- Text Size +

 

Re: New Story: Jorien (warnings see author's note)

Postby Vaalser4 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Chapter 7

Five police cars and two fire engines approached. Jorien walked towards them, bent over and picked up a fire engine at its ladder. It looked like a red lollipop between her huge fingers, with its ladder extended. How strong she was! Jorien realized her strength when she was looking at the tiny vehicle. She was holding an entire fire engine, with nothing but her thumb and index finger! As if it weighted almost nothing! Well, to Jorien at least, it did.

"No fire here guys," she smirked, and threw the engine away. Jorien looked at it as it spun through the air.

"Isn't that abusing power?' the voice in her head began again.

"Oh, shut up," Jorien thought. She was not in the mood for discussions.

Looking at the police cars, she grinned. With a look of utter delight on her face, eyes twinkling, she stepped on three cars at once. They made a soft crushing sound and Jorien heard them scrape over the asphalt as she grinded her foot.

She saw tiny police officers coming out of the remaining two cars, but before they could do anything, she had them squished as well. Cars and all. For good measure, Jorien trod upon the last fire engine, flattening the once-impressive vehicle to a thin layer of reddish thin foil.

"Is that what I can expect as thanks from the city I worked for?" she said aloud, hands on her hips. "Police officers coming just because I demolished my former working place? Can't a girl not even destroy an office building anymore without being disturbed?" She was not angry anymore, she said it more out of sarcasm.

Jorien looked around her. Houston lay before her, and she savored the view. She was a titan, a giant, a colossus! The power she had seemed to beg to be used. And why not? She was gigantic, and the little city invited her almost to be trodden down by her.

"What has Houston even done for me? I have gained little for all my toiling. Little.... I'll show them the meaning of "little", oh yes!", Jorien thought and started walking.

As she strolled through the streets of Houston, she stepped on cars as if they were roaches. Jorien's boots crunched them without her even noticing. She didn't feel the slightest resistance or lump under her feet. Every car was flattened thinner than a penny under her weight.
For the people it was quite a sight. A huge, black leather wall descending upon a car, a real big car, engulfing it in darkness before pressing it flat under the giantesses’ unimaginable mass. A large footprint in which a metal plate, mixed with shattered glass and gasoline lay embedded was all that remained when Jorien lifted her foot. The leftovers of the metal where in the shape of her boots' underside, with ridges and sometimes, the number of her shoe size was imprinted in the metal. It was almost ironic to read a "9" in a footprint the size of a small swimming pool.
Jorien approached a skyscraper, one that reached her shoulders. Smiling, she swung one leg alongside it, stepping on a small garage. Then, she stepped forward, so that her chest bumped into the building. Jorien felt the resistance, but kept going forward. She swung her other leg alongside the other side of the skyscraper, thus colliding with her entire body against the skyscraper. The building first shook, then broke in half. The upper part of the skyscraper fell down like snow from a roof, slow, crumbling, with smoke mulching out of already appeared cracks in the walls. Jorien's crotch took a story or two with it as she moved forward.

The upper part of the skyscraper had fallen on the ground, burying the entire parking lot under it, destroying countless cars. Jorien make another stride, her right foot now stepping on a good part of the remains of the skyscraper. The debris, along with its contents, crumbled as if made of thin plaster. She deliberately stepped with her left foot on another part of the debris, with the same result. Smiling, she trampled down everything as if it was a sand castle. Everything was destroyed under her huge feet, her thick rubber soles and her enormous weight. Stone, concrete, glass, steel beams, the cars underneath it all and the occupants, everything was pressed together. Nothing remained unbroken, all that was left when Jorien continued her journey were crumbs and mangled metal, mixed with the gory remains of people. The lower half of the skyscraper still stood, like a broken tooth in an old man's mouth.

Walking through a living area, she trod upon the now tiny houses. They looked like little souvenirs, hardly bigger than the small ceramic Dutch house, white and blue, she had standing on a shelf at home. It was nothing but tourist junk, but Jorien had always kept it as a reminder of where she came from. Part of her at least.
CRUNCH! A small house crumbled under the sole of her boot, as if it was made of thin porcelain.
SMASH! Another house fully disappeared under her foot, leaving nothing but shards of walls and glass embedded in her huge footprint. Jorien tried to step on the next one slowly, but her weight was just too much for the pathetic little building to bear. As the underside of her boot touched the roof, it already collapsed. The walls fell like apart like a house made of playing cards, revealing the contents of the house, under the huge shadow of Jorien's foot. She had only touched it lightly.

"No, this ain't fun," she thought, bringing her foot down and destroying the house entirely. She continued to step upon houses as if they were insects, each one crunched like a large beetle.

Jorien tried to pick one up, but her huge fingers were just too strong. The tiny house broke to smithereens under her powerful grip, leaving nothing but dust.

"This is fun", she thought. She was so gigantic! It gave her a rush, a feeling of power. Everything around her was so insignificant now. "You are no longer impressive," Jorien thought, looking at a cluster of skyscrapers she now stood next to, no one higher than her chest. "I don't need to marvel at your height anymore, looking up at you. No, I look down on you. I am more powerful than anyone inside!"

She grabbed one of the skyscrapers, her fingers smashing the glass and concrete, and pulled. It came out of the ground like a small shrub. Jorien wanted to use the skyscraper as a club to batter the others with it, but as soon as she hit another skyscraper with it, both crumbled to dust with a loud noise. A huge cloud of smoke and dust covered Jorien's clothing and face while stinging in her eyes.

"Oh, damn!", she cried. "Now look what you've done! My clothes are dirty!" Muttering curses, she walked away, looking for a place to brush the debris and dust off. She saw a nice building she could use as a stool.

The Hobby Centre for the Performing Arts.


Chapter 8

Jorien walked towards it. She had never had time for a hobby, but always marveled at the beauty of the structure. Now, it looked small, but as a seat it would do nicely. She simply sat down on the building. It was as big as a footstool compared to her, and her ass fit nicely on its roof.

Jorien started to brush herself off, from her long, long legs over her enormous torso to her face and hair. A lot of debris and dust flew through the air as she did so, enough to cover the nearby meadows.

To the people of Houston it looked horrible. This huge giant simply used one of the trademarks of their city to sit on! The once-proud building was humiliated and ridiculed as the titaness reduced it to a simple footstool, as if the arts were of no other meaning to her but to carry her enormous behind. Jorien didn't care indeed. She was too busy getting the dust off her face.

When she was finished, she took a deep breath, not out of tiredness, but because she was happy.

"This is great," she thought. "The power. The freedom. I can do whatever I want!"

Meanwhile, the poor Hobby Centre for the Performing Arts couldn't bear her immense weight any longer. While she was brushing herself off, she had shifted her behind continuously and therefore her weight, from one asscheek to another, thus making a relative small part of the building bear most of her mass. It proved to be too much.
Inside the Centre, the people panicked as they heard a ripping sound. Looking up, they saw cracks appear on the ceiling, growing larger and longer while the lights began to flicker. Some people ran to the exit, hoping the giantess, whose feet stood in front of the door but didn't block it, took no notice of them. Others tried to run for the emergency exits. However, too many people were in the building, so the escape routes were clogged soon enough. Plaster rained down on the people as the cracks grew wider, caused by Jorien's shifting butt. Suddenly, the building gave in. With a loud, thunderous rumble, the Hobby Centre for the Performing Arts collapsed under Jorien's enormous weight.

"WHOW!" Jorien startled, for she hadn't noticed she was slowly sinking through the building. Lost in brushing herself off as she had been, the collapse took her by surprise. Jorien hit the ground with a large "THUD", her behind burying most of the Hobby Centre for the Performing Arts as well as its unfortunate visitors.

"Ow." Jorien stood up and rubbed her behind. It hurt. She turned and looked at the ruins of the Hobby Centre for the Performing Arts. Two asscheek-shaped holes with debris in it, along with a few shattered walls were all that remained.

"Damn you! Can't a girl not even sit on a building anymore without it collapsing?" she spat. In her anger, she stomped the remains of the Centre with her right foot, again and again. Jorien saw little dots running away from her as she did so. It were the few people that managed to leave the building before it collapsed. Without a second thought, she trod upon them as well. Like they were vermin, Jorien snuffed out the lives of the fleeing people, all that remained of them were nothing but greasy, red stains under the sole of her black leather boot.

Jorien, when she was finished, looked at the skyline of Houston, of which some skyscrapers were missing now. She has seen it countless times, but never in the way she looked at it now. Buildings to be torn down. She would demolish it all, just because she enjoyed it. It was exciting to be gigantic, Jorien reveled in her power. The people, the buildings, the city itself, it meant nothing to her anymore. She stood not only literally, but also in a manner of speaking above it.

She saw a row of small blocks of flats, each about 7 stories high and 150 feet wide. There were eight of them, standing in a row like broad domino stones. Jorien got a funny (to her) thought. She made a face of someone tired and uncaring and walked towards the row, looking sullen. She didn't look down as she swung her foot through the first block of flat, kicking at least a dozen homes to pieces and killing the few inhabitants that were still in it (most people were on the run already). Her legs were long enough to reach the second building in one stride, and she simply stepped on it. Her foot bore itself easily through the block of flat, breaking it like thin glass. Dust and debris flew everywhere, but Jorien pretended not to notice. With the same face, one she sometimes made unconsciously when going home from a hard days work, she stepped on the next two blocks of flats, demolishing each one with nothing but her foot and unimaginable weight. Jorien destroyed the fifth as well, but she placed both feet on the poor building, standing right on top of its remains. Smiling innerly, she faked a yawn, sat down on the debris, and stretched her legs. Her enormous feet, the thick soles of her leather boots and her legs ploughed through the two remaining blocks of flats, smashing them to nothingness. Jorien grinned as she saw her enormous legs, as thick as three houses in a row, flattening the small buildings. Flattening flats. "They do credit to their name now... "flat", ha ha.", she thought, amused.

She looked towards the centre of Houston again. On the streets, she saw mobs of people running. Grinning, she stood up and walked towards them. They looked like a mass of crawling termites from her height.

Jorien placed her foot on a mob of fleeing people, smiling and happy. But she didn't feel anything through her boots, not even the slightest pop of their bodies or the breaking of their bones.

Therefore, she took off one boot and sock, placing them on a skyscraper. Using her naked foot she stepped slowly on another mob of people. She wanted to feel it, enjoy it, how at least two dozen people died under her sole.

Smiling gleefully, Jorien let her foot descend. The chosen doomed people cried with terror as they saw the underside of Jorien's huge, 110 feet long foot coming closer and closer towards them. They saw her pale skin, with here and there a red spot where her boot had been pressing against her flesh. Her toes were spread, even her pinky toe was twice the size of a common man. Some of the soon-to-be-squished-ones became nauseous as they smelled Jorien's foot odor. She had worn her boots and socks for a couple of hours now and transpired a lot because of her rampaging, so her feet didn't smell fresh.
As if they could ward off her uncalculatable weight, about thirty people raised their arms, but nothing could hold the gigantic foot back. A shadow eclipsed them, followed by a brief moment when they could feel Jorien's warm skin. Then everyone died, turned to pulp under the enormous foot and the weight of the giantess.

Jorien sighted blissfully. That had felt good! They had squished nicely and she had felt indeed how their puny, thin bones broke as her foot reached the street. She tore a large tree out of the ground like a flower and wiped her sole clean with it. She didn't want her sock becoming bloody.
Having put on her sock and boot again, Jorien looked around Houston, hands on her hips. Then, she saw a skyscraper taller than her.

She recognized it. It was the JPMorgan Chase Tower, being slightly over 1000 feet tall. Jorien was 900 feet. Frowning, she walked toward it. Indeed, it dwarfed her.
Jorien became angry again. "Nothing dwarfs me! And certainly not some dumb building!" she spat. "So, you think you are something, eh? Watch THIS!!!" Baring her teeth, Jorien started to grow again.