- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah, this is much rougher than I woudl like.  I went in and edited it to make sure it made since, but its not worth me re-writting.

Disclaimer 

The fallowing characters and situation is purely fictional.  Any resemblance to real events is purely coincidental.  If you did attend a school such as this please submit school enrolment requirments to the comment section. 

This story is lightly based on the story called Pschool by an unknown author(and no, there is no shrinking in it).

Hit the Showers

 

We had done it, we had finally done it.  We are in the state cup finals.  Our Lacrosse team had worked for this moment for nearly two years now.  But I can’t help but wonder if we actually deserved it. My name is Kristin, and no I am not a girl, I am a guy (my parents were expecting a girl).  I have light brown, nearly blond hair that reaches my shoulders, rather thin, yet athletic tone, and grey eyes.  I really do not like Lacrosse.  I always hated how the Lacrosse players use to twirl their sticks for no apparent reason as they carried them around.  I would rather play soccer or even track and field.  But our school has a thousand people and only allows twelve people on a sport, so there is plenty of talent to choose from as we have an extra curricula requirement.  So in the fall I did cross country, the winter wrestling and some swimming when their numbers dipped(you’d be surprised how many high schoolers can’t swim).  It doesn’t help though that our school considers the Football and Basketball team the only real sports.  They are allowed to overshoot the schools team maximums by as much as they want. 

Anyway, today we go up against the one school I wish I did attend, Aardvark Prep.  They have a lot of the same rules as we do, but without the issues, and the school is nicer.  But its clear across town and my wonderful, gold digging housewife of a mom didn’t want to be bothered by the drive.  They are pretty good, but their team is more focused on having fun than winning.  Before you begin to yawn, they are nearly undefeated this year.  Many think it’s because they go into games less stressed.  When we saw them on the field, they all looked like somewhat tall middle schoolers.  Being only in the ninth grade myself, I feel for them.  I had no doubts that at the very least it would be a good match.  Yet, when we left the bus, many people on our team were talking, and I didn’t like their comments. 

Our team captain, Brent, was determined not to loose to them.  Losers get to lick the locker room clean.  It was a hazing thing our school sanctioned.  In fact, it was the coaches that told us this.  As the team captain, he would get to choose which part of the bathroom people got to lick.  He’s a senior and rather cocky.  In fact, his entire group is cocky.  They are all seniors and juniors and they are all a single click.  They also compose practically ninety nine percent of the team…I am the only new guy here.  So when we start playing, I began realizing something was up.  Yet it wasn’t till we hit the showers after the competition that I begin to realize what had happened. 

Here I am bent over watching my feet with the water pouring over me.  The other guys are busy slapping each other’s hands and congratulating each other on what I just realize was…

“You cheated?” I state as I look to Bret.

“So.”  Mike states.

“Yeah, what took you so long?” Chet barks. 

“You were bouncing two balls around, you just caught the first one and did something with it.” I nearly yell. 

“Simple.”  Brent responds in his normally cocky attitude.  “We had a way of trapping the ball in the net.  Once it was inside, we’d just secure it with a string and act like we passed it to someone who had another ball.”

“My God, you need to win a lousy competition that badly!?”  I yell at him. 

“Hey, we don’t have to lick a bathroom clean…and you don’t have to lick the toilets…as you were going to have to do.” 

I look at him with anger, but at the same time, I have to throttle back my anger.  If I say something they will just have me do the whole thing, the bathroom I mean.  I turn away from them. 

‘Maybe I can pass this info on to the other team.  If they spot their sticks, I am sure I can…’

“What the hell!”  I hear someone yell.  I turn to the source.  It was Chet, and something seems odd about him. 

“What, water to hot man?”  Brent asks. 

“No…its just that this thing…seems odd.” 

“Odd?”  Mike asks. 

Chet reaches up to the shower controls, only he is reaching up to the controls.  Chet is about 5’9”, he shouldn’t be reaching up to anything, especially a set of controls that are only three feet high.  Yet, these controls are at his head level.  In fact, everyone seems to be at head level to the controls, and that is just the start.  As I watch them, I realize something, they are all slowly moving just beyond the controls…and getting smaller.  Its not just Chet or Bret, but its everyone.  I begin to worry.  At the rate that they melt away, it becomes obvious that the inch or so of water in the base of the shower room may soon prove fatal.  I run over to the nearest shower control and shut it off, only to realize that I can still easily reach all of them.  It takes me a few seconds to shut down all of the controls.  Yet, before I can react any further, I look down and see my three inch team mates swept into the gutter than lines the side of the shower.  I drop to the ground and end up catching Chet.  Everyone else quickly is swept down into the gutter and into the drain pipes. 

“Kristin, help me!”  He cries out. 

I pick him up.  He is so tiny.  He fits squarely in my hands like a small hamster.  I kneel on the ground and hold him up to my head.  I look to him.  His small body squirms in my hand, and slips as he tries for a more stable place to rest. 

“What happened?”  I ask him, as if he knows. 

“How the fuck do I know?”  He states as he tries to keep from sliding off my hand.  “Just get me back to normal!” 

“I don’t know how to do that.  How can I do that?” 

“You can’t.”  Someone passes up behind me and hits me from behind, causing Chet to drop out of my hands.  He hits my knees and washes down my leg then onto the tiled floor and into the trough.  There is just enough water still running threw it for him to wash off and into the drain.  I turn around and see a boy standing behind me.  I recognize him immediately.  He’s one of the boys from the opposing team.  I guarded him most the game. 

“You were really good.”  He states. 

I fly up from the ground and bark,

“What did you do to them?!” 

“They are still alive.  That pipe will eventually send them to a storage room downstairs.” 

“SO what, why not me then?”  Kristin asks. 

“You want to come here, right?”  The boy asks.  “If you do, I can make it happen for you, but I would have to let you in on a little secret first.” 

The boys of the Lacrosse team flow down the pipes.  It is the wildest, most scary, most deadly log flume ride any of them have every been on.  They are tinny, and the amount of water surrounding them is out to drown them.  Their heads are constantly heading in and out of the water, with only just the ability to break above the waves and sneak a breath of air before another twist in the pipes sends them back under.  They are being propelled simply by the pressure of the water flowing through the pipes, which in turn is being pushed along by gravity.  When they hit the downward section they turn and find themselves freefalling what they must think is hundreds of feet to the ground.  Mike and Brent nearly pass out from the stress, but somehow, the pipe hits a curved portion that is gentle enough to keep them from cracking their small necks.  But where there should be more pipe, instead, there is nothing. 

They find themselves flowing out into a large container of some sort.  The water is somewhat off colored here, but they can make out a large room surrounding them all about.  Their momentum is easily killed by this new source of water, which easily slows them down and causes them to twist about for a few moments before their buoyancy allows them to begin floating in a direction that must be up.  Brent tries to shake himself awake, just enough to get a look of his surroundings.  There are aqua blue boulders on the ground, along with small, brown chunks of something resting on the surface.  There appears to be some sort of odd forest as his momentum causes him to drift by a green tree like structure.  In the corner, he makes out what looks like a Scuba Diver.  He tries to straighten himself out, in an attempt to swim for the diver, only to be hit from behind by a strange, ridged, but fleshy structure.  He flips around and finds something that freaks him out.  It is a large creature who’s eyes sit in small bubbles protruding from both sides of its thin body.  It seems to have two short, nearly transparent flaps on both sides, both of which wave in the water.  Its body is gray, and scaly on the sides, and with exception to a few areas seems very flexible.  Then there is its mouth, the mouth which it keeps opening and closing.  Every time it does, these flaps located just behind its head seem to open and close. 

 

It takes a while, or at least what most would consider a while before he realizes it’s an ordinary aquarium fish; a Diamond Tetra to be exact. 

‘Holy fuck, what is that!’  My mind screams.

The giant creatures stares me down as if looking for some sort of meal…or is that just a look of blind curiosity.  But it doesn’t matter.  Within seconds, my lungs begin to scream for air.  I hadn’t time to take another breath before actually getting stuck in this deep chamber.  Its obvious which direction is up, and I waste no more time.  I push myself upwards as fast as I can, trying to swim as hard as I can.  But then, something happens.  Nearly the second I clear that horrible looking creature, a large green thing flies towards me.  I try to swim away from it, but there is no place to go.  It finds me quickly and scoops me inside of it.  This thing is composed of some sort of green fine mesh.  If I didn’t know better, I’d say it was a net.  There large poles positioned around the opening of the structure, enhancing my fear.  Before I know it, I am swept out of the water.  My weight grows in this mesh and I fall even deeper into it.  I nearly get tangled inside of it.

I quickly take advantage of the situation and take a full breath of air.  Yet, that does not help to calm my heart.  I try to struggle out of the net, but every time I move, I slip and slide further into it.  Then, I feel something grab me.  It pulls my body up and out of the mesh.  Suddenly, I have an easier time calming my heart…it stops cold.  I find myself held by a set of giant hands, connected to a giant man.  His hands seem twice the size of my body, or at least that’s how he handles me.  I want to break free, I want to run, but my body just slips in his hands.  To make things worst, he seems to have no intentions of letting me go.  As one drops the that net I was in earlier he brings his other hand around and uses it to grab at my shoulders.  In fact, he grabs me by both shoulders, and when he does I feel this odd sensation.  The room instantly grows dark, and I can swear that I have fainted, but I can still feel my body.  Its just, for some reason I seems to feel as though my arms have managed to move around behind me in some sort of loop and my legs seem to bend behind me to connect to it.  They seem to meld into some sort of single mass.  I loose the ability to detect my individual body parts.  Even my head just seems to have molded into one solid mass. 

From here, I can feel myself being bent over, as if I am now pliable.  It doesn’t hurt.   In fact, nothing seems unusual about it.  The, I fall to some sort of large, flat surface where I seem to be left alone…in the dark. 

The site of Bret being taken away in that net was horrifying for Chet.  His heart races as one by one, his friends are taken away.  He cannot tell what’s happening to them above the waterline. 

‘I gotta get out of here.’  I think. So I bolt for the Scuba Diver.  There are air bubbles coming out of it, and its located not too far away from a castle which will be good to hide in.  I push myself as hard as I can.  I have nearly no air left in my lungs, they are burning and instinct wants to force them open.  I ignore the fish and what look like plastic plants.  Yet before I can even make it half way there, I find myself swooped up by in the green dead fish net.  I try to escape, but the pressure from rising so fast threw the water keeps me in the net.  About the only benefit is that, within a few seconds, I am in air and can breathe.  Its then I form a plan.  I immediately grab hold of the net and begin climbing out.  I hop over the edge of the lip of the net, only to be caught by yet another large hand.  It nearly immediately takes me by the shoulder.  I immediately expect to feel a strain of pain to pass threw my body, but instead, I feel like I am stretched out.  My arms seems to loop ton on top of my shoulders while I just loose all feelings in my legs.  I can feel my body sort of separate and then slide towards the floor, yet my right arm, which now feels thing odd somehow, seems to still be held by something.  I then feel myself flying threw the air.  Its an unusual feeling.  My body seems to carelessly bent from the wind, as if I have nearly no mass.  It stops quickly before my other arm is grabbed, and I feel myself placed onto some sort of surface. 

Then…nothing…until…

 

After a few moments, the man begins feeding his fish.  They appear hyper after the recent activity.  Yet just as he shakes a few flakes of food into the completely detached fish tank that has no visible signs of a pipe moving into it, a young girl walks inside of the room.  She walks up to the counter top.  The man turns towards her as the young girl asks,

“Hello, uh, I am competing in the track and field…and I left my stuff at home.  I was told I can pick some stuff up here.”

“Oh yes, I was expecting you.” 

The man walks up to the counter and grabs a Speed suite and a sports bra and a pair of underwear.  He then hands them to the girl who smiles and says,

“Thank you, and walks off.”

It’s a busy sports day.  From track to pole vault to sprints to hurdles to long jump, the events take the rest of the day and leave the young girl sweating and exhausted.  When she finally arrives home, the only thing she can do is lay herself out on her bed and stare at the ceiling.

Bret is less well off. 

‘What is going on.’  I think to myself.  The day was going so well.  I had won our Lacrosse meet, and we had manage to keep our cheating secret.  Then it got strange.  I saw the room grow large, found myself in a pipe, then in some sort of strange camper only to be fished out by some sort of giant, then the room went dark. If only it ended there but it didn’t.  After some unknown amount of time I found myself lifted up and carried somewhere.  I was then dropped onto something.  I was then pickup but my shoulders and found something squeezing threw me. Yet it wasn’t squeezing threw me, it was strange.  It was as if I was suppose to accept this thing as it caused me no pain.  Then, another large structure seemed to penetrate me.  I then felt myself ridding up something, feeling myself squeezed around something until finally I feel myself gripping around some sort of large structure.  I am tight against it, yet for some reason I feel like I was made to hold it.  There are two main structures on both sides of me, with a small crack down what I perceive as my front and a much larger one near the rear.  Some aspect of me wants to carry into these cracks but I can only travel so far.  Its odd.  I feel this structure emitting a warm heat that is like nothing I’ve ever felt before.  There are minute movements, but they are easily overwhelmed by the much more massive movements coming from the two long, cylindrical structures.  They seem to move back and forth, but only slightly side to side.  Eventually, I find myself incased in something else.  Whatever it is, it is tight fitting, nearly skin tight.  It presses me against this structure and enhances its smooth, pliable surface’s feeling.  

From there, it gets even odder.  The two poles seem to move furiously, and more or less constantly.  The heat increases.  I feel myself sinking into the cracks every so often only to be pulled out by some sort of pinch.  It gets wet and humid as well. 

‘I can’t figure out what it is, but it’s definitely strange.’  Chet thinks.  I feel myself being hoisted up and into the air.  I find something squeezing threw my bottom, then another.  Then both of these hard objects expand me, pushing me open, and pulling me down.  First I pass a hard, structure, then my shoulders hit something even harder, and I seems to stretch me out height wise.  Only instantly something reaches to my main body, and pulls me down.  My rear seems to be stretched against something flat, while my front seems to be stretched around something completely different.  There are two structures from what I figure.  Both are rubbery and seem to give at first only to get really hard and resistant.  Both seem to feel like some sort of half ball shaped structure and both have some rather uncomfortable points to them.  From there I find myself binded around these things.  These things want to move to.  No matter what I do, they shift.  The more the larger structure moves, the more they move.  Its odd and unnerving.  Then, something even tighter is squeezed around me.  It actually seems to help to hold back these structures, yet, it doesn’t help my nerves. 

‘What’s going on?  Where am I?  I wanna go home!’

The whole day is murder.  These things keep moving with every motion of this main structure and I am cracking up.  But don’t feel my heart…my limbs are gone.  Instead, I feel something inside of me, but it stretches threw me, as if I am covering it…and only parts of it.  Then, the way these massive structures seem to move, it causes a though to pop into my mind…

‘Are these breast?’  I think. 

The humidity shoots up the more they move, and the temperature.  At times, I can feel a regular pulsing that tends to increase with movement. 

‘But, what…that makes me…a bra?’

I want to scream.

Yet on her bed, Kristin looks up at the ceiling in wonder.  She has not dared to take off her clothes just yet, but her mind races with thought and what the boy she met earlier told here.

‘This school is special.  The original building was cursed a hundred years ago by a witch.  Everyone who entered would be tuned into something in which they harmed during their lives.  Some turned into dogs, other cats, and fish, and bugs.  Yet, a  young boy who’s older brother went to the school appealed to the witch’s good nature, and got her to change the spell.  Every since then, the students of the school can change into things that they want by simply taking a shower.  It became so popular, the school opened a boarding school.  The witch’s daughter, who actually married the young boy when they were older, became headmaster and changed the spell further.  Now we use it for new training experience.  Students can also be punished if they are caught doing something by being changed into something else in the principles office. 

Yet, disciplinary problems are rare here.  I know you’ve wanted to come here, because I remember when you first came here.  I was nervous while we were here for interviews and you helped me calm down. So I give you a choice…that witch…who made this school what it is today was my great grandmother.  I can change things so that you came here instead.  There is only one condition…if you are to be here, you have to help out with the sports teams.  That means sometimes going where you are needed.  Right now, the girls team has a need for an extra track and fielder.  It only means you have to participate as a girl on the field. If you want…you can try it out for just today.’

The boy was so sincere.   While there is no real max capacity on any of their teams, they need a minimum number to make certain state events, and the girls needed an extra.  By volunteering, I volunteer to be a girl on the girls team for the rest of the season.  Yet, it is my option to be a boy during the day.  After the season ends, they use a special spell so that all of my achievements stay with me, no matter if I leave the school a boy or a girl.  As a girl, no one will see me any different other than the people from the school.  My parents will treat me the same, but while I am a girl, they will only see me as a girl.  Nothing other than that will change.  It is kinda complicated, but this simplifies things in life.  I know if I was born a girl, my mother would have been more willing to do things for me, and my life would be totally different, making me a different person. 

Competing with breast as I had was a new experience, but the girls were helpful.  It turns out one of the girls, a really cutie girl, competes as a boy on the dive and soccer team.  She was so cutie.  I think she really likes me.  Yet as I lay here now, just looking up at the ceiling, something else crosses my mind and how could it not.  After all, when I saw Brent, Chet and the others flow down that drain my heart nearly fell out of me.  At one point, I was ready to strangle that boy. 

“Explain this, Why, why did you do that?  They could be dead!”  I remember screaming after he said he wanted to explain something first.

“They are not.  Granted, they are a little surprised, but that is a portal.  It runs into the standard drain yes, but past a certain point you pass threw a portal and end up in an aquarium downstairs in the supply room.  You cannot die, the spell involved will not allow it.  It is actually quiet fun.”

“By why shrink them like that.”

“Because they cheated, and cheaters deserved to be punished.  We realized that they were cheating early in the game.  In fact, in the initial reality, the referee called them on it.  But I saw your face when you were eliminated, and I spoke to our coach.  So we rewrote the last few minutes, and allowed their maneuver to go unnoticed.  Of course, I have to take responsibility for the whole thing.  But I owe you a lot.”

“Why…if you are the school’s former headmasters kin, you should be able to walk straight in here.”

“Doesn’t work that way.  Not this school anyway.  I still had to earn a spot.  My father…oddly enough our coach, wouldn’t have it any other way.  It was important that I get in on my own merit, and not just because I have a few relatives that work here.  It was important to me too.”

I had no choice but to look at him sympathetically.  Yet, I asked him,

“What is going to happen to them?  Are they to stay that small?”

“No…in fact, if you agree to my proposal, I think you can take part in their punishment.” 

“How…you just said you wanted me to be a girl and compete on the girl’s track and field team.”

“Yes, and they will be your uniform.” 

Just remembering those words causes me to rub my hand up and down this new body of mine.  At first, it was so sickening, walking in their asking for these cloths, then putting them on, all while knowing they were people I knew.  Yet now…its quiet sensual to think that those guys, all of them are these cloths, all made of Lycra and is very tight and smooth on the skin.  Its smooth, nearly silky, and all form fitting.  To some extent, I can even feel their minds, and their curiosity on what has happened to them.  To some extend…it’s a turn on.  I can feel the muscles in my new women’s area contract and my nipples become that much more sensitive. I feel a little dampness in my crotch.  I have little experience with this body…I wonder if I have to go to the bathroom.  Yet, some part of me wants to take this stuff off, another part of me wants to leave it on as long as possible.  According to Rune, the boy from the shower, their punishment is up to me, but the spell regardless wears off after the end of the school year, which is in a month.  After that, they will just disappeared, and reappear wherever they would have been under normal circumstances.  They will remember this time period, but no one else will.  In fact, right now, no one knows they even existed.  They are all mine.  And to be honest with you…I rather like it that way.  According to Rune, I can make them any piece of clothing I want.

So I gained at least three things out of this: A new school, some new cloths, and a mother who now cares. 

“I think I’ll make them my…under uniform garments.”  I say snickering. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

There MAY be a sequil to this, if it is a take better care on the grammer.  Thanks.