- Text Size +

Chapter 12

Jorien opened her eyes. She was in the room with the old man. He put the machine with the spinning disk, which slowly came to a halt, away and smiled at her.

"What?", Jorien said. She felt confused. Then it dawned on her. That device was meant to hypnotize people. She had been in trance, no doubt being questioned by the old man what she wanted to do while being gigantic. He had been making suggestions to her, and she had answered. The voice in her head, it had been his, trying to make her realize that she was abusing her power, but she justified her deeds or ignored the voice.
And he knew now everything she had done, or would have done if the machine had been able to turn her into a giantess. She would have killed, destroyed, crushed...and liked it so much she even got horny about it. No doubt the old one knew that too. Until it was too late and she destroyed Earth. Jorien felt ashamed and embarrassed.

"I hope you have learned something," he old man said. "I am not a scientist or an inventor. Never been. And cosmic radiation can't increase the size of things. No, I am a hypnotherapist, who developed a new method of therapy. I bring people in trance, let them believe they are in the real world, and show them their true character."

Jorien didn't answer. She wanted to get away.

"Keep that in mind," the old one said. "If you are given enough power, you are able to...." Jorien couldn't stand it anymore. Tears in her eyes, she jumped up, and ran away. She ran towards her car and drove home with a blank mind like still being in trance.

At home, Jorien fell down on her bed, crying. It had been like a terrible nightmare in the end, she not the victim, but the villain. All this killing, this trampling, this...it was terrible! She would have done horrible things if it had been real, she, who always thought that she was kind and nice and could handle power. Jorien sobbed all night. What a day of reckoning.

Next day, she had made a bold decision. She went to the higher-ups of her firm and told them flat out she quit her job. Immediately. No discussion.
Jorien left the firm, leaving everyone baffled behind. What had so sudden gotten into that woman? She had always been such a devoted employee, and now, she simply quit. No one was to hear from her again in the firm.

That night, the old man stood waiting in an alley. That woman was crazy indeed. He had heard quite some stories over the years from hypnotized people, but what she told him when she had been in trance...she even started to pant, her crotch getting wet, when she told him about the power she wielded when she thought she was miles and miles tall. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard his contact approach. It was Ted, a businessman.

And Ted was happy. His plan had worked. Jorien had quitted her job, and now he was the only candidate left. Soon, he would be one of the leaders. That bitch was crazy, he knew that since last week. He had been spying on her. During a break she usually surfed the internet on one of the computers in the recreation room of the firm. He looked at her from the corners of his eyes as she typed her login name and password of Facebook. Jorien hadn't noticed. He memorized them and used them that night at home to log in on her homepage, hoping to find something. And he had!

Jorien had "liked" several pages, secured from other Facebook users, about giantesses. She was a member of pages about giantesses wielding power, destroying everything. After having read this, Ted came up with a plan. He looked for a retired hypnotherapist. He found the old man quickly and Ted explained him his plan.

"Wait until you are alone and see this woman approach on a Friday," Ted had told him while showing him the profile picture of Jorien's Facebook page he had printed out, "then jump down the bridge in the pond and cry for help. After she has rescued you, offer your thanks and keep in touch with her. Steer the conversation towards her job and her ambitions. She'll give you feminist bullshit, and will tell that she is sooo nice and kind. Ask her if she can handle power. Invite her to your home. Then, use your hypnosis device on her and make her think it is a machine that can make her grow to gigantic size. Yes, that is what you should tell her, make her believe she is a giantess and ask her, under hypnotic trance, what she'll do when she is powerful. She must realize she is not fit for a position of power. Show her that she should not crave for a powerful place in the firm. That is what I want you to do."

It had all worked well. Better than he hoped. The old man had called Ted yesterday evening and told him this woman was indeed unable to use power. He didn't even have to push her too much in a certain direction by making suggestions and asking questions while she had been in hypnotic trance, thinking she was a giantess. And that Jorien had left quickly and crying.

"Well done!", Ted said as he was standing in front of the old man. "It worked even better than I hoped. She didn't just retreat as a candidate for the promotion, she even quit her job this morning! Now I shall be one of the top dogs! Here! you deserved it!" Ted handed the old man an envelope, containing the $1,000 they agreed upon.

The old man thanked Ted and left. Ted left too, happy. It had been a long shot, this plan of his, but in the end it had worked. The bitch was gone. He was to be promoted now. Perhaps not fair play, but then again, life wasn't fair. Just business as usual....

The End