- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Any reviews to finish the story would help
After about 4 minutes she removed the glue off of Mike's feet. She then gave him a bath(because he was covered in her juices and feces) by putting him in a small cup with some lukewarm water. She then realized who late it was and she went to bed. After Mike saw that Kelly was sleeping Mike decided to try and run away so he used the blankets of the bed to slide down to the floor. He then decided to run not knowing that Kelly had to go to the bathroom. As Mike was running the floor was shaking from Kelly's footsteps. Knowing that he was not fast enough to get away from Kelly, Mike decided to try and run faster. Then when Kelly's left foot slammed down on Mike squishing him flat. Then as Kelly lifted her foot up again Mike was stuck on her foot. Every time she would step down he would be in excruciating pain.  

"Kelly!!!Kelly!!! I'm under your foot! Kelly!!!!"  

As Mike was yelling, Kelly,who was half awake, didn't realized that Mike was under her until she went to scratch her foot.  "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. Wait, no I'm not. In fact Im feeling horny right now."  Then Kelly took her underwear's off and put Mike in her vagina and then put her underwear's back on. 

 "I hope you enjoy this!!" Kelly said to Mike who was stuck in her vagina. 

As Mike was getting pushed in and out of Kelly's vagina, Kelly was grabbing her dildo from her dresser drawer. Then Kelly removed Mike from her vagina and put him in the dildo. A Mike was in the dildo, Kelly started to masturbate with the dildo. Then Mike realized that the dildo was getting filled with her juices.

"Shit!" Mike yelled.

Then Kelly took the dildo( which was halfway full with her juices) and emptied it keeping Mike inside. Then she started to masturbate with the dildo with her ass. As she started pushing the dildo in and out of her ass. This may be pleasuring Kelly, but it was not pleasuring for Mike, who was bouncing up and down inside the dildo. After a few hours, Kelly decided to stop masturbating for today and decided to take a shower. 

As Kelly was putting her bra back on from the shower she put Mike in her bra exactly where her nipple was. Then Kelly decided to go to bed with Mike still in her bra.

After Kelly woke up, Mike  was still asleep in Kelly's bra. Since Mike was a deep sleep, Kelly decided to put him in her ass feet first and keep her underwear's still on her. As Mike woke up the smell of Kelly's asshole. As Mike was freaking to what happened, Kelly was eating breakfast. When Kelly felt something moving around in her ass she knew that Mike was awake and he was freaking out. So after Kelly was done eating breakfast she decided to take Mike out of her ass.