- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is my first story, so please comment and or suggest what, where, when, and about what I should write about for my next chapter. Thanks!

Well, it's been about three years since I published this story and I hit a milestone, 1k views. Now, I finally have a request on where Dom will travel to first, though it's not from someone on here, but from a chat site I am on. So chapter two is in the works!
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the beginning of how Dom came into being, and this is my first story as a fyi, lol.
   "Oh, Yes! Oh, yes!" Aphrodite cried. Ah, the sounds of love. "More! More!"
   Well, this is where our character will be conceived, but let me take you back about a year, to 250 Anno Domini (A.D.). Young Aphrodite, being named after the Greek goddess of love lived in Athens. She was an aid to her father, who worked at the Foreign Relations Office.
   Who is our mystery man making love to her where we started? Well, his name is Cupid Prometheus, who, evidently is named after the ROMAN god of love. He is a new Roman deligate to Greece, being as young (22) as he is, he has a brain for politics. Today is the first time he has traveled to Greece, starting his job. Their paths cross at the end of the day, and it is love at first sight.
   Well, they got to talking an hit it off right then and there. He asked her to where he was staying while in Greece and they had dinner. They soon did it again, and it became a regular thing. When Aphrodite got home the first night, she told her father she was seeing the new handsome Roman deligate. He was not sure about him yet, so the next Monday, he invited young Cupid over for dinner. Well, young Cupid was  nervous but confident he would be well seen in Aphrodite's father's eyes, because she was his only child. 
   Cupid knew he would like her father, which he did when he and her father got to know one another. Aphrodite was pleased her father and Cupid got along well. She cooked up something special for her father and her new boyfriend. She knew, and he knew, that they were destined for the other.
   Well, as this relationship was concerned, they got engaged, got married, and now, sinse it has been six months, they finally decided to start a family. So we now are where we began where they are having sex.
   I won't go into any specifics, but he was conceived three days later, and born Dometrius Caesar Prometheus nine months later.
   Well, he grew up like a Roman from his father, studying like a Greek from his mother and speaking both Roman and Greek from both his parents. He made friends and was one of the better built kids around, which meant that he was pretty good at play war. 
   And when he hit puberty at 15, he woke up feeling strange. He felt.... empowered somehow. The gods put their blessings into him, the powers that he will use hundreds of years into the future.
   One of the many powers he was bestowed/given was the ability to live forever, but he would learn that later. Another power was to be able to not be able to die where other beings would. A third power is where he can grow and shrink at will. He will be using these last two a lot in the future (hint hint). These are but a few of the powers our young Dom received.
   Of course, as Dom hit puberty, his focus was drawn to other things about other people, mainly the opposite sex, of course. As his focus changed, he began to realize that girls were not icky or had cooties, they were in the works of becoming beautiful flowers. Now at 18, he wanted one for himself and he knew which one he wanted to pick, but he did not know how to tell her about his powers. What was he to do?
  He got the greatest idea! He would tell his parents that he would be at a friend's house for a few days, so that would give him time with her. So the next morning, he told his parents, Cupid and Aphrodite, that he would be at a friend's house for a few days, so they should not worry. They allowed it and he went off to school that Friday knowing what he was going to do.
   So when he got done with his classes,  he ran to be with her and asked if he could go to her place to spend the night. Well, Andromeda, the girl he like, had the hots for him too, but never expressed it, so she smiled bashfully and said in a small voice, "Yes, I would like that."  Dom smiled a surprised smile, because he thought that she would reject him. 
   "But Dom, how am I going to explain you to my parents?" she asked him. "Well, first of all, I have something to tell you." He looked very embarrassed because he did not want her to think he was crazy or something.
"What is it? You can tell me," she smiled at him, more confident knowing he had a softer side. 
   "Well," he nervously says. "I have been blessed by the gods. And not just the Greek, but the Roman, too."
   "We are all blessed by the gods, but you by both because of your parents," she replies.
   "No, I have been given supernatural powers. I am able to do things that no other person can do." As he says this, her eyes go wide. Surprise is on her face, then curiosity. "Oh? Like what kind of powers?" Now it is his turn for the surprised look. "Well, one is that nothing on or in this planet can harm me. Another is I can go for a few days without breathing or needing nourishment." 
  She stops him right there. "Wait. How did you learn about these powers? And when did you get them?"
  "Well, Zeus and Jupiter both came to me, and told me about the powers they blessed me with," he replied.
   "Ok, continue."
   "Well, a power I was thinking of using to sneak me to your place was my ability to adjust my size." He said sheepishly. Andromeda's eyes again widened in surprise, but then she took on a sexy look, and Dom's eyes began to have an animal lust for Andromeda, and she could tell very clearly that he wanted her. So she asked then, "So now that we know you are going to shrink to be hidden away, where am I going to put you?" A sexy smirk playing on her lips. As she says this, he instantly gets a boner, and it showed. He did not know where he wanted to go first, so he decided to go the basic place, her lovely large breasts. 
   "Your breasts will be good for now," and then he shrunk down to two inches tall within the blink of an eye. Andromeda smirked a very sexy smirk. She then scooped him up and put him in her toga tunic top and in her cleavage, a lot larger than what he originally thought, and was squished between her soft, smooth, and rose petal-smelling 36DD (to today's measurements) breasts. And for a girl of 18 back in the 200's A.D., that is rare and impressive.
   Andromeda walked home, knowing she had herself a little something extra with her. Dom had a comfortable ride between her breasts, a little jiggled whenever she took a step, but other than that, he was cushioned by her lovely large breasts.
   When Andromeda got home, she went to her room and took Dom out. "How did you like that? Were you comfortable enough?"
   "Yes. I loved it ." He replied. "I was snug as a bug in there," being fully erect.
   "Well, I am glad of that. So what next?" Andromeda asked, not knowing what he was thinking he wanted to do.
   "Well, I was thinking I could explore the inside of you..."
   Andromeda had a questioning look on her face, then a shocked expression for realizing what he was proposing. "You mean you are wanting me to eat you?" She asked, incredulous.
   "Yes, I do want you to swallow me, but I want you to play with me in your beautiful mouth first." He replied.
"Well, that can be arranged, my little Dometrius." She then brought him up to her mouth slowly, stopping at her closed lips. She smiled, first showing only her lips, then a set of very nice teeth.
   Before she put him in her mouth, Dom said "Wait!" 
   She pulled him away. "What is it? You chicken out?" a smirk on her lips.
   "No, but I want go a few other places first."
   "Alright, where?"
   "Well, I was thinking you could sit on me, in the nude, of course."
   "Hmm. Again, that can be arranged." so she sets him down on her bed, took her toga/tunic off slowly and posed a sexy seductive pose for him, her looking like a bronze statue, the aimed her rear just so that he was right between her lovely rounded butt cheeks,  and slowly sat down on him, making it as erotic as possible. Of course, he got an enormous boner from this. She paused right before touchdown, then sat completely on him.
   He felt the immense pressure of her sitting on him, but he was still able to move around under her gargantuan weight and her massive rear. So he wriggled around under her to get to her anus and went inside. Andromeda felt him moving around and and when he entered her rear, her eyes went wide in surprise and terror, hoping he wouldn't die in there, or hoped she didn't "flush" him when she went, because she needed to go NOW. All the while, Dom hit the turd waiting to come out, so he hurriedly went around it and fairly far behind it, since he  felt her get up and leave in a hurry to relieve herself. He made it just in time. Now one would think that it would smell something awful up her ass, well, this is another one of his powers: he could shut off his sense of smell.  He felt the muscles behind him contract and he somewhat saw the turd leave in the darkness. He blinked his eyes and then he could see very well. How, you ask? That is another one of his powers: he has light coming from his eyes to illuminate dark places where there is no light.
   Now all around him were pieces of crap that Andromeda was not able to get naturally. So he collected them and put them in a pile ahead of him, so he could push them out later. He felt her start to get up, so he moved to her hole and shouted "Wait, Andromeda! I am getting the remnants of your waste! So stay sitting, please!" So she sat still, waiting, feeling him moving around inside her. After a few minutes, she felt him finally moving toward her edifice, so she thought she would help him.  Andromeda pushed again an just before the remnant turd and Dom came out, she stopped pushing and waited.
   When Andromeda started pushing again, Dom got scared and thought that she was going to poop him out into the waste collector (they didn't have toilets back then). So when she stopped his progress, he was relieved, because he was powerless to stop her from doing so. So he proceeded to go back up her anal canal and let her push the remnants out.
   When she felt him go back up, she got the message that he wanted her to crap the remnants out without him with it. So she pushed again and it made a small plopping sound. She wiped herself and went back to her bedroom, and sat back down onto her bed, waiting for him to come out on his own.
   He felt her move than sit again. So Dom moved out of her rear edifice and onto her bed. She felt him come out and she proceeded to pick him up and ask "Now what?" Then she smelled him and made a face. "You stink. You need to be cleaned." She goes and gets him washed, then  brings him back to her room. "So now what?" She asks. 
   "Well, I was thinking I could please you," a smirk on his face. Once again, her eyes go wide. "You mean...?" 
   "Yes. Sexually please you." He told her. "It would be like a repayment of sorts. Now, if you could lay on the bed and put me at your feet, I'll climb up you and so I can please you at this size." 
   "Alright," is all she said, then did as he said, starting to leak down below already in anticipation. So she puts him a the end of her bed gently and lies down if she were to sleep, and doesn't move.
   Dom proceeded to climb her ankle and started walking up her leg. Him walking on her tickled, so she tried not to move, but couldn't help but giggle. He got up passed her knee, and then to her hips. He then paused and looked to his right and saw her dark bush, beckoning to him, but he resisted and headed north again. Dom walked up her firm but soft stomach, then to the base of her mountainous breasts, which were softer and plumper than Andromeda's belly. Again Dom paused, trying to think of how to get atop her pair of lovelies. Then he thought of climbing up through her cleavage and doing it that way. So he started to climb when Andromeda figured out what he was doing, and decided to help him. So she took her right hand , scooped him up, and set him atop her right breast, she getting wetter down below. Dom was grateful for the help, so he went directly to the nipple and started to massage it with his entire body. 
   "Ooooooooohhhhhh!" Andromeda moaned. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! That feels soooooooo good, Dom!" her nipple fully erected and hard as a rock. He finished and hopped over to the left mammary, repeating the process. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh!!!" Another moan escapes Andromeda's lips. All the while, she is getting wetter and wetter. When he is done with her left  nipple, he slides down to her abdomen and ran back to her bush and repeated his process for her clit. This resulted in a gasp from her. Then another moan. After her clit was nice and swollen, he dove into her sex, and wriggled around like a fish out of water, but in all directions instead of side to side. "By the gods, you are amazing!!!!!" she screamed. With all the juices already flowing from her, he was well lubed and was easily able to get into her far enough to get to her G-spot and wriggled his body all over it. She got orgasm after orgasm and came again and again, she was in so much bliss and so much ecstasy. "Oh, Dometrius! You are absolutely heaven!" Then she collapsed in exhaustion, drenched in sweat and her own juices. So Dom wriggled out slowly, trying to not to disturb her, but he made her moan again, so he sat still, and despite her exhaustion, she pulled him out and set him by her her head.
   "Dom, I want to marry you," she said softly to him. "You make me feel so good." With him covered more in her juices than his own sweat, she licks him clean, because he was starting to dry and crust. She then kisses him and sets him back down by her bed. He lays there exhausted and falls asleep. And when he does, she sees he does and falls asleep herself.

   The next morning, they awoke and she got ready for the day, and as did he. When went for breakfast, they came up with an excuse as to how he got to be there. Dom grew back to his  normal height before this, of course, so he wasn't tiny. So after breakfast, they went back to her room. "So now what do you want to do, my darling Dom?" Andromeda asked.
   "Hmm, well, what I wanted when we got here yesterday."
   "Oh, ok. How do want me to do it? There are many ways to eat something as delicious as you," she said sexily. He soon got a boner as she said this. "Hmm, i think you should surprise me," he said with a smirk. He shrank again and she picked him up and kissed him on the face, being that he was two and a half inches this time. He could feel the suction from her kiss, and he knew that the suction from her swallowing him would be greater than her kiss. She then licked him and mmmmd at his taste. She licked him some more. He was now covered in her sticky saliva. She pulled him away and smiled. He now knew that this was it, the last he would see the light of day for a few days. So he prepped himself to enter her. She pulled him to her mouth lowly, then as she put him to her mouth, he stopped, smiled wider, then slowly opened her lovely and luscious mouth. He peered inside the cavern that was her mouth, seeing her pink tongue, her white teeth, her darker pink uvula, and the darkness at the back of her mouth and the start of her throat. He could also feel the heat and moisture from her breath. She opened it wide for him to see clearly into his fate. Then Andromeda lifted her head and him , kept holding him by his legs and dangled him over her mouth. Dom was lowered into her mouth and was enclosed into a wet, sticky, hot and dark place. He felt her rough tongue moving him around her mouth, playing with him before she swallowed him.
   After about three minutes, she put his drenched salivated  nude body onto her tongue for the last time, paused for effect, then swallowed him whole. Dom felt himself being constricted down her squishy esophagus to her stomach, which took about a minute to do so. He hit her stomach with a splash, because she was still digesting her breakfast. He swam around and with his lighted eyes, he found his way to the end of her stomach, dove down, and forced his was into her small intestine.
   After about an hour or so of him forcing his way through her small intestines, Dom got to her large intestine . All the while, Andromeda could feel him moving around inside her digestive system, and she kept giggling. Dom, on the other hand, was making sure everything was alright with her digestive tract, which it was. So Dom inspected her large intestine, and everything checked out. So he came upon a turd, so he sat and waited.
   Well, it took another five hours until she needed to go again, so she took a crap, and she could feel him inside her rear area, so she waited after the main turd came out for him to get the rest. Dom could sense what she was doing, so he got to work getting the remnants to her anus again. She crapped the rest out, but crapped him out too by accident. But Dom was quick-minded enough to grab onto some skin before he fell all the way. She wiped herself and good thing she looked at it first , because he jumped and grabbed onto her pussy hairs, then he went in her pussy again. She felt him go in, and was surprised, but let out a moan of pleasure when he started wriggling around inside her once more.
   "Dooooom, pleeeease, waaaaait uh-uh-untiiiiil I get-get-get baaaaaaack intoooooooop my beeeeedroooooooooooom!" she moaned and pleaded. He heard her and stopped, so she could clean herself. She got back to her bedroom and laid down on her bed, awaiting more pleasure. Dom felt Andromeda lie down and immediately started  to wriggling around better than if a fish that had swam into her pussy. She came once, then again when he hit her G-spot. She came so hard the next time, that Dom was shot out of her like a missile. Andromeda was finally able to rest. Dom, however, hit the wall with a wet splat, and then fell to the floor. He got up and was dirty because of Andromeda's juices and from the dirt floor. He stayed where he was, for he didn't want her to step on him and have her feel guilty for stepping on him later. After about five minutes, Andromeda felt into her pussy to get Dom out, but he wasn't there. She got worried and wondered where he might be, if not in her. She then remembered that she felt him shooting out of her when she orgasmed last, so she got up and went to go look for him. She found him leaning against the wall, covered in dirt and her dried vaginal juices. She picked him up and took him to get washed up.
   "So now what, Dom? What are you wanting to do now?" Andromeda asked. "I don't know. I mean, I have been all over and in you, and in your lovely pussy twice. Hmm."
   Andromeda thought for a second, the she gave him a sexy grin, which only meant one thing. "Well, how about you  enter  me again? But this time, you do it normal size," she said, her voice like silk. Dom got an instant boner as she said this. She could see that he agreed, because actions speak louder than words. So she put him down, he grew to his normal height, but he just stood there, not knowing what to do. Well, since Dom wasn't taking the initiative, Andromeda took the lead, leaned in and kissed him. He kissed her back and then they started to eat each other out. His hormones took over and moved her to the bed, laid her down with him on top of her and this is all with their lips locked. Their breath started to get labored and faster. With him being a good 11" long, 1.5" thick and hard and steady as a rock, he entered her with ease. She let out a moan of pleasure, and still with their lips together, not missing a beat. Dom started to go up and down, thrusting his hips and started to pound her again and again. Their lips finally parted and they gasped for air. Dom paused and thought for a second, then smiled and continued to pound away at her, a little harder. But this time, his dong started to grow larger and longer. Andromeda let out a small cry of surprise, but she stopped withering under him and started to match his thrusting, going in the opposite direction of his thrusts. 11.5" x 1.6", 12" x 1.7", 13" x 1.8". He was going to fill her up all the way with his member. And when he did, her vaginal walls would crush his dick. Yet, the wouldn't because he could not be harmed by her, or anything on or in the planet.
    "Oh, Yes! Oh, yes! More! More! Harder! Harder!" Andromeda cried. Now wait, where have we seen this before? Oh yes, three days before our Dom was conceived, that's right. But this time, it is the next generation 19 years (or 18 years and 9 months for the technical people out there) later. "By the gods, Dom, you are amazing! Oh-oh-oh-oh! Mmmh-mmmh-mmmh-mmmh! Uuuh-uuuh-uuuh-uuuh!" as Dom banged her, he grabbed her large lovely breasts and began to massage them, the palms of his hands over her erect and hard nipples. If her bed frame were made out of metal, it would be squeaking horrendously. But we only get a small squeak because it was made out of wood. Her vaginal walls started to try and contract, but they couldn't because he was too big and too hard in her. Her pussy ached with the failing contractions, so she gave a long moan. Dom thought that was a moan of ecstasy , so he grew his member longer into her. With that, she screamed with pleasure, but the scream was like it was for bloody murder. Just as she screamed, he came and shot his baby makers into her, going faster than any normal human could (about 45 mph to our current standards). Andromeda moaned as he spurted his stuff into her, not feeling anything like it, but loving it just the same. After he finished, he almost collapsed onto her, but caught himself by putting his arms on either side of her and locking them, sweat pouring from his pores and gasps coming from his lips. She was the same, but laying on the bed. Today, we would think, how would they be comfortable in bed, because they had stone under some blankets. Well, that is not quite true, because really, they had feather beds with most likely raw hide under the mattress of feathers, similar to what they would have in the pioneer days, when they didn't have the metal beds.
   Anyways, Dom and Andromeda did that for a while after that, where he explored her body, outside and in, on the weekends. Until one day, she could tell that she was prego. Well, by this time, Dom had prepared for this, with him having a house of his own and his own job in the army as a centurion, which is like a platoon sergeant. They lived a good life together afterwards, and lived to an old age.
   When Andromeda died, Dom realized something strange happen to him: he started to feel younger as the days went by. He looked it too. After a month, he was himself when he first met Andromeda: 18.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a comment and/or a suggestion for my next chapter, thanks!