- Text Size +
"Ugh my head..." I muttered as my conscious self regained control of my body. I looked around, but it was pitch black. A smell, like wood and paper, filled my nostrils, overpowering in its proximity. I went to stand up, only to find a very low roof preventing me from doing anything.
"Aha, found you." A giggly voice said. Light assaulted my eyes and, realizing the barrier was gone, I stumbled away from the light source. "No matter how many times I read this book, it's always exciting and fun."
The world around me seemed to lean inwards, threatening to collapse on my head. The voice, recognizable as female, was humming a tune. Every so often I heard the scratch of paper against cloth.
'Is someone reading a book?' I thought to myself. By now my eyes had adjusted to the glare and I could how the walls around me were decorated. There was giant gold lettering on the left hand wall. Owen Colfer. "Isn't that a writer?" I muttered, stroking the letters. Shrugging, I noticed a dusty plain laid out behind me. Curiosity got the better of me and I walked over to it. The top of it was caked in dust and the plain was uneven, almost crumpled. Bright pink letters covered the floor, but the dust and creases maker it hard to read.
"K-rma S--ra. A -uid- to b-e---r sex." I read out slowly, skipping over the letters the were illegible. Who on earth has the word 'sex' on their floor? Clearly someone who didn't have morals. The world around me shook again and one of the walls, the right-hand one, disappeared into thin air, only to be replaced by a dark green wall.
"Now for the exciting part." The voice giggled again, loud and seeming to come from everywhere at once. "She finally screws him."
Screws? No-one over 25 uses that terminology, so she had to be a young woman. Maybe she can tell me where I am. I wandered the small room, the roof soared high above me, out of my sight; the walls formed a triangle through which a blinding glare issued. The girl was still humming, but it still seemed to come from everywhere, yet nowhere at the same time.
"Hello?" I called out, hoping she might hear me. The humming continued. "Hello?!" I called out louder, but the girl broke out into song, drowning my call.
"All the things she said~! All the things she said~! Running through my head~!" She had a beautiful voice, but she was singing a song that required a voice deeper than hers. I reached the edge of the room and looked into the outside world. The first thing I noticed was that the girl had stopped singing. The second thing I noticed was a massive pinky-white... Thing, literally the only way I could describe what it was, moving in front of me. It seemed to be rising, yet at the same time it seemed to be getting closer at the same time. It continued to rise and suddenly split into two large orbs, also pinky-white. Something black covered the orbs halfway up and they seemed to jiggle. Suddenly the orbs crashed into the room's edges.
"Aah!" I cried as the sudden movement caused me to loose my balance. I toppled out into the air and fell towards the valley between the orbs. I fell for what seemed like an eternity before blacking out as my body splattered into the valley walls.
••••••
"Oh god, my fucking head." I muttered, though the black hole in my head was becoming a regular occurrence today. I was wedged, upside down, between surprisingly soft walls. The valley walls rippled and the pressure on my torso increased, the heat also doubled. "Crap, crap, crap." I yelped, forcing my arms to obey my frantic orders to pull my body out of the valley. The crushing pressure eased and I succeeded in extracting myself into the cool air in the valley. As my heart rate slowed I began to take in my new surroundings. The valley was very warm and a beating sound reverberated through the walls. The walls themselves curved away to the sky, which was a blurry white colour with sunlight glaring unnaturally from directly above. The black wall was semitransparent, the light piercing it in square shapes. On this side there was a creamy white decoration on the wall.
"Perhaps a building?" I muttered to myself. "Perhaps that's where the girl lives?"
Having nowhere else to go, I meandered my way towards the building. The spongy valley was hard to walk on, and it seemed to expand and contract regularly. The building was deceptively far away and after an hour it seemed no closer than before. Sitting down to rest my weary legs, a wind suddenly picked up and I was blown sideways. Thunder rumbled all around, threatening to blow my eardrums clean out of my head. The thunder seemed to form words, but only a few were understandable.
"Time --- a wor---t." The thunder rumbled. The valley suddenly tipped and gravity seemed to triple and then disappear. I floated in the air for a moment, and I caught sight of something long and golden hanging far above. It looked like a tower of crystal that floated above me, but then I saw the long gold chain that was linked through the top. Then gravity kicked in again and I fell into the valley again. This cycle, rise and fall, continued for a few minutes, but try as I might, I couldn't grab onto anything. My bruises gain bruises and I nearly bit my tongue. As I began to give in to the idea of my death in this valley, the oscillating stopped abruptly, leaving only a few ripples as evidence that it had happened. I relaxed, thinking that it was over. A loud whirr filled the air, the valley shook again and I knew it was far from over. Suddenly the oscillating began again, but far worse than before. I was flung way higher into the air, and encountered a red and white cave from which warm air gushed. As my torture continued, I began to notice that the cave had a large, pink, bumpy floor, that seems to move of its own accord. I also noticed the orbs seemed to have a now-familiar shape.
*Italics* Ring, ring~!
A phone? It seemed so impossible in this nightmarish world of pain.
"Hello?" The girl asked. I was buffeted by the wind released from the cavern. "Yes, this is Eden speaking."
Eden? Suddenly the realization dawned on me, the red and white cavern, the name, Eden, the valley that...
"Holy shit." I exclaimed as I realized exactly what the valley actually was.
They were Eden's breasts.
•••••••
Eden. She was the biggest tease in our school. Her top was always open, her breasts exposed almost to the nipple. Her impressive breasts were always on display, she made sure of that by standing just right. She also wore the world's shortest miniskirts, even on the windiest days, but she made sure to never expose her panties; weights in her skirt. No-one had ever seen her panties, except for Kevin. He was the local sports jock, and the 'hunkiest guy in school' according to the cheerleaders. Eden had been sitting on the sidelines of the sports field, teasing the opposing team as per usual. It had been a rainy night and the field was saturated. Kevin went to tackle a practice dummy, but missed and went skidding along the grass. Eden had stood up to let her breasts jiggle and Kevin went sliding between her legs. His broad shoulders took Eden's legs out from under her, sending her panty covered buttocks careening onto his face. The shriek Eden let out brought the entire school running, and it was an odd sight indeed. Kevin, knocked out from hitting his head against the bench's support, sitting under Eden's skirt. Her face was as red as a ruby and she tried to get up, only to slip on the grass and have her ass slap Kevin in the face again, letting out another shriek as Kevin's long nose poked between her ass cheeks.
'She was red for three whole weeks.' I thought in amusement. While reminiscing, I had been lodged in-between her breasts again, so the leaping flesh had not caused me too much trouble. Eden had stopped jogging long ago, and had sat down to cool off. Though she had just jogged for half an hour, she was not sweaty.
'Thank god.' I thought to myself. Being a tiny speck between her massive orbs was bad enough, but to have her sweating while being a tiny speck between her orbs, that would be terrible. Eden had gone back to reading and I succeeded in reaching her bra. It was made of soft silk and was the colour of cream. I sat there for hours, watching her read a book. I has begun to doze when I was awoken by Eden leaning over. Her breasts jiggled, threatening to dislodge me from my home between her tits. I regained my balance and the world turned black. The light came back just as quickly and I realized that the black top was gone.
'She must be changing.' I thought, the full scale of the situation yet to bless me. Suddenly I was pummeled by a massive pillar. A finger, she must be scratching her boobs. I ran, dodging left and right to avoid the manicured finger with unicorns painted on the nail. Finally it got me, I was flung high up and fell right through the triangular gap at the front of her breasts.
•••••••
The world was so different now. For my whole world was currently Eden. More specifically, her bra. Though it was nice and warm, it didn't last long. I was falling again, down down down, past her stomach towards the ground. I screamed all the way, knowing I'd never survive a fall onto the carpet, and even if I did, Eden would probably step on me. I closed my eyes, expecting the worst, when something cool, smooth and stretchy caught me. I cheered and rolled onto my back, and that's when that cheer became a scream. Above me, thick with black hair and wet with excitement, was Eden's vagina. It slammed into me at what felt like a hundred kilometres an hour. I lay in my prison, winded and sore, while Eden continued to dress. I lost track of time, and was only aware of one thing; the irony of the situation. Eden, a virgin tease with no equal, who showed her privates to no-one, had a one centimetre school boy lying just millimetres away from her love canal. I was in the Garden of Eden, but there was no fruit for someone like me to pick. I dozed fitfully, while Eden slept and dreamed of a lover. Once or twice she cried out in ecstasy, and a wave of Eden's nectar threatened to drown me. I was aware of nothing for hours, too tired and cold to pay attention. As Eden woke and went about her daily business, her panties crept up and succeeded in moving me to her buttocks. I didn't really care until I felt the fabric tighten alarmingly. Eden was sitting, and there was nothing I could do to stop her.
"Ah, feels good to take the weight off your feet." She sighed. Letting her legs fly out from under her, she sat down on her bed. I screamed as her megaton weight pressed me into her ass and then compressed me tight. Air was forced from my lungs and I felt a rib crack. This was all merely a scratch compared to what happened next.
"Hee hee hee." Eden giggled, clearly enjoying, or about to enjoy, something. She was still oblivious to me, how I will never know. She scooted her buttocks backwards and my panty prison tightened.
As I lay there waiting for death, a small light appeared and the panties twisted.
"Hello old friend." Eden giggled. There was a wet sliding sound, followed by a whirr, like a smooth, vibrating object being placed in a wet towel and moved back and forth. Eden began to rock backwards and forwards, gasping and panting. It wasn't until she moaned that I understood what she was doing. She was masturbating. Her rocking increase in speed before changing to a bouncing motion that threatened to crush me each time she landed. I endured this torture for hours, though it felt like days, but when she finally reached her fourth orgasm, she gave up. From what I could tell from my prison, she had put her panties back in place and tossed the toy away. She walked off somewhere, her cheeks rolling me around in her crack.
'How can something, normally very sexy, cause so much pain?!' I though in exasperation. The world turned white as Eden whipped her panties off. My luck, or course, meant that I was still stuck between her cheeks. The sound of running water made my heart sink, she was about to have a bath. I writhed, wanting to escape my jiggly prison before I was drowned, but to no avail. I could do nothing but cry as she lowered herself into the water.
••••••••
The water was warm, but not hot, and Eden sighed contentedly, shifting sideways to make herself more comfortable. My luck was changing, the movement had spread her cheeks and I escaped. My tiny head broke the surface and sweet air filled my lungs. I tread water under Eden's voluptuous breasts, trying to figure out what to do, when something large and yellow smacked into me. It pressed me against her body and I was rolled along her soft skin. An eternity of pain passed before it stopped underwater in a dense black forest. The water sucked and squealed, leaving me dripping wet and disorientated. Eden toweled off, narrowly missing me in the process, and dressed. Once again I found myself in her pants, but I was still unsure where I was, all that I was aware if was cold, wet and the smell of woman. Eden seemed to go somewhere but I was in too much pain to notice. The outside noise seemed to get louder, and once or twice there was a pressure behind me, pushing me into the forest. These pressures were followed by a gasp and a slap but I was oblivious to it all. I dozed, and woke, dozed and finally fell asleep.
I was woken hours later by a giggling noise and heavy breathing. I looked around and found myself on a small cap, a thing of pulsing purple with a crevasse towards one end. The cap rocked and I nearly fell over. A giggle caused me to look up, and I immediately wished I hadn't. Right about me, slowly getting closer, was Eden's intimate region. It was wet and glistening, one or two drops falling past me. I looked around and understood with a sickening horror.
If that was the Garden of Eden, then this was the Snake.
•••••••
I screamed until I was hoarse, but the Garden continued its progress. Her lips parted and I gazed into the world that was her love canal. Eden just dropped, sending the Snake careening towards her cervix. I braced for impact, but at the last second Eden rose. I clung on for dear life, wanting the torture to be over, yet enjoying Eden's vagina at the same time. A sudden drop when I was changing my grip meant that I was flung off and landed in the worse possible place, the slit in the cock. I would have fallen, but the slit had not fully opened, so I became wedged instead. I saw that which normally only penises see, felt the curious sensation of getting closer before getting further away. Eden's moans were all around me, broken periodically by a slap or a sloppy smacking sound. Suddenly I heard the man groan and I know what was coming. Warm, sticky, white fluid jetted me out of the slit. I tried to scream again, but slammed into Eden's cervix and lay still.
Hours later I woke to a world of white mess. It stank of male ejaculation and the sperm was so gluey I had trouble moving. My first thought was that it was over, but that changed quickly once I saw that the penis had entered again. I backed away from it, but it kept coming. It slammed me into the cervix and I was glued to the penis. I was drawn out into the bright light. Looking around, I saw Eden's red face, and her hungry look. Her breasts were suddenly surrounding me, they were white too, clearly it had been a long night. Eden expertly moved her tits, rubbing and teasing, never doing the same thing twice. Suddenly the world turned red and I just gave up. Eden was sucking his cock now, I had no hope. The pressure created by her sucking caused my ears to pop. She clearly wanted something, and she was going to get it. I had no energy or will to scream as I was ejaculated along with the remainder of the sperm. Eden, one to show off, opened her mouth to show the sperm to the mystery man.
My last thoughts were; 'That's Mr. Robinson, the science teacher. No wonder this little slut had been getting straight A's for doing nothing but tease.'
Then Eden swallowed, her throat muscles rippling. I fell down a long tube before splashing into her stomach, an that was the last I knew.