- Text Size +

After a long night (I struggled to get through) I was finally allowed to sleep by Sam. She dropped me into her volleyball shoes and stuffed the socks she wore that day in to keep me from escaping, but boy did I try.

 

The smell was terrible. As soon as I landed against the soft sole I could feel her sweat soaked deep into it. The entire cavern smelled of my sister’s feet, and I could almost picture her terrifying soles flooding into them and crushing me.

 

As I lied on the sole of my bratty younger sister’s tennis shoe I began to feel her sweat pooling around me. It was disgusting in there, and I covered in her horrible smell. I couldn’t get the images of her squishing me over and over again with her feet in the worst ways possible just for giggles.

 

I may have been completely traumatized by her feet, but it wasn’t to say she hadn’t destroyed me mentally with her ass and boobs as well. She had me trying to hold up he breasts as she lowered them onto me, in only her sweaty sports bra, which always led to me being crushed and rolled underneath her massive breasts, that used to be the butt of many of my jokes.

 

I was crushed under her now huge and terrifying ass many times. She would slowly lower it onto me and crush me under her butt, pretending she hadn’t noticed me. She even dropped me into her disgusting butt crack and squeezed me between her massive cheeks. It was terrible.

 

She was in 8th grade. I didn’t know she could be such a terrible, slutty, piece of shit! The worst part was I was stuck in her fucking SHOE. I couldn’t get the taste of her disgusting foot out of my mouth and I just wanted rest.

 

What did I ever do to deserve this?!

I finally got sick of it and stood up. I began pacing, walking to the toe section of her shoe (where I could see the huge indents of each of her slutty toes, and the smell was the worst) to the place where the sock kept me from going any further towards the way out of this shit. After almost an hour of yelling, screaming, running, and crying in her shoe I finally passed out in the crevice created by my younger sister's big toe.

...

When I awoke it was because of the loud crash of my sister's feet hitting the ground near me. I heard her yawn and I heard a crash of her feet closer to me. The shoe became hell almost immediately. I was flung all over the place, slamming into the toe section and sliding back out to the where the sock was, but the sock wasn't there. She had removed the sock and I was now looking up at my younger sister's tired face, from the heel of her Nikes. 

She smiled down at me and her disgusting, warm, morning breath hit me hard. She immediately began laughing. I must look like a joke after what I went through last night, and just the fact that I was in her shoe to her was hilarious. 

"You're just sooo cute." she laughed before dumping me into her right hand. She lifted me to her face and I noticed she was completely topless. I covered my eyes with my hands and I heard her laugh.

"I thought you used to say I didn't have any boobs, what're you hiding your eyes from?" she laughed, grabbing my hands and pulling them down. As she laughed I was forced to watch her boobs jiggle in front of me. 

It was going to be a long day...