- Text Size +

Jorien

By Vaalser4

Author's note: This story contains growth, first to mega, then to giga, crushing, killing, destruction, feet and some sex. Everything in this story is pure fictional. Feel free to tell me what you think of it.


Chapter 1

"Thank..(cough!) you...," the old man gurgled.

"Are you all right?" Jorien asked. She had just dragged him out of the pond, both were dripping wet. It was good fortune that she was walking home, as she usually did on Friday, in order to keep fit. Two days each week she used her car to travel to her work, the other three days she walked. Had she been driving, she would not have noticed him.

"Yes...(cough!)...thank you...".

"The ambulance is underway....I just called." Jorien sat down on the shore. It had been quite a day. First, at the office. She had had a lot of stress, as the time of the decision was coming.
One of the top dogs at the company was going to retire next month, and the vacant position had to be filled in. There were two candidates in the race, a guy named Ted and she. The last months Jorien had worked harder than usual, and that already meant something, to convince "upstairs" that it was she, and not Ted, who was the most eligible for the vacant position.
The direction had been running a series of tests to see which one was the best. There had already been hearings, presentations and psychological researches, and two weeks ago, both Ted and she had been given an assignment, a business project to determine who had the better skills. After that, a last application conversation was to take place, then the direction decided who got the job.
Today, the business project that she had been given by "upstairs" and that Jorien had been working on feverishly, was finished. Everything was in the hands of the top dogs now.
Jorien hoped to get the job. It would be a just reward for ten years of dedicated work, unpaid extra hours and unclaimed holidays.
And now, on her way home, she had heard a splash and saw an old man struggling in the water, crying for help and screaming he could not swim. She was a capable swimmer and since she was the only one around, she dove in the water and rescued him. What a day!

Jorien waited until the ambulance came. The old man told her he wanted to thank her, but didn't know how. He was a poor guy, once a scientist and an inventor, now a pauper. But he would think of something, he promised. He gave her his name, so she knew for whom she had to ask in the hospital.

"Come to visit me tomorrow," he told her, before the ambulance personnel took him away for observation.

Jorien watched the ambulance depart. "Well, tomorrow is Saturday, so I can drop by and visit him," she thought as she continued her way home. There was nothing to do considering the company anyway, since the office was closed in the weekends, and visiting the hospital would keep her mind off pondering how the higher-ups would decide.
Her usually spotless business suit was wet and dirty, but she had more than one and washing it would clean it anyway. It had been an expensive suit, and she smiled when she thought about the man and wondered how he wanted to reward her. He had looked indeed poor while she was a successful businesswoman, having made a nice career, which, -hopefully- had not reached its zenith yet.
Maybe next month she got the promotion. Another spurt on the ladder. If the company leaders took her rather than Ted, she was one of the top dogs herself. But Ted was a serious competitor, not only a shrewd businessman but as eager to make a career as she was. And a bastard who didn't refrain from playing dirty to get what he wanted. At least that was what Jorien thought.

Jorien considered herself to have a nice character. Sure, she could be mean if the situation demanded it, but against most people she was nice. That was how she saw herself.
She wanted to make something of her life, a career in the business. As a high school girl, she had read feminist books about women making career in a company, books filled with reasons why a woman should choose that path. They showed many examples of successful women, who derived their sense of self-respect from the high-ranking job they held. It made clear to Jorien that she wanted that as well, instead of a low earning job as a secretary, sitting behind the cash register of a supermarket or - even worse- a cleaning woman. Let alone becoming a housewife. No, she had dreamed ever since of a career in business, of the big money and, above all, of power.
Jorien fantasized often about being very powerful. She pictured herself the boss of a multinational, earning billions each year and holding the lives of tens of thousands of employees in her hand. Maybe future books would take her as an example for young girls. That'd be nice. But this favorite fantasy of hers consisted of one other thing.

When Jorien daydreamed of being promoted again and again, she imagined to grow bigger along with her ascending career. The higher she climbed "the ladder", the bigger she got. Men and women, her colleagues, became smaller and smaller in comparison to her as she moved up in the company, their lives becoming less and less important to her. It made her hot, imagining the career ladder being literally a ladder, and small, tiny people desperately trying to climb from one spurt to the other. And then she came, a giantess, who made career easily. Jorien saw in her mind the midgets jumping desperately to reach a higher spurt on the ladder, before being eclipsed by her looming shadow, and then she simply stepped on them, while climbing up.

A variant of this fantasy was imagining her business career as an ascending stairway, the same midgets sweating and struggling to climb it. But they ended under Jorien's huge feet, as she ascended the stairs with ease. Yes, she had had more than one orgasm thinking of this. But she knew it would always be a fantasy, for giantesses did not exist and careers weren't made by climbing a real ladder or stairs. Yet, it was exciting.

At home, she put her suit in the washing machine and tried to keep her mind off the project and the decision of the directors. She didn't really succeed. And since she lived alone, there was no one to talk to to distract her. She took a bath, washing the dirty remains of the pond's waters from her body and went to bed. Contrary to what she expected, she fell asleep quickly.