- Text Size +
A new world had been developed, in a sense. It was still the planet that we call Earth, but it runs very differently from the one we know and have grown accustomed to. On this Earth, after years of oppression and barely equal rights, women have not only gained equal rights, but risen above them to the point where women became the dominant sex. Men had been stripped of even the most basic rights as humans and were forced to serve women without question.  Shortly after, female scientists had found a way to manipulate genetics so that women only bore female children, and strangely enough could bear children without the need for semen. Because no males were being born, they now were created in a lab, where they could be manipulated from the height of a half inch to 6 feet, depending on what purpose they served. These men were doomed (or gifted, depending on how you feel about it) to be anything from a mere morsel of food, to a dildo, to a Teddy bear, to a slave, and so much more. Each of the men destined to be a slave had a microchip implanted in their brains so that whenever the woman wanted her slave to change in size, she would simply say "grow" or "shrink" and the slave would do that, respectively. We now shall follow the story of a teenage girl receiving her first man. Let us delve deeper into customs alien to all we know.
    It was her sixteenth birthday. She was excited, her friends were excited, her girlfriend was excited, her parents were excited, everyone in the room was excited...except for one. Except for the six inch man with nothing on him but a shiny black metal collar, trapped in a cardboard box covered in wrapping paper emblazoned with "Happy Birthday!" in bright orange bubbly letters. He sat there in terror and uncertainty. At the breeding lab he was raised in, he and the others to be sold as slaves were told horrid stories of how the goddesses acted. They were told that only a handful of them were kind and gentle, that the rest beat their slaves regularly, sometimes just for fun, sometimes just because they wanted to see a grown man cry. And some of them were even worse...some could be kind and loving, hugging them one minute, and then in an instant change completely, beating them halfway to death, laughing at the blood pouring from the slave's mouth and nose.
     They were also told of a time long ago where the men were thought higher of than the goddesses, and were practically in control of them. Back in that time, the goddesses bore both male and female children. Tyler found this hard, nearly impossible to believe. He didn't have much time to mull it over as he heard the voices of several goddesses and the sound of paper being torn. Suddenly the top of the box was lifted off and his view was filled with the beaming smile of a young giantess. 
     "Aaaaahhhhh! Oh my gosh!" the girl, called Abby, squealed happily. She picked up Tyler in both hands and hugged him to her chest, his face sinking into her breasts. Tyler was glad that this was her reaction, but he knew that this is how they all acted the first time. He expected that her behavior towards him would change, but nothing in the world could have prepared him for what she was hiding beneath those sparkling chocolate-brown eyes.