- Text Size +

Stephanie leaned in closer, “Hey little guy how you doing?”

Mark was scarred out of his mind, “You… You killed them.  You killed them both.”

Stephanie looked at Claire then smiled back at Mark, “We sure did, and you know what it felt great.   Someone had to teach them a lesson.”

“Why are you doing this?  Why not change me back?”

Claire let out sad sigh, “You see that’s the problem… we don’t know how.”

“WHAT!!”

“Well we learned how to shrink but not how to fix it.  I mean you were just collateral and we are sorry about that, but when life gives you lemons we make lemonade.”

Mark was more angry then scarred at the two giantesses in front of him.   How could they be so stupid as to not learn a spell to fix this?  Before he could start insulting them and fight back the best he could Stephanie broke his train of thought.

“Ugh, all this talk is boring let’s have fun.”  Grinning down over the top of the bowl; “I saw we play hide and seek.”

Claire thought it was a stupid idea, “What? That’s boring I want to do something more…” she licked her lips as she stared right at Mark.  Mark shivered at the thought of what Claire wanted to do to him now.

Stephanie rolled her eyes, “Not normal hide and seek, but hide and seek with perks.  Mark you have 30 seconds to hide, and then we come looking for you.  Whoever finds you first gets you for the rest of the night…well I guess it would be the rest of your life,” shrugging in a nonchalant way she continued, “But to make it more exciting for us, and a chance for you, if you can hold out until Jenny get home and get her to see you first you win.  She is like home base, and she will get to keep you, and we will try to look for a spell to fix this.”

Mark jumped up at the last couple of sentences; he could be with Jenny instead of these psychotic killers, and eventual back to normal. 

Claire thought about it.  She didn’t want to give up her play thing but she knew there weren’t many places to hide in this house; and Jenny won’t be back for a while.  Plus she always loved a challenge.  “I think it’s a great idea.”

With everyone in agreement Stephanie picked up Mark and set him down in the middle of the family room.  Then Claire and Stephanie went into another room, which Mark insisted to prevent them from looking.  As soon as they left he bolted to the T.V.  He went behind the T.V. and used the cable to climb up to the DVD player that was inside a cabinet next the T.V.  Behind the DVD player he was obscured from vision.  Moments after hiding he heard the two giantesses bound into the room with hopes of catching him off guard. 

“Darn.” Stephanie said with a hint of disappointment.  “All well let the hunt begin.” She lot out a laugh as she went to the couch and checked under it; nothing.  She took out all the cushions too.  Then she checked behind the T.V.; again nothing.  She checked every chair and even pulled open the cabinet with the DVD player and looked, (but not behind) but found nothing.

Claire was having similar luck.  First she checked all the shoes near the front door, and then she checked all their stuff: purses, bags, clothes.  This bugger can hide.  Claire then moved out into the kitchen just in case he made a run for it or made it here when they were counting.  She checked everywhere and found the same results, nothing.

Mark lay down behind the DVD player, after Stephanie opening the cabinet he nearly died.  She soon closed it and moved on; Mark let out a sigh of relief.  That was damn close.  After about five minutes of the family room being torn apart he heard them leave and search the rest of the house.  Does he dare leave and hide somewhere he would be able to make it to Jenny?  No.  He would wait them out and then go for Jenny. 

After about twenty minutes the house was torn apart and yet Mark was not found.  Stephanie and Claire were angry at how the little pest could hide so well.  “I guess we lost Stephanie.”  Claire felt extremely sad at the loss of her would be pet.

“Not yet he still needs to get to Jenny without us noticing,” she said with a smirk on her face.  They both let out laughs as they started to clean up the house so Jenny wouldn’t kill them.  A couple of minutes later Jenny walked through the door. 

“I got food and beers.  Alright let’s start this party.”  Jenny put down a couple of boxes of pizza and cases of beer.  She sat down in-between Stephanie and Claire with a box of pizza set down on the table.  They all started to dig in and start talking about girl things and how they felt about their exams. 

Mark heard Jenny walk through the door.  It took all his strength not to run to her.  After hearing what Claire and Stephanie said he knew this wasn’t going to be easy.  He slide down the cable and looked at the three giantesses across the room from the shadows behind the cabinet.  After ten minutes of talk Mark saw Jenny get up and go into the kitchen.  As she left he saw both of the other girls search franticly with their eyes.  This is definitely not going to be easy. 

When Jenny got back Claire and Stephanie put on smiles and acted like they finished a joke.  “…and that’s when I said ‘that’s what he said.’”  They both broke out in laughter causing Jenny to smile too.  She just came back with some napkins and set them down with the rest of their supplies.  Continuing their talk of whatever, the night went on.  She was oblivious to the fact that whenever she talked to one of them the other searched the room with her eyes.

Mark made his way to Stephanie’s bag, which just happened to be near the cabinet.  Timing the conversation right he dashed to Claire’s bag which was close but there was a moment he would be out in the open.  The conversation was still going showing that he was safe.  Now he was practically in the kitchen.  He timed his movements to when all three of them laughed.  He dove into the kitchen out of their sights.

Claire stood up.

“What’s up?” Jenny asked which caused her to laugh at her silly joke.  She was a little buzzed.

“I think I saw something move.”

Marks heart stopped.  No I was careful there is no way.  He heard footsteps and he knew there wasn’t anywhere to hide as he was in the middle of the kitchen trying to get up the counter.

I found him that sly bastard.  Claire thought as she walked into the front of the living room to check a shoe see saw move; nothing.  What?  I could have sworn…

“You find anything?”  Stephanie was mad that Claire found Mark first.

“No….”

Mark was so relieved that Claire didn’t find him.  He quickly climbed up the counter using everything at his disposal to get up to the counter.  Next time Jenny comes in here I will get her attention and then this nightmare will be over.

About an hour later Mark was getting impatient with Jenny.  She was taking forever to come back into the kitchen.  Of course she was entertaining her guest but still…

“Hey Jenny can you get me another napkin.”

“Sure.”

Mark heard the great news of how sloppy Stephanie can eat sometimes.  Waiting for Jenny to walk into the kitchen she went to grab some more napkins.  Mark quickly came out of his hiding spot, behind the coffee machine, and shouted, “JENNY!!!”

Jenny heard a voice behind her.  She turned around and saw Mark, but it wasn’t Mark.  It couldn’t be Mark he was taller than that.  Quickly she grabbed the imposter and walked out to her friends.

“Look at what I found.”  Jenny held her hand out to her friends.

Both of Stephanie and Claire were mad at the fact that Jenny found Mark.  “Where did you find him?”

“He was in the kitchen.  So… what is it?” 

Jenny was totally hammered.  She had a long week and tonight she was going to party like crazy.  She was so drunk that she was swaying a little bit. 

Mark couldn’t believe he did this.  Jenny was in no condition to help him.  Now he stared at the two evil giantesses who just grinned at a devilish idea.

“Well Jenny that is a little Mark.”

“A little Mark?  What is that?”  Jenny had a look of confusion on her face.

Stephanie giggled.  “Well… it’s like Mark but, it’s not.”

“Oh,” Jenny eyes grew wide.  “So what do we do with a little Mark?”

“Well you did find him,” Claire said more to Mark to remind him of what the deal was.  “You get to do whatever you want with him.”

“Yeah Jenny, in fact was there anything big Mark did that you didn’t like?  You could exact your revenge on little Mark if you wanted.”  Stephanie chimed in.

Mark saw where this was going and started to get Jenny’s attention but she couldn’t hear him.

“Well there was that one time…”

Oh No!  About a week into his relationship she caught him cheating with another woman.  She swore she would break up if he ever did that again and ever since he has been listening to her and trying to get on her good side.  He eventually did but deep down he knew she would never truly forgive him.

“Well I’m sure if you take revenge through little Mark you will forgive big Mark.”  Claire could see the panic in Mark’s face.   

Jenny thought she was doing the right thing because deep down she didn’t fully forgive Mark for cheating on her.  This could fix it.  She nodded her head a couple of times; each nod cemented her resolve.  She quickly closed her fist to imprison her little man.  She quickly jumped down next to her friends and started to devise the perfect revenge on big Mark through little Mark to forgive big Mark.