- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we go again....

As I walk across the football feild size bed looking at all the girl stuff in the room thinking about we she is going to do to me.To her im a toy or a pet nothing more I hope that slumber party I heard was not real if so im in for some deep shit.I hear the running water In the background turn off and I sit there waiting for what will happen to me.I lay there for what feels like a eternity unti the door opens.I look up and my mouth drops what I saw was amazing her massive godess body wearing a short t-shirt and silk like panties seeing her shadow loom over me.

I back away slowly be in the hand her massive wall of flesh hand picks me up and drops me in the floor In front of her feet.I stumble and see her sit down on the floor in front of me and moves both of her goliath size feet infront of me.

''Hey little guy can you do me a little favor for me''

I look up in respone thinking what she is going to do with me.

''Could you give me a foot rub my feet are aching would you mind''

''Well I would really n-no''....I was cut of as her hand picks me up and rubs my body up and down her left sole.My body being beat and bruised as im used as a foot rub for her.my head pounds with and headache and  my life is being twisted upside down.Once a man with a job now a toy used as a foot rub for her.This torture goes on as my naked body being beaten and scared by this back and fourth im used for her left and right foot taking in all the sweet and pain.

After was seemed like forever she finally stops and drops me on the ground.I breath heavily and in so much pain.I lay there quietly until her hand comes down and picks me up again.

''Hey little guy did you like taking care of mamas feet hahah I bet you did so many boys would love to be in your stop taking care of a beautiful girl like me.''

''Well you are beautiful''I whisper''Can you please let me rest Jess im so tired''

''Let me think...umm No your still not down with my feet''

My whole view is filled of her feet being lowered onto me I crawl away avoiding her feet.

''Now my little toy I wan't you to lick between my perfect little toes and get all that sweet out between them''

I gulp as I move foreword im my head I wan't to say no but the rest of me says I need to do it or something will happen to me.I walk foeward get on all fours and start to lick between her rancid toes nearly  throwing up each time I lick her sweat  into my mouth.I continue to lick between each toe until im saved by the call of a cell phone which rings out.

''Hello oh hey Rachel No im not busy just playing with you know what haha I know he is so cute.What you can come over YEAH! how about everyone else? YEAH they are coming over great see yall in 2 days bye.''

''Little guy gusse what you gonna have alot of fun in 2 days be ready''

I gulp In fear as the thought of teen girls surrounding me all night long

''Well it seems to be getting late''She stands up and picks me and and lays down in her bed laying me between he massive breast.

''Goodnight Little Issac''

''Goodnight Jess''

Then I hear her whisper faintly to me

''Issac I really Love you''

I ponder what she said thinking that does she really love me and what will happen now that she Loves me and will keep me.My head was filled with thoughts but deep inn my head was saying.This was the best day of my life