- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Added to the story, concluding chapter

Christina looked over, a sheepish smile on her face, cannot believe you made me sleep with my own son. it felt so good . .

"You did it and loved it. talking of which I think it's time you returned my son to me." I was unceremoniously retrieved from Christina's bikini top and handed back over. Mom looked at me, not overly concerned and placed me back into the handbag.

"How long did you say the effects lasted for? I was thinking with my husband out of the way for a few weeks, I could stay here with you, unless you were willing to let me borrow the rock." Christina queried

"You can stay here but I am not letting the rock out of my sight, I only have two more days to play with my son before i have to try and return him to his proper size. Why don't you hand over Paul, go home and bring back clothes and toiletries for the next few days, your husband is away on golf, mines away on business, now David has shrunk I will be rattling around this big house all by myself anyway" . With that Christina pulled Paul from her pussy and handed him over, she then went to change for the drive home. She wore a sexy pair of low cut jeans that hugged the her soft curves and a pale pink tube top that accentuated the swell of her enormous boobs. On top of that she put on a white skin tight cashmere sweater. The swell of her tits were absolutely massive. The pull of the dd leaving her belly exposed. The hourglass figure she had gave her the most voluptious body. She had the body of a pornstar. She got into her car and drove away.

Mom left Paul  on the lounger and went into the house to get another drink. About half way across the yard, her towel fell and Paul got a full view of those gorgeous buttocks. He thought of just how lucky i was to have her as my mother. 

"Your ass is so perfect. I just have to hold it. I just have to squeeze it." Paul said. Mom heard and smiled.
Inside She pulled out a black string bikini and a sexy short-silk pink robe,  one that fell only a few inches lower than her ass, accentuating her bronze legs.

Mom came back out with a drink. She picked Paul up and held him, his  body still wet.

 "Let's warm you up a bit." she sat back down on the lounger.  Then she laid him on her bare thighs to warm him in the blissful heat.  Kimberley was really starting loosen up, they talked about his school, his attitudes towards Christina, they'd known each other for years but never had a chance to speak. But all she could think about was how good it felt earlier when her son  was rubbing lotion onto her back. The only problem was that Kimberley  knew where this train of thought was leading her. She was going to ask Paul to put some lotion on her back, and if she did, she'd be opening the door for something she'd have a hard time controlling. She picked up the lotion and squirted some on her back "You mind?" Kimberly said as she turned over onto her stomach.

"No problem at all." Paul  replied

Kimberley figured there was no reason to be shy, besides, with wine in her system she was really starting to relax. She just wanted to lie in the sun and enjoy herself. What better way was there than to have this young ken doll rub lotion all over her.

Paul was so horny he wasn't thinking straight. He gently rubbed the lotion into Kimberley's  shoulders and began to work his way down her back.

"You'd better be careful back there." Kimberley.

"Just don't want you to burn." Paul smiled.

Kimberley was almost asleep she was so comfortable. It was warm, she felt wonderful, and as Paul's tiny' hands slid over her body she didn't think it could get any better. Her eyes opened a little wider as Paul slipped and fell from  her slippery back. As he was sliding off he managed to grab hold of the string bikini top accidentally untying it. Kimberley gasped as Paul rubbed along the outer swells of her breasts.

"Oh man..." Paul thought to himself as he wAs hanging by curves of Her tits

Kimberley debated helping  him but decided against it. Eventually he used the string to climb back on her back. before long  she began to feel a tingle between her legs. Paul continued his gentle assault and worked his way down to Kimberley's  lower back.

"Umm........." Kimberley moaned as Paul  began massaging the lotion into the small of her back.

 After a few minutes, slowly but surely, Paul  began to run his fingers under Kimberley's  bikini bottom ever so slightly.
Damn." Kimberley thought.

She knew she should stop Paul  but it felt soooo good. Glancing over the top of her sunglasses she surveyed the scene. She wasnt expecting any visiters and christina would be a while longer. Kimberley smiled and decided to be naughty.

paul  was surprised that Kimberley  didn't seem to care where his hands were. He took a deep breath and scurried under her bikini bottoms. She reached into her bikini bottoms and pulled Paul out, untying the string from one side she let the front flap open up. Paul remembered the experience from before and started to look scared.

Would you like me to open it up for you, sweetie?" She asked.

He shook his head no but kimberley used two of her fingers to splay apart her large fleshy cunt-lips. Paul started to back off looking scared, look of terror in his eyes. She began to rub KY all over His body, concentrating on his face and head.

Mom smiled at his reaction.

"Not to many boys get to see under a womens hood." She said.

With that, she pulled apart a second fleshy layer of pink and Paul could actually hear a creamy sound as she peeled apart her inner lips. As she pulled back the pink curtain, He found himself staring down into her gaping fuck-hole.

Kimberley brought her finger up and pinched the fat nub at the top of her cunt, making it stick out like a swollen thumb.

"This plump little girl. She's a women's  clit and I'll give you a hint what i want you to do" Kimberley took his body, opened her mouth, and began to flail her pink snake around his head in little butterfly licks. Then she began to suck for a few minutes. She pulled Paul out

"Get the picture, love?" She asked.
She placed Paul head first into her pussy
"Oh yeah, that's it, sweetie-pie, grab hold of the little love-button." She groaned.

For a good 10 minutes he thrashed around. "Clit . . . my clit . . ." she muttered, her hands dropping to her front, mashing him inside her. She looked down and saw tiny feet sticking out from under her upper thighs. She cupt her hand to her crotch using the thumb and three other fingers to massage her warm vagina, pushing the tiny form further and further into her pussy lips. She felt him move inside her as she squeezed her inner muscles turning her victim into warmth as she came uncontrollably.
"Yesssssssssssssssss . . ." she hissed out as his body grasped hold of her supersensitive clit.

Yes—yes—yes—yes—" she hissed out, her clawed fingers holding him pressed against her as she roughly humped herself against him. She bit her lip and moaned in the forbidden delight. Then she closed her eyes as another orgasm rippled through her body. "OHHHH.... FUCK FUCK FUCK.....OHHH YEAH!!!" as she came fiercely.

Her legs shook and her breathing ceased as her orgasm racked her body. Uncontrollably Kimberley  smeared her quivering cunt over Paul's' face. He coughed and spluttered, trying hard to breath as she roughly gyrated her pussy on him.Caught up in the moment She grabbed his body with both hands and pulled his face tightly against her pussy. After a minute or so she began to calm down a bit." GODDAMN, THAT FEELS GOOD!" Kimberley screamed as she slowly regained control of her body.

 She reached into her handbag and brought me out, I was scared, but she smiled sweetly. She pulled me to her swaying tits

"Oh baby, come to momma's titties." She cried. She grabbed my body and shoved it into hercleavage. My body danced all over her tits. She threw her head back and cluched me like she was nursing. Kimberley ground her pelvis, smothering paul inside her.
I started to kneed and suck. I was like a kid in a candy store, overwhelmed and surrounded by soft, tasty flesh. I worked my tongue on her enormous nipples, then sucked and squeezed like a baby. Mom held me to her bussoms.

"That's it, love on momma's big soft boobies, baby." She said.




Christina returned, Expecting to kimberley still outside, she was surprised to find the house was dead quiet. SHe walked through the living room and kitchen but there was no one around. After walking upstairs Christina decided to check to see if kimberley was in her room taking a nap or something. As she the neared bedroom door she stopped cold in her tracks. The door was slightly open and she could hear kimberley moaning lightly. Now, Christina was pretty sure that she'd walked in on Kimberley  pleasuring herself; she just didn't know what exactly she should do. Part of her wanted to turn around a go back downstairs. Another part of her was upset Kimberley was probably abusing her son.

Kimberley was lying on her bed naked, except for a short silk robe that was completely undone and framing her nude form. She had worked up a sweat earlier outside and had decided to finish off inside on her comfortable bed. One thing led to another and before she knew it she was very turned on and as she was home alone she decided to indulge herself a bit.

Christina edged closer to the door and peek around the corner doing his best to be silent. Her mouth opened slightly at the sight before Her. Kimberley lying on her bed with her head turned away from the door completely exposed. One hand was squeezing one of her breasts and the other was between her legs. The realization that she was getting turned on watching kimberley was a little weird at first but that feeling quickly faded as Kimberley arched her back slightly and began moaning louder.  "How's it going down there, Boys" ,

"Ummm.....oh god.....yes." Kimberley moaned as she neared her climax.

"Almost—almost--unnhhhhh . . ." she groaned out, arching her back and thrusting herself up. At the same time,  her pussy locked down on the tiny men trapped inside. Her long nails dug in deeper into the sheets, the  heels were digging into the headstand. She could feel the muscles in her legs growing tighter as she drew closer and closer to release. Her whole body was tingling, Suddenly it washed over her like a shock wave. She didn't want it to ever end as her stiffened body trembled and quivered. "Ohhhh!!!" She groaned as another orgasm washed over her

Christina stared, feeling a warm tingle between her legs letting her know she was very turned on.
"Oh god ....I'm so fucking wet." Cristina moaned.

Kimberley looked up, gazing at Christina, her eyes glazed over with lust.
"Look down there",  her pouch flexed, applying massive pressure against the two bodies."Do it while their struggling. The feeling is orgasmic."

Mom started to rapidly tighten then relax her love muscles. Tighten. Christina heard muffled screams as kimberley squeezed her vaginal muscles, then She relaxed  and you could see the violent thrashing resume.
"Oh baby, look at them and we haven't even started fucking yet." She said lovingly, her pussy still working its magic..Peering down between her legs, mom smiled at the two legs and one torso flailing around. Christina peeled off her jeans and removed the throughly soaked panties.


"I know you want to fuck Paul, sit on that flailing hard body, " Kimberley said softly, the lips curling into a wicked little smile. She laid down on her back in the centre of the big bed.


Christina saw a head protruding out of the cunt," hello dear, how dare you sleep with another woman, for that you must be punished"

Kimberley "do you want me slide him in for you"  Christina reached and impaled herself on her own son with a little help,  their legs up scissoring up against each other.
"oh my god, that body feels so good, I cannot believe we are doing this, you are such a naughty girl"

"you are doing it, your loving it too" kimberley replied

Christina started to thrust her hips, slowing fucking on the exposed torso "I like this"


" Your going cum all over that body, Oh yeeeaaah, that's it, Get that pussy!" Mom sighed.

As Christina fell into a steady rhythm, She could feel Kimberley  thrusting against her, impaling the men further into their respective cunts, meeting each other stroke for stroke.

Soon the room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping flesh
There on the bed the bodies began to thrash together wildly. Christina shivered with excitement at the experience,  " just like college" she panted

"Harder." Kimberley whispered, her breath getting heavy. The bedspring beneath her back squeaking and groaning.

"Wow, this feels incredible" christina gasped.

"OH GOD, SWEETIE, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CREAM!" Kimberley panted desperately.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING HARD!" Christina shouted.

The words were like a trigger to each other . Ones face began to contort and her entire body began to convulse. The others mouth opened but nothing came out. Her eyes rolled back. Her hips were rocking so fast it felt as though her cunt were going to rip the two bodies in half.

"FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!" Kimberley screamed so loud, she was worried someone would call the police.

Christina let out a series of animal-like grunts,  squirts of orgasmic juice pulsing everwhere.
"I'M CUMMINNNGGGG MORE!" Christina squealed as she clenched her pussy muscles around Paul pulling him out of Kimberley, his little legs flailing around. She shook uncontrollably as she came on Kimberley's leg.  She smiled as the feeling of euphoria washed over her.


The phone rang, Kimberley answered, panting heavily
"Oh honey, no ones here, it's just with you missing  I have been kind of itching recently. " She looked over at Christina shushing her." I've been Missing you so much. Im upstairs on the bed wearing that tight little robe you like so much and using my vibrator. not sure where our son is,  he had to go somewhere important,  lets pretend I'm working on your BJ. With that Christina pulled me from Kimberley's pussy and started to slowly insert me in my moms mouth, the juices of the two women combined. mom worked her mouth up and down my body like a pro. Her lips squeezed and pulled, her tongue dancing and flailing around my body. The sound of lewd slurping and sucking being captured on the mobile. mom orally fucking me without rest for a good ten minutes. Christina pulled me out of the mouth. "Does that sound good honey, are you are ready to stick it inside of me. " I shook my head fiercely, Cristina giggled but it was up to the person on the end of the telephone, the person who had no idea what i was going through, the person who thought it was just sex talk. "You want it inside my tight pussy, oh honey that makes me so happy," With that Christina shoved me inside, i felt like i was being pulled in two, the hands holding on one end and the pussy muscles contracting around my head, the other.  Christina being directed by Kimberley's  voice " Hard like that,  harder, oh yeah, you like seeing that nice tight pussy....No thats just the toy slapping me, I love doggy,make me cum." With that she swivelled around, her arse pointing at Christina. Christina slapped Kimberley's ass and then began to use me to fuck her doggy style whilst also rubbing the clit furiously.

"Don't stop baby.... Please ....don't ...stop..." Kimberley moaned as she neared her goal

Christina  knew Kimberley  was about to cum and she wanted her to really get off. As she began to shake Christina slowly pushed her thumb into the tight asshole. The sensation caused Kimberley's  eyes to open wide and her mouth to hang open. With the thumb in she lost all control.

"OH FUUUUCKKKKK!!!! FUUUCKKK I'M CUUUUUMMMING!!!" Kimberley screamed as all the muscles in her body contracted. She tossed the phone on the bed "he hung up, I think it was too much for him. I'm going to ride my son like a little horsey".  With that Christina held me ramrod straight and Kimberley readjusted herself, slowly sitting on me and beginning to bounce up and down on the body between her legs. Eventually I passed out into a fitful sleep.

 I woke breathing fresh air, realising i was no longer engulfed in moist flesh I opened my eyes,  Mom looked down on me smiling,"Did you have a nice rest, my little man? You've been out for hours.Now let's get you cleaned up." She took Me over to the sink and lathered me under the warm water,  she washed me and allowed me to regrow. As I wandered around the house certain parts were off limits, but I occasionally heard their groans. I once saw Christina working out on the exercise bike, clad only in skin tight Lycra , a look of exquisite pleasure on her face, i can only imagine what torture Paul was going through; she looked up, held my gaze and smiled. I suspected  Paul wasn't nearly as lucky as me, Christina must have kept him in the shrunken state for a few more days,  the golfing holiday her husband planned enabled her to spend those days with Paul  rolling and squeezing him with her relentless vagina, having a series of controlled orgasms at his expense.  Paul and I never spoke of what happened to us , father returned home thinking nothing out of the ordinary had occurred. Occasionally mom would smile as one of my friends went missing for a few days.

" How were your days together". Dad asked.

Mom looked at me inquisitively, waiting for my answer.

"Great. We had fun." I said.

"did you see any movies" He asked

"How could we? We were too busy making love the last few days" She said.

Everyone got quiet and my heart starting pounding in my chest. Did mom really say what I think she said. Dad's face was blank for a moment, then, he suddenly started laughing. Mom laughed to and so did I.

"That's a good one." He chuckled.

I felt one of mom's bare feet glide up the back of my calf beneath the table.

"I know...I'm such a joker." She smiled.