- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My First Story get over it.

Hello my friends and family my name is Issac my life has been a rollar coaster in life.I have had problems with money,drugs,and also a mind set on ideas that will never come true in life.This is my story how my life was changed for the better in life and also the worst this is my life.

"Wake up Issac! I don't pay you to sleep around here now get up and finish cleaning the damn tables you lazy scum".

"Yes sir right away.One day I will beat the living shit out of him," I whisper silently to myself.

It was the last hours of work I check out and head home pondering what I will do with myself I think and think as I pull up to my local drug store.I walk down the empty rows of shelves seeing all these diffrent medical chemicals.As I walk over to the wall of medcine my eyes get heavy and I stumble feeling as if I was struck in the back of the head and out of no where my life flashed as I slam into the shelf uncounsious and feeling the chemicals shatter ontop of me.I lay there out cold and bleeding seeing that my life is done.

My eyes open slowly as I lay in a soft pitch black room I rub my head and ponder

''Where the hell am I ,and why does my head hurt so bad why does these things always happen to me.Issac get ahold of yourself everything is fine you have to think'' As my mind fights back and fourth

The room shifts and turns as I stumble and face plant on the ground.I look up in utter blackness and I hear a voice.

''So what are we doing this weekend well I was hopeing you and some friends could come over for a sleep over or something"

''Ohh that sounds cool I call everyone else tonight ok Jes. I talk to you tomorrow night''

''Bye Rachel'' 

I lay there as the two voices disapper into the void of silence.I lay there in a state of depression and pain of the past hours being tossed and shifted around in my prison. I still have no idea how I got here or better yet where the hell am I.As Hours pass I lay there awoken from my sleep feeling my prison being shook and shaken until I look up and a light fills my room.I look up blinded as I see what looks like a hand wraps its warm wall of flesh fingers around my body and pick me up.

'''Oh This can't be real it can't be real let me go now please let me go''

I struggle and yell as now I notice that im only 6 inchs tall.Then I hear a voice

''Aww please don't be mad it's alright just don't yell it's going to be alright im not going to hurt you just please calm done.''

I look and finally see the person talking.A young 18 year old girl dark brown hair a pretty face the size of a bildboard looking at me

''I my name is Jessica but everyone calls me Jess whats yours little guy''

''One don't call me little guy im not little im 6'1 this is all just a dream im having.''

''HAHAH! You were 6'1 little guy I found you in the drug store laying on the ground so I took you with me to keep you safe.

''Keep me! I have a job and a life you can't keep me do I look like a toy or a pet no.Im a human being who needs to get back home''

''So you wuld rather wonder around outside 6 inches tall naked where you could get squashed or eaten by someone or something can you just please calm down.''

I ponder for a moment''Wait naked!''I blush bright red,''You could of atleast told me that I was naked atleast.Im sorry for going off let me start over my name is Issac my last name is not important''

''Well it's alright little Issac Everything is alright im just gonna keep you and protect you.''

''ok wel..''I was interupted as I was lifted up to her masive lips and kissed feeling my whole face go into her  mouth.I was held there feeling her massive lips ontop of me and her warm wet tounge lick my face.I was there for a good 3 minutes until she moved me away from her mouth and drops me on her bed.

''Now you be good little guy mamas gonna take a shower and we are gonna have some fun''

I node my head thinking''What the hell did I get myself into''

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 1 done sorry if its a little short this is my first story