- Text Size +
Your birthday weekend. This year you finally turn 14. Your parents are on a vacation so they let you have some friends over. The only problem is your older sister gabi is in charge.

The day started out normal you invited your friends Rick, Caleb, and antwan to play video games. They arrived at 3 all ready to begin a day of call of duty, the four of you sat around the tv and all grabbed a controller. The moment you picked up the controller everything around you began to swirl you noticed your friends having the same problems. Suddenly everything began to grow after long you realized you were shrinking. You glanced qt your friends again and noticed they were shrinking at the same rate as you. When your vision fully returned you were atleast one inch tall, and so were your friends. You all ran towards each other and met up in the middle of the sofa. What the heck happened!? Ricky cried. We're tiny! How are we gonna get back to normal?!? I don't know but somethings not right here. Said Antwan. Hey maybe we should go get your sister. Caleb looked at you as he said this. You felt your heart swell up. That is the LAST thing we wann do, if my sister finds us she'll squash us like bugs. Alright so what do we do then? Asked Caleb. Suddenly we began to here a deadining sound. We jumped off of the sofa and hid as we watched where it was coming from. Two enormous black and purple socks pounded on the ground creating a devastatingly loud sound. I tilted my head backwards to see my older sisters face. She had black curly hair and held I back with a scrunchy. She was wearing dark blue beans a grey graphic t-shirt and the purple and black ankle socks. We hid behind a box as she stomped on by. She walked over to the tv and examined the ps3 controllers she laughed and turned to look at the sofa. She obviously knew what was going on. She took a few steps forward and examines the sofa more thoroughly. She had a confused look on her face, she lifted up her foot and looks at her sole, she proboably thought she might've stepped on us by mistake. Yo bugs come out so we can play! She yelled. Ricky shrieked in fear. She must've noticed us because she began to stomp over to where ew were hiding. We began to sprint for the entertainment center we could hide under it. But it was to late Gabi took one huge step forward and caught Caleb under her foot. The rest of us all made it under. She applied no pressure at all probably e noting feelin a human being underfoot. She suddenly shifted the pressure to from her other foot and crushed him wetly. She swiveled her sock clad foot on his remains perhaps to scare us even more.hahahahahahaha!!! Pathetic bugs you know that you'll end up crushed in the end!! She laughed. Ricky fainted, Antwan held him and tried to wake him up. My sister walked away leaving a bloody stain were Caleb had been squashed. She disappeared for a while and Antwan and I ran for the kitchen there were many places to hide. Since Ricky had fainted we left him under the entertainment center where he could avoid Gabi's foot. We hid in a cabinet as we beard my sister's footsteps but this time their was a strange squirming nose with each step . When we peered out of the cabinet we saw she had abandoned her socks for flip flops. Unluckily for Ricky he had recently woken up and left the safety of the entertainment center. Gabi laughed as she peered down at the tiny running boy. She stood her foot on it's heel and hovered the sole of her flip flop over ricky's minuscule body. Good bye bug! She whispered as she pressed her foot downpinning him under her. She led him there for a few minutes then pressed down again this time squashing him flat. She grinder his remains into her sole. Antwan having been scared by seeing two deaths ran towards my sister. Stupidly I followed him. My sister noticing him removed her sandal from her foot and squatted down. As he got closer she lifted it into the air, he continued to run forward until.....SPLAT!!! She squashed him with the sandal she stood back up noticing me getting closer. She began tonwalk forward smiling, she began to remove her other sandal as she walked. Blinded by witnessing all of your friends being squashed you continue to run forward. She lifts up her bare footb high above you she looks down qt you and yells "happy birthday!!!" as the shadow cast by her footb endorses you. She swiftly slams her foot done on you, your head under her big toe and your body under her sole. She continues to laugh as she applies pressure and squashes you wetly under her sole. She swivels her foot on what's left of you and continues to laugh.