- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rewrote the story, added more

I woke the next day, my mum curled round me like a cat with a kitten. She looked at me with some concern on her face. I felt battered and bruised, from the relentless onslaught of her pussy muscles and the near death experience of being eaten by her. Luckily i somehow forced a gagging reaction to make her throw up again. Either that or she did it herself to let me know my place. I felt worried , i was not sure if i was going to survive the weekend. Who knows what happens to loved ones when they experience that feeling of power over you.

In the sleep i had grown to the size of a toddler.

"How did you sleep, you seem to have grown. Maybe it is time we took you to the doctor but first tell me how this all happened."

I told her of the rock which hit my head and set the chain of events in motion.

"We will need to find the rock and take that to the doctor as well."

She showered, got dressed and took me outside. I was wearing some toddler clothing she had kept in one of the cupboards. She cooed over me maternally, maybe this will all turn out okay i thought?

"Don't you look so cute in those clothes. Maybe it will be for the best if you touched the rock again, I cannot shrink to four inches tall, who will drive you to the doctor."

I found the rock and carried it back to her. She had arranged different carrying items on the ground, one of these should counteract the shrinking properties of the rock. I hurried as I felt myself starting to shrink again. By the time I placed the rock in the glass jar, having already tried a metal case, cardboard box and plastic bag I was 3 inches tall! She didn't seem upset, merely smiled with that devilish smile, her green eyes boring into me.

"I had hoped something like that would happen, you had become too tall to be of any use as a sex toy. You feel far too good to try and fix this now, better than my vibrator and you do not even require batteries."

I tried to run but there was no escape, she pounced on me.

"Today you will act as my cabana boy, you can lather me up in sunscreen. "

She found a sexy two piece bikini. The tiny strips and triangles of material barely covered any of her incredible body, her generous tits on display. A tiny white string led from each side of the bikini top and dissappeared around the back , a small bit of the same string visible at at the centre of her chest between the two triangular panels that worked as the bikini top. Her huge tits overflowing the confining top. A similar string rose from the top of each triangular panel, tied together at the back of her neck. The two string stretched taut by the imposing weight they were carrying.Wearing it she picked up the glass of wine, towel, book and tried to carry me as well. However after she almost dropped me, she opened up her bikini top and plopped me between her huge breasts. I grabbed hold the best i could, until she rearranged her top, the material holding me snugly to her cleavage. I felt myself starting to enjoy this encounter, the first time i had felt some sort of lust for my mom, up until then i had just been used as a toy.

"i see your enjoying yourself " she said. She opened the kitchen door and walked out into the hot sunshine.

"I have been trying to come up with a suitable punishment for you after you broke curfew, i was worried sick, so you are going to help me relax, when was the last time we spent some quality time together "

She made her way over to the sun lounger, spread the towel she bought out with her. Turning she looked for the direction of the sun, angled the lounger to get maximum exposure before the day turned too hot. She carefully placed the wine, book and suncream down and retrieved me from her top.

"Your job today is to lather me up with suncream, why dont you start with my legs , and work your way up. Mommys just going to lie here and relax while you do that for her"

She squirts some lotion onto her legs and i got to work. It was a long and arduous process, she kept looking back and smiling as i almost fell off her slippery legs a few times, as i got closer to her bikini bottoms she spread her legs slightly causing me to fall into the crack. I scrambled out. she started to ask me to redo certain areas. Strangely all he erogenous zones required more suncream, almost like she was trying to blank the previous 24 hours from her mind., like she had already forgoten the great taboo that had already taken place. Eventually i had finished her legs to her satisfaction and started to work on her back, working from the shoulders down. She purred contentedly, the hardest area was the top of the bikini bottoms but she helped by holding the elastic up. It twanged down sharply pinning me next to her bottom

"oh, you look so cute squirming against my bottom, maybe i should keep you there as i make another drink"

Mom stood, hooked her thumbs either side of the material, opened the back of the bikini bottoms and i slid down. I came to rest with my face wedged between her butt cheeks. The cheeks soft and warm. She started to walk back to the kitchen  Our yard was fairly well camouflaged from the neighbourhood.  A neighbour, Sue popped round.

"Hello Sue i was just about to make a drink, maybe you would like one as well?" Mom must have carefully positioned herself, to hide the shape of a tiny man outlined in her bikini panties. I can only think Sue made her way into the house giving my mom time to move me for the next thing i know she opened the front of her panties, reached underneath grabbed hold of me and pulled me round the front.

"Sorry honey you could not remain there, when i sat down you would have been crushed, i cannot have you running off in the garden you might get hurt, i can think of only one safe place for you"

Mom grabbed me and pushed me down the front of her bikini bottoms, I felt the warm soft muff first then the moist lips as they closed around me as i was pushed in by two fingers.

" no" i screamed She had deftly shoved me deep inside her,

"We cannot have anyone else finding you "she said. She sat up on the sun lounger and waited for Sue.

"Hi sue, no not sure where my son is, a little flushed, no must be the heat."

I felt my moms vaginal walls quiver to my presence. I found at this size I didn't need to breathe often, I was able to survive on sufficient smelly air as she chatted to the neighbour. Her walls had a pretty good hold of me, I hoped she would get rid of the neighbour quickly and let me go. I knew she was getting turned on, I was slowly being coated in here juices. The more I tried the move, the wetter I got, the juices penetrated my nose and throat . Each time I tried to wriggle forward, her muscles clamped me in place. It wasnt unbearable but I did want to leave soon. She started to gyrate her hips. The neighbour must have thought she was desperate to use the toilet for she made her excuses and left. As soon as sue had left I felt myself being jerked out of her pussy, "

"you are a naughty boy, turning me on like that when I was chatting to the neighbour, she asked where you were," I said exploring a cave, you feel so good it's time for you to return. I am going to teach you how to please a woman right"

. She gently reinserted me in her womanhood, readjusted her bikini bottoms to deny my only means of escape, laid on her front, closed her eyes and started to have europhic dreams of her little guy struggling to stay alive inside her."mmm: she moaned , a siver of ecstasy running down her spine. Her pussy beginning to moisten. Her eyes closed in bliss

After a while She started to buck her hips , a tiny groan escaping her lips as she revelled in the pleasure. "oh my gggoooddd" her hips twitching spasmodically, blissful ecstasy causing her curvy body to shake. "soo good" she moaned as the spine tingling climax continued, jolts of electricity shooting to every scintillating nerve ending of her body. Her hips continuing there bucking, her delectable juices coating my skin as she came furiously. She perched on the sunlounger, the muscles inside her pussy tensing , and then relaxing. It felt like a million fingers caressing me, squeezing and pulling .She had never experienced anything so intense before, hopefully Sue was out of earshot. "So good".  she moaned as the climax continued, head lolling from side to side, body convulsing and gyrating. Massive tits heaving beneath the sexy bikini. Her orgasm continued for a long time before a final tingling shiver ran through her and she collapsed. As she lay there recovering a plan formed in her mind

" oh little guy I have a very good idea what to do with you next". With that she stood up, readjusted her costume and walked into the house making her way to the bedroom. She pulled me out, i was not sure how long i had been inside her, i could tell she was really turned on.

"That felt so good just now, even when i was chatting to the neighbor i could feel you struggling inside me. But I realised thats not enough, I would soon get tired ramming you in and out, so I came up with this idea". She grabbed hold of me , holding me upside down, dropped a droplet of glue on the soles of my shoes, picked me up and pressed me down gently on a pillow. After a minute she let me go.

I couldn't move a bit. She held me tenderly, carefully she inserted her long red nail into the front of my trousers and ripped them off like they were tissue paper. She continued undressing me like a tiny doll.I had nothing on, i was naked besides my glued shoes." I feel horny as hell so fuck me "

She bit on her lip, and looked at me with a horny smile.Then she reached for some vaseline rubbing it all over me.

The giantess then threw the pillow onto the bed
I was looking way up.
For her i must have been like the size of a small vibrator.

She mounted the pillow like it was a horse.

There she towered over me.
I was standing between her giant spread legs.
When i looked up, I saw her bikini bottoms had been removed. She lowered her body until she was almost on top of me.
She positioned her pussy right above me.
With her hand, she reached for me, holding me still so I couldnt move. "Please, don't... I'll do anything you want, but please don't... You'll crush me.... I'll drown in there... please.... please.... please." Playfully she grasp my head between her massive thumb and forefinger like it was a grape, and thrust my face against the hot wetness of her giant pussy. "You don't understand! You're my little toy, I know you'll do anything I want, whether you want to or not. I'm not asking you. I'm telling you! "She centered my face on her enormous cunt and adjusted my face to her enormous clit, and rubbed my face gently back and forth across the soft mass of hot wet flesh.Lower , lower until i felt her moist pussy lips kiss my head.
Her lips opened a little, and she slid over my head with her cunt. My futile struggles in her powerful grip were so insignificent she didn't even seem to notice them as she became more and more excited, as I slid into her. I could feel her fingers squeezing my sides and thighs as she shoved me up inside herself.
Then she removed her hand and put more weight to it.
She slid her pussy around me.She started to rock backwards and forwards.I was being ridden like a horse.
Then she moved her cunt up faster. She continued to rub her arse backwards and forwards, occasionally using both arms to grab her hair and rub her breasts
I felt a sucking sensation on my whole body as she slid off me.
She was increasing the speed, increasing the force.I felt like my head was going to become separated from my body. She was really grinding upon me.
She moaned a bit louder now."oh fuck", her eyes closed in rapture as the blissful sensations rolled through her body. "oh..ohh..ahhh" she gasped as she started to convulse and shake.
Now she started pumping up and down upon me, using me like a dildo. Breathing raggedly as wave after wave of blissful ectasy tore through her lush mature body.
The telephone rang,  ,She moved her thighs up, pausing with me fully inserted. Gasping for breath. she answered.

" Oh hello jimmy, I am afraid bob cannot come to the phone right now. Yes fine, I just stubbed my toe running to the phone, out of breath, yeah just doing some exercises at the moment, leg work mainly, no that will not be possible he is grounded at the moment, stuck inside, doing some chores for me, cleaning out the pipes, yes I will let him know you called

."While she was talking she slowly was moving backwards and forwards. "Not again, " she wailed as she climaxed, dropping the phone on the bed, it seemed as though she calmed down from one climax when she could feel another scintillating climax arrive.Her body felt numb from the heavenly torture it was going through, but she loved it and didnt want it ever to stop. She grabbed hold of the headboard to set the pace she wanted and continued to ride. Wriggling and flexing up and down like she was riding a bucking bronco. Slamming herself up and down upon me. Riding me mercilessly .The bed constantly creaking and groaning. The room reeked of her sex, the sheets a mess where she had clutched them tightly and pulled at them viciuosly, the corners of the mattress exposed as the sheets came loose in her death grip.

"oh god you are so good at that " Arching her back at the exguisite sensations. Moaning continuosly now , the sensations inside her like nothing she had ever experienced before. She thought she would pass out from the overwhelming feelings. She kept pumping up and down as she came, the juices gushing out of her , pooling around my feet. She lifted herself up off me

"jimmy called dear, i said you were too busy. Get ready sweety, this will probably be the ride of your life!, time to swap positions, how did you know i liked doggystyle best"



She picked up the pillow and hung it from its tags onto a pin in the wall i had never noticed before. Not even sure the positions mattered when you are only 3 inches tall. Must have been for her own comfort, she slowly backed onto me, looking back at me and smiling. Her hair a matted mess from all the sweat, strands clinging damply to her cheek i was completely horizontal, my knees pointed downwards. From this position all i could see was an arse slowly making its way towards me. She grabbed me to ease her in. The pressure increased, i was not even sure my legs could take the strain or be snapped like twigs, she woud never notice till the end. The tempo increased.I was trapped inside her giant pussy again.
Mom started to move slightly.Moving a little back and forwards.
A little pumping motion on top of me.

Then when she went up.She went back down again. pressing me deeper inside her.
Then she was going up again. She then changed direction, moving in a circular motion, I was thrown forward against her g spot, then back, feeling dizzy, the relentless pace. The hot wet inner walls pulsing about me, deep inner muscles of her vagina fondling me, the softness of her vaginal walls hugging every inch of me. Suddenly she squeezed. What had been soft flesh was suddenly a pit of great crushing muscles. My chest was crushed, my arms pinned helplessly to my sides. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move. I screamed at the enormous pressure. She released the terrible crushing pressure, and I gasp for breath, gagging and choking on the hot, thick fluid that was suddenly all about me as I gleaned what little hot moist air I could from deep inside her giant body. She squeeze again, harder, then even harder.She held me clamped in the powerful muscles of her giant vagina, and I felt the shivering and heaving of her giant body. "Yeah, oh yeah," she panted," oh fuck, fuck, oh yeah, this body is so good for giving sexual pleasure, this is how i am going to use you now,give it like that, oh my god, dont you fucking stop i am going to cum over that tiny little face. Gawd, drink all that cum up, i do not want to make a mess of my panties."

Her heartbeat had increased to a rapid thudding drumbeat. Heat built terrifically, and suddenly her hot thick cum engulfed my entire body. After a few moments of sheer terror, it was all over. I couldn't believe how easily her giant vagina had swallowed me, it was like I was nothing to her. She pulled me out and held me to her face, slowly licking the cum off my body, moaning to herself, like she was in some kind of sex daze, the fact i was her son completely forgotten when she started to pleasure herself with my fragile body.

 

 

The morning after, I woke early . I looked over at my mom, she must have fallen asleep with me in her hands , her hair ruffled . Running through the events in my mind it was obvious that i had started to grow before but the rock had shrunk my down again. The timing was overnight as well, i looked down but could not see any discernible height growth. Maybe being shrunk by the rock was permanent, i could only hope not, maybe if i got away from the rock long enough i would start to grow again. Had she picked it up when she changed into her bikini before or was it still putside, i tried to think, my body battered and bruised, muscles ached, coated in a sheen of her womanhood. Maybe it was still outside, was i strong enough to move it myself, maybe i could push the glass jar, hide it away somewhere. Would mum now let me live if i succeeded in growing again. I should probably move out of house and home, if only i was big enough to forage, fend for myself, when i had grown to full height i could confront her.

I formulated a plan, the sheet covered her body, the ends untucked from the bed, i could use it as a rope but would the friction burn of it rubbing on her flesh wake her up, maybe i was still light enough she would not notice, she seemed fairly out of it, a smile of bliss on her face. I was not sure how many times she had cum, i must have passed out. Luckily the instrument of my torture was no longer binding me. I tried to get away; got as far as climbing down the bed sheet, using it like rope. I ran quickly for the door, made it half way to the landing and looked down at the stairs. I would never make it , each drop might hurt me but I had to try. I slid down the bannister, making it as far as the bottom , almost out the door when i heard thumping behind me, apparently she was up. I hid as best i could in some shoes near the door. The aroma of foot sweat was sickening, i tried to stop a gag reflex.

"Honey where have you got too."

It was like a sick game of hide and seek. Mom wandered past in her dressing gown. I crawled through the cat flap, saw the glass jar in the distance. I ran to it, the momentum I built up allowed me to start moving it straight away. I started to push it, I heard a truck, too late i realised it was bin day, so did my mum for she rushed to the front door with the garbage bag in her hands, she put her foot in the shoe. The door opened, i looked back, she saw me and rushed to my position. Fingers descended around me,

"oh honey What do you think you are doing, I really enjoyed last night, its nice to spend quality time with my son, trying to hide the jar and leaving in the morning without waking me up, for that you must be punished."

She reached her hand around and forced me into her night panties, wedged me between her butt cheeks. She picked up the glass jar and deposited the rest of the garbage in the trash.When she was back inside she retrieved me.
"Look honey the glass jar"

Somehow trying to juggle two items, she accidentally dropped one. It smashed on the floor, the meteor glowing , she shrieked yet nothing seemed to happen, three inches was the highest I could shrink too and it did not seem to affect her at all. She picked the rock up smiling ,

"you are my permanent plaything, mmm i like the sound of that. You look so cute being itty bitty. But for now Mommy will have to have you severely punished,"
she grabbed me and pressed me against her arsehole, she started breathing heavier, her hole opened a little bit. Ohhhhhh goddd she screamed, and tightened her hole again. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as her arsehole opened slightly more; then it happened, my body popped into my mothers tiny black hole. Ahhh she screamed, she was getting used to my being there. She was breathing heavier uhhh, all the time she was moaning in that mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oh god i love having my son in my arse... Oh fuck it hurts." She grabbed me, i was sliding in and out with every one of her thrusts.

The phone rang.
"Hi baby I will be a little bit late, my boss is still breathing on my neck, not long, maybe a few more days, the deal has almost gone through." it was dad

"Ng ....that's ...great.... I mean, ...that's ng....try to hurry home. "

"I will try baby....what is our kid doing ...."

"He....is...fine....being a pain in the ass! I'm ...o...ok....dear...just very tired from ....cleaning....Im finished....i neeed a good nap anyway dear...our son exhausted me yesterday"

She hung up and pulled me from her ass. "

"Honey im sorry i had to do that, i dont like punishing you but i did really enjoy that as well. I think I need to get you cleaned up. God you make me feel so horny, I never believed sex could feel this way, I have three more days with you before your father gets home. He has been neglecting my needs recently then you came along. "

Mom carried me into the bathroom and placed me on the toilet seat. "Look honey while you were trying to escape i was running a bath for us to share." She tested the water with her elbow, found it sufficiently hot and turned off the taps. She came back to me and took hold of my clothes, ripping them like they were paper, she gave me a teasing smile. She grabbed hold of me and took me to the bath with her, she placed me on the soap dish and descended next to me tilted her head back into the water and ran her fingers through her soaking hair. As she did so she thrust her massive chest in my direction, the water cascading down her breasts. She delicately picked me up,dragging her nails against my tender flesh as she gazed into my eyes. I was almost breathless. She lathered me with soap to wash away the remnants. Mom looked so incredibly sexy with her wet hair slicked back. "Kiss me" . She grabbed hold of me and brought me to her face, her head tilted as our lips joined. She had opened her mouth slightly and let them close on mine, smacking her lips hungrily. She placed me back, reached over and grabbed the little bar of soap. She began lathering up her hands. As she did so she studied my reaction. She could tell i was nervous and excited

Finally the moment came and i felt her hands encircle my body. It was a tight grip and she began to glide her fist up and down the length of my entire body

"Does that feel good baby," she said in a sexy girl voice

"Yeah"

She pulled me closer and rubbed me between her breasts, I felt myself relax and climax into her chest. She then placed me back on the soap dish as she worked some shower gel into her body. She once again picked me up but this time used me like a loafer, rubbing me all over her body. "Oh honey you have multiple uses. I'm going to teach you how to treat a woman right. These are all areas I want you to worship." With complete ease She slid me between her breasts, worked my head next to her pussy lips, slowly inserting me into her soaked , pink vaginal canal; moaning slightly she placed her wet fingers over my screaming face ; ruthlessly pushing me deep inside . Her fingers pushing my body around, luckily she climaxed quickly for I may have drowned, she pulled me out sopping wet a look of satisfaction on her face. I just cannot help myself around you .

When she towelled herself dry , she dropped me back on the bed, "I am going to bring some breakfast , if you run away again I will leave you in my butt all day", she left the room, I waited for my fate. When she returned she had brought orange juice, coffee and toast and honey. She had a naughty look on her face,
"i forgot a spoon for the honey" she picked me up, dipped me in the honey then drizzled the honey onto the toast. "Look you still have some honey on you", with that she placed my body into her mouth and sucked the honey off licking my privates with her tongue as she did so. I felt myself climax again. She slowly pulled me from her mouth. She bit into the toast and broke a bit off for me. "See it can be pleasurable for both of us. "

" Idon't think we should be doing this"

"Shush, who's going to say anything, I'm not going to tell, your father need never to have to know, i still have three days to play with you and get you back to your normal size. We will just have to see if you start growing again tomorrow. Besides you cannot just have your fun and leave me wanting,It's not as if you have any say on the matter and I think I taught you better than that."

She stood over the bed , untied her dressing gown letting it fall to the ground. She towered over me, her beautiful breasts pert.

"Now come here, sit sit near my panties. I'm glad we have some time together there are some things I want to talk to you about. When we first got married I was having sex with your father all the time then over time he started neglecting my needs, stopped experimentating, the missionary again and again, not considering my needs or wants. I have not climaxed with him for a long time now, I feel stressed Like i am going to burst. Then you came along and yesterday for the first time i regained my sex drive , i want to make up for all the lost time. Eventually i will try the rock on one of your friends, turn him into my plaything, i see how all your friends look at me , this is a chance for on of them to get into my panties, just not the way they think."

"I think your father is much better suited to pay for my spa visits and shopping. I have taken the next few days off to pleasure myself with you. Spend some quality time, I had thought about evoking carnal desire in you for some time then this happened. look how tall you are next to my panties, just the right size for me, when your arms struggle and flail around inside it feels like tiny stars shooting up my abdomen. Look how controllable you are as well , if you don't do as I say you will never have the chance to re-grow, I will tell your father you have run away and hide you, either in my pussy or in the house. If you attend to my needs for the next few days I will allow you to re-grow and try the rock out on one of your friends. . I want to make this as pleasurable for you as possible, how about some role playing, close your eyes. "

when i opened them she was a short t-shirt that just stretched as far as her hips, she was wearing a pair of black panties. she was a magnificent specimen of womanhood, it was just a shame I did not have a choice.

Now move here next to my panties and smell me, let me invade your senses. .You are going to stay right here and lick my panties for me. She thrust my head next to her panties, Lick those panties , I want them as clean as possible, hmm good boy.
Now I know you don't like being inserted into me so I will make you a deal if you can pleasure me by kicking with all your might then I promise I won't . She placed me down the front, kick honey, Oh honey matter how hard you kivk its still not the same. She grabbed hold, pulled me out and thrust me on the bed. stay there while i remove my panties . Get out the way for a second. By the end of the day you are going to love the smell of me, come here, tell me how much you like that, tell me how much you like smelling my panties, get over here, hmm yeah that's right lick it for me. Yeah you kind of a perve arent you . Good boy, just like that. Hmmm oh yeah, tell me how much you like licking my pussy, tell me how good it tastes. You like being my toy don't you. I knew it, i could tell. Lick it really good, oh yeah. Don't stop, you don't stop till I tell you too. You better get used to it, mmm yeah how do you like that,are you having trouble breathing, poor baby, you are such a good toy, oh yeah. Tell me how much you want it, so pathetic. Mmm let's try this another way, i hope you are good at holding your breath, you are going to be my little saddle. With that she grabbed hold of me, held me length ways and rubbed back and forwards between her anus and pussy. My head near her anus , starting to grind herself backwards and forwards on me. You are better here. When you are done worshipping my arse, you can do all the housework, cooking and cleaning. Bury your face in my arse, lick that rosebud, yeah just like that. This s going to be fun, having you and your dad serve me. Don't stop, get into it, you are smaller so you have to work harder. Tell me how much you want. It. Get over here lick my arse some more. How does it taste. Tell me you want to serve me, this is going to be so much fun, I can smother you then your dad, working back and forth. That will be wonderful.

She once again grabbed hold of me shoving me face down in her pussy
Oh yeah keep licking that pussy, lick it for me, hmmm, hmmm oh yeah. Mmm stick your tongue out, work that clit, don't stop, mmmm oh yeah, mmm ah oh aaaaah, ohhh now you better work my pussy till I cum. Oh yeah come on, ooo aaaa oh yeah aaaaaah oh yeah don't stop just like that I am going to cum all over you let me wipe it on you, drink up all that pussy juice.
She shuddered , her hips bucking, her spasming body shaking and twitching as wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through her. Almost convulsing as she climaxed ,grabbing hold and thrusting me in and out in a aggressive wanton display of sexuality, spraying me with her juices, the delicious sensations shooting from the base of the clit to every nerve ending of her body.
After she had finished she lay panting on the bed, a feeling of being luxuriously numb, she looked over at me, discarding me on the side of the bed,past out , body battered and bruised. Oh honey your job will be to Make me cum at least fifteen times in the next three days. You going to need to keep your strength up.

The bell rang, mom looked worried, oh dear I hope Christina has not bought her son for the play date, I forgot all about that, I should have called her sooner. she grabbed her clothes, stay there honey. Quickly getting dressed, She rushed down the stairs to open the door, I wonder,

"hi Christina, "

Christina looked her up and down, "you look well, "she winked, "hope I have not cAught you at a bad time. "

Mom flushed up," no no what makes you say that."

"why don't you pop into the lounge Paul," christina said, giving my mum breathing room.
Mom latched onto the suggestion with a twinkle n her eye. What a wonderful idea, you like geology don't you. There is a rock in there which I would like you to classify for me. Feel free to take it over the computer with you.Paul bounded off.
Christina and mom were almost good friends. She had a rich husband and was a non working trophy wife, her son Paul was a brat with discipline problems. She never knew how to control him. Still slim and blonde. About five four with long slim legs and fake large breasts . Too much make up which made her look slutty, almost insecure. She never liked the fact people thought more highly of my mother than her.

When Paul left, she looked over at my mom, "how you guys doing? Now that our husbands are out of our hair for a few days . Why don't we drink some wine and chat."
They both giggled. Mum took her into the other room to pour a glass of wine. She quickly left and popped into the lounge, looking around she saw Paul. The rock still works, i wonder for how much longer she thought.
Help,!!!!!

she quickly picked him up, "don't worry honey all will become clear soon. you will do nicely" she popped him into her handbag. Now to try and convince Christina , maybe some more wine should do the trick.

Christina spoke, I bought my bikini, I thought we could catch the rays outside . I m trying to top up my tan in time for the holidays. I can go to your room to change,

"no not my room." Mum replied too quickly

" I thought you looked like the cat that had got the cream, is your man still hiding there. I thought you looked healthier when I opened the door. Can I see him, if he is any good, I could use him myself. "Christina barged past , making her way up the stairs, mum tried to stop her,she made her way into the room. Not being able to spot anyone, she looked over at mum
", I'm sure my guesses were correct, I do apologise."
She sat down on the bed heavily, mum cried "stop, "it was too late, her arse descended towards , luckily it missed but it did cause me to bounce up on the bed, mum quickly sat down next to her, hiding my prone body. Christina opened her top to reveal a white Lacey bra, her nipples clearly visible through it. They were light pink hard. At the same time mom pulled her top over her head to reveal the black bikini bra. It was padded, but her large tits looked gorgeous. She threw the top over my prone body to hide me.

"You know we never have had any secrets from each other. " Christina declared
Then they both pulled there trousers down together. The trophy wife kept her pussy hair trimmed like a porn star. A thin line of dark pubes, I guess she wasn't a real blonde. Mom was wearing a pair of sexy lace panties. They both put on their bikinis .
Heading off mum quickly sneaked me into her handbag , along with Paul. He stared at me, my body battered and bruised, not quite sure what to make of the situation. It's not often you are faced with anything as strange as what was happening to him.

They popped outside, the sun was at its warmest. They strode and sat next to the pool and jacuzzi. Christina looked amazing, her short hair exposing a perfect slender neck and the slim body denying the mature age. The perfect tits pressing against the red bikini. Her long legs glistening with tanning oil.. Beside her mom, just as beautiful and almost as effortlessly sexy.. They lay by the pool, occasionally have a soak.
Christina sighed "It's Paul, he has been particularly unruly lately, he doesn't respect women, he's rude to me." She glanced over at mum," you sure are looking chipper. "

"I feel wonderful, like a new woman". Mum declared

"So what brought about this miraculous transformation" remarked Christina

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you"

Try me, a look of disbelief on Christina face

"You promise not to laugh" mom giggled, setting the wine down on the outdoor table
"Oh don't be so secretive it cannot be that weird" retorted Christina c
It is
Are you going to tell me or not

Well, I found a tiny little man,

"A tiny man, you dont expect me to believe that" pronounced Christinac

"Its true , the best sex I've ever had. You can try him out if you like," mum replied, they were dozing on the sun lounges.

". What about Paul". Christina inquired

"Oh i have a feeling he will be inside for quite a while, don't worry about him. Do it then you will be a believer too. Being small means they can find the spots easier. They dont need an anatomy lesson. When they are smaller they have a better view, they can look and search until they find the clit. When they are that small they hit all the right spots. When they go the right the way in, they use all their mouth and tongue. . Are you interested Christina, it is absolutely amazing."

Curiosity got the better of her,

" if you feel squeamish, just close your eyes and i will place him in your panties. It can freak you out seeing a man sized shape in your panties but the results are amazing. Close your eyes,do you feel naughty,"

christina murmured yes
"I have a little friend, do you want to play with him,"
YES! Before i change my mind"Uttered Christina

" Do you think you can satisfy her." mom stared at Paul, Paul looked scared, he had already seen the shape i was in, he did not realise i had being going at it longer. With that mum slid Paul into Christina bikini bottoms head first. The material now covering his identity.As his torso explored the interior to her contentment christina made positive noises from above. Christina fingers pushed Paul deeper into her and she circled him around in her wetness. Christina looked at mom, she was having a job concentrating and acting normal." I dont want to be disturbed by Paul. "

"Oh dont worry about that, he will be inside for quite a while, if i see him i will let you know. The house is quite soundproofed, no one can hear you out here." mum replied

" mmmmm " her voice soft . With one easy push he was swallowed to his waist head first . His body felt so good " Oh god " she could feel him sliding all the way inside her, his squirming feeling terrific. A chill went up her spine as she leaned back in the chair, she then closed her eyes and began to move her pelvis in a circular motion. She began to move faster and faster grinding the tiny man inside her. She had no idea if she was killing him or not, too caught up n the moment. she hadn't gotten properly laid in months. what a wonderful feeling, so warm and hard and wiggly, he filled her all the way up, bigger than her husbands prick had been.
"Oh tickling me,that feels good, oh you naughty naughty little man, oh that tickles. " For someone who thought it weird, Christina had no problem getting into the act. Her and mom must have fooled around in college, experimented together, maybe that was the basis of their friendship. She rubbed her thighs, forcing paul more in to her clam shell lips, her swollen pussy. Swallowed up completely. " that feels good, bad bad little man, where are you going, you are going to get lost if you are not careful." Finally his status had been elevated to sex toy to Christina ,


Mum sensed the change in her "you know how you were trying to find a way to punish paul, such an unruly child. You could never find anything that worked.

Why are you telling me this now. Exclaimed Christina

Because Paul is the tiny man inside you. retorted mum

The fire in her pussy was growing, "not my own flesh and blood, don't make me do that."But even as she spoke she could feel the distinction between right and wrong go blurry in her mind. What only moments before had been a firm and concrete distinction between right and wrong, was now only a memory as they were blended into one new emotion, lust. And it filled her mind with filthy thoughts of her son. "He has always been an unruly child, is this a good punishment. " pleaded Christina c

Mom replied "yes," stroking her hair, "i promise he will behave from now on. "

"Promise, has it worked for your son," the look of lust in christina's eyes. She didn't require much convincing, mum had done her job well.

"yes, my son is worn out, but I think he can be persuaded to work on your nipple." Mum grinned at me "guess where you are going to go ". With that mum grabbed hold of me, opened christina's bikini top and forced me next to her swollen areole

"That's right satisfy me, you tiny Tiny men," Christina screamed "that's right all of you do your job, ohhh I am going to lay down and enjoy you for a while. That's it, left a bit , left a bit, now right a bit, now jump on it. No biting under there.Naughty naughty little men. Are there anymore volunteers" Christina said to mum
"no, "
"then it, looks like these two will have to work harder then. Don't stop , please don't stop, "Christina moaned as she neared her goal.
"Arghh argh , arghhh god that feels good, oh yeah, naughty little men". Every time Paul was moved closer to her clit Christina would get closer and closer to cummin" Right there that's it, you going to make me cum, arghhh, bad bad little man, you might not talk but you are getting me really hot right now. Will he suffocate down there?"

"Don't worry " replied mum," mine has been fine all the times I was with him, if he slows down just contract your pussy muscles around him."

Goddam that feels great. Christina's cunt gripped him tightly. She shook for well over a minute . Christina screamed as she slowly regained control of her body. . After a few more minutes Paul went into overdrive in her pussy, he was scared of what was coming next, he frantically clawed around .She could feel his little hands beating on the sides of her cunt and his legs thrashing and squirming way up inside her. Christinas pussy began to quiver, she pinched her nipples hard and began running her hand through her hair like a women possessed . her pussy was on fire. She couldnt control her breathing and was becoming very light headed. when he started to quiten down, she squeezed her cunt muscles on him, and shivered in esctasy at the renewed struggles.
Ohhh .....ohhhhmygod....ohhmygod . She was in heaven , he was thrashing around harder than ever and she knew she was going to cum in moments. Her whole body shook and quivered uncontrollably."oh fuck, yeah..thats perfect, so fucking per.AAAAHHH." Christine moaned as a shattering climax started at the base of her clit and exploded throughout her body. Convulsing and shaking fiercely. She bolted upright, grabbed hold of mom to steady herself ."oh fuck, oh fuck im going to cum," she wailed as she thrashed about like a wildcat. The sunlounger creaking and groaning under the thrashng.Her body twitching and shaking, gasping for breath, her head tipped back and her eyes closed in rapture.Christina lost all muscle control as she came all over her son. "ungh..unngh "She moaned, her body glistening with oil and sweat as she continued to climax. The heat grew,terrifically hot, the muscles of her giant cunt crushing him. Paul was sloshing around in rivers of hot thick cum. She was writhing as hard as he was, as she came in the most tremendous climax she had ever experienced After almost four minutes she finally collapsed, her head at the far end of the sun lounger. Literally in a trance. Couldn't talk or move.

Paul was scared but he still needed to be released. Any movement he made seemed to spur on this wild woman. Eventually he saw daylight as Christina used two fingers to open the exit to the giant world above but he became disheartened when he saw her stimulate her clit with those fingers. If anything this cummin was the best of the lot. Mmm she writhed and squeezed once more on his tiny trapped body. Grasping the legs she drew him out then thrust him deeply back inside her, again and again faster and faster. He was rammed into her cunt again and again. Pumping him in and out like mad. Each time she rammed his tiny body in the she threw her hips up to meet him in the hot wetness the struggles were less and less, but he was still moving about inside her! Finally she calmed down,as she Descended down from cloud 9 she hit the ground and got control of her emotions
, I hope he carrys on misbehaving she thought. Never before had she come so many times in one day. She dragged Paul out and took him to the swimming pool to wash the juices off him .

"That was so much fun little man, you have been very naughty recently I felt I had to punish you, this is going to be our little secret, dont tell daddy, anyway he wouldnt believe you" Christina gazed into his eyes

"Are you crazy you bitch. I could have drowned" Paul replied, he still hadn't learnt his lesson.

"I don't think you learnt your lesson, I'm so glad," with that she reinserted him and sat down looking at mum with a flushed look on her face." Maybe he needs longer in the punishment chamber!"