- Text Size +
This is the story of one girls journey that I found inside a journal. Her name was Aly she grew up in cape cod and her favorite thing in the world was the ocean and pretending to be a giantess goddess. She was a tall girl maybe 6'2 6 foot five at most for some reason she never told anyone. She had brown hair that went an inch past her shoulders. She also had a size d cup and an amazing ass. She could also get any guy that she wanted and was a cheerleader. But always went for the shy funny guys or anyone that was funny. ( may I remind you I found this in a journal I don't know why she added this now back to the story). She spent everyday during the summer sailing and enjoying the ocean. She even competed in the junior olympics for it. So when she decided to go live at the ocean for a few years no one was shocked by that statement. So she spent her junior and senior year collecting money to get a boat. So after working in multiple jobs ( that she decided to not write down) and getting chip ins from friends and family she had more money then she needed so after buying her boat she had so much money she had enough to buy enough food to last for those years she would be out in the ocean. So she used the extra to buy a dildo knowing she wouldn't be able to have sex for a while decided what the hell. Also bought a new wardrobe for her trip. Including white tank tops, thong bikinis, short shorts, and short skirts. But she decided not to bring panties and bras. She decided not to bring to much. So one pair of skirts two pairs of short skirts and countless tank tops. Aly was ready to go about an hour or so before she had to go. So she was about to take out her dildo but then her best friend Isabel came in with only a see through panties and a see through bra. Aly preferred guys but didn't mind girls either. So they started by licking each others pubic hairs and fingering each other and then started breast feeding and fingering so when they finished they said their good byes. Still an hour left and then her boy friend Pete came in. He was nicked named big Pete because of size and his dick was giant. So he came in to give his parting gift and that ment... You guessed it right Sex. He rapidly injected his penis inside her virgina until that got boring and then went to the butt. Then Aly paid him back by sucking on his cock and licking it then breast feeding him and he left and once he left it was time to go. So she headed to the dock and was on her way. Only minutes into the trip you could see through her tank top and see her bouncing boobs. Everything was going fine so she took a nap and when she woke up she sailing thourgh a horrible storm and as she tried to do something her head hit a railing and was knocked out and when she woke up she was on the beach. She noticed that that only thing she had other than some tattered clothes was her dildo. She knew that she might be stranded but she could still have somthing to do all day. So she decided to leave the beach and head into the jungle and look for any humans be islanders or city folk. But instead she found a tiny city.
Chapter End Notes:
First chapter any comments will help