- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first story and I would like some help finishing this story. Any suggestions would be fine. Please leave a review.
As Mike was wandering in the woods he saw a dim light about a mile away from his position. As Mike got closer he was standing in front of a house with a porch light on. Then Mike decided to knock on the door. He knocked around 5 times before he gave up. As he walked around the house he found a garage. He decided to sleep there for the night and try knocking on the door tomorrow. When he woke up he realized that he was not in the garage but in a bed. As Mike got out of the bed he heard dishes clanging together. As Mike got into the kitchen he saw the most beautiful teenager ever. She looked around 5"10 and probably weighed around 90 pounds. As she turned around Mike saw her big boobs( DD). She also had a nice butt.
She also had a plate of eggs and a cup of orange juice in her hand.
"Good morning." the teenager said."For you"

"Thank you and good morning. What happened to me.?"

"Well I heard a strange noise in the garage so I decided to check it out. That's when I found you. I decided to bring you inside and warm you up."

"Well I appreciate that. Is it okay if I can take a shower?"

"Sure."

"Thank you."

30 minutes later...

Mike and the teenager started to talk to each other and learned a few things about each other. Mike learned that the hot teenagers name was Kelly. Then Mike said to Kelly that he was going to go lay down because he felt a little sleepy.
After Mike woke up and he went to get out of bed he saw that the floor was no longer in legs reach, the thing was, it wasn't even in any of his reach. He knew that Kelly shrunk him. After an hour or two he heard footsteps. Loud footsteps.
As the humungous door opened he saw Kelly walk in the room with a bikini on and a pillow with glue. As Kelly sat on the bed Mike fell from the shaking.

"What did you do to me?!" Mike asked.

"I shrunk you." Kelly said. 

"But why?" Mike asked.

"To be my slave." Kelly replied."Now we are going to have some fun. The shrinking potion I put in your orange juice makes you invincible so no matter if I accidentally step on you with all my weight you will still survive.
As Kelly picked up Mike and put him on the pillow with him still standing up, she grabbed the glue and squeezed some out onto his feet and pillow.

"This will keep you in place and steady."

As Mike struggled to get out of the glue he saw a giant shadow hovering over him. He then realized that it was Kelly's huge vagina! As she laid down on the pillow she felt Mike slide in her vagina. She than sat up and started bouncing up and down. This was fun for Kelly, but not for Mike.

Let the fun begin....