- Text Size +

My sister's sock-clad foot slammed down in front of me, sending the smell of sweat and nail polish towards me, and almost knocking me off my feet. I looked at her pink sock (that had Hello-Kitty plastered all over it in purple) then at her massive and toned legs. Following my gaze past her giant thighs I saw her tight short-short jeans that she always wore, containing her massive bottom. Past that was her bare tan stomach, that seemed to stretch forever into the sky, where her belly button lay. But it did come to an end, where her massive breasts hung from above, covered with a light blue push-up bra. But even past those massive obejcts came her beautiful face. A bright smile, with red lipstick, a cute button nose, and two gleaming green eyes.

Taking all this in I finally realized what had happened... She had shrunk me. My once miniscule sister now towered above me like a goddess. Her toes thrashed around in front of me, each as tall as me, while she looked down at me with an evil smirk on her face. 

Finally she spoke.

"Hi big sissy!" She cooed down at me, her voice alone scaring me half to death, while angering me at the same time. She knew that she had complete control over me. It was now her turn to be the big sister. She had always been such a brat.

"W-what... How did you do this?!" I yelled up at her. Pissed, but terrified.

Before she even gave me an answer I fell on my ass, as her massive socked foot rose into the air. Her toes wiggled around as they slowly floated towards me. I looked up at Samantha, my big sister, and saw her breasts almost completely covering her face from this angle. I used to make fun of her because of her small breasts... But now. They were the size of houses. Like mountains hiding my goddess's face from my view. 

Her sock was drenched in sweat, bits of grass and other things were stuck to the sole of her foot. The sweaty sock clung to her foot tightly, and each of her toes and toe nails were easily visible, moving about in anticipation. Sam was going to milk this for everything she could.

"I think I need a foot rub... don't you, big sissy?" She taunted, as her foot rose higher into the air. It turned out she wasn't bringing her foot towards me.

She used her hand to peel her sock off. First her heel was revealed, then the bright pink sole of her beautiful foot, and finally the ball of her foot and her toes, in all their glory. They spread apart as they wiggled, air finally reaching them after a day of Sam treading on them, not to mention going through volleyball practice. 

Her foot slowly lowered back to the ground, finally landing right in front of me. The smell was a thousand times worse. I could feel the warmth of her sweaty foot radiating towards me. I almost felt like I had been in her sock. 

Her toes wiggled as she stood above me like a collossus. Dirt and grime fell from between those beasts as they moved around. I looked up at her. Her breasts obscured some of her face still, but I could tell she was happier than I had ever seen her. 

I wasn't expecting it but immediately she dropped her pink Hello Kitty sock on me. It weighed a ton. It was full of sweat and grime, and Sam hadn't been easy on it. She played volleyball for her middle school team, and I knew she was one of the most athletic on the team. She wore the same white tennis shoes every time she played though. They only got stinkier and stinkier every time she used them.

The taste of her sweat filled my mouth and I spat and spat as I wrestled with her massive sock. To think MY little sister, in 8th grade, was now able to trap me in her sweaty volley ball socks.

Chapter End Notes:

I am really bad at updating stories, but this is one I'm excited to update. Let's see where it goes. PLEASE review and rate.