- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

s

I finally broke free of the sock. I was soaked in her sweat, disgusted by my "little" sister's ability to almost kill me with her dirty sock...

Before I knew what was happening she wrapped her massive fingers around me. It felt like 5 wrestlers were dog piling on me, bruising me a lot. My stomach dropped to the floor as she lifted me what seemed like hundreds of feet into the air. Her hand brought me this way and that, and I heard a lot of noises I couldn't interpret before I finally saw light again.

Her fist's grip on me wavered and soon I fell from it. I screamed, but was silenced when I bounced onto the ground, which was Sam's pink bed. I rolled over and sat up. In front of me was the most disgusting, terrifying, enourmous foot I had ever seen; the pink heal looking like a massive stone that could crush me in seconds, the sole of her foot stretching into the sky like a tower, and her toes thrashing around, causing dust and dirt to fall from between those massive pink beasts.

"C'mon big sissy. Volleyball really got my toes achin', so give 'em a real good rub!" she taunted, pointing her foot down, so the toes were pointing at me, as they continued to wiggle. Sam was leaned against the back of her bed, looking down at her iPod. 

I walked towards my bratty sister's disgusting toes as they moved. I was worried that they might hurt me, but I was more worried Sam might make them hurt me if I didn't do what she commanded. 

As I approached her toes I was able to see more and more grime and dirt between them. I hope I didn't become trapped like they had. The smell was killing me as I finally reached the big toe of her right foot. It was painted bright blue like all the rest. Blue was her favorite color.

I reached my hands out and massaged her toe. I heard her giggling and I looked up at her. She had put her iPod down and was looking at me laughing. It pissed me off... A lot.

"Did I say you could stop?" She asked me. I didn't respond, just began rubbing her toe.

"C'mon is that all you can do? Rub your whole body against my giant sweaty toe!" I almost started crying as I rubbed myself in her sweat. The grime came off her toe and I was covered in it. 

Before I had shrunk I'd always made fun of her. This was pay-back. After my volley-ball practice I'd always have her take off my sweaty socks, and rub my feet. She hated it, and I knew it. My feet were bad... But definitely not as bad as Sam's. It was terrible. It smelled like she had been running for hours. I was soaked in her disgusting, putrid sweat!

"Make sure you get in between the toes!" She giggled, barely being able to contain herself. These words haunted me. I looked in between her big toe and second toe from infront of her big toe. It was disgusting. It was definitely the source of the smell, and there was dirt and visible slime all over the two toes. She wiggled them and I gulped.

I walked between her two toes. Barely being able to fit, and rubbed my body all over the sweat covered things. It was disgusting. I could taste my sister's disgusting feet slime in my mouth. I would never forget it.

For the next thirty minutes or so she would step on me, trap me between her toes and grind me between them, and make me lick them as I finished up massaging her foot. My bratty f*cking sister made me her foot b*tch...

I was finally done. I laid under her big toe as she kneeded me into it. Finally she spoke to me again, stopping her ridiculous laughter.

"Thank you little sissy! Oops... I mean big sis'," she taunted, "It's kinda hard to tell the difference now, ya know."

She reached for me and I prepared to be smothered by her hand. She picked me up and brought me to her face, hovering over her now giant breasts.

"You know, my boobs are a lot bigger now than they used to be. What'd you use to call 'em... mini tits?" she said, dangling me above her massive abyss of tanned flesh, "Why don't you give 'em a visit?" she finished.

"NO-SAM, N-" I screamed, but I was interrupted as I began to freefall towards them.