- Text Size +

I stood there dumbfounded as my eyes scanned the giant soles of this magnificent woman. An audible but very unclear murmur erupted from the unknown above the chair. Was it the giantess above me speaking? If I cannot understand speech at this height, then I am at a severe disadvantage when it comes to finding someone to help me.

That is, if I can find someone to help me.

Okay. Think. If this is the same building as I was in before this happened, then I must be in Social Sciences. The same building that I’ve been attending classes in for the last two years. And if my memory serves me correctly, there is a panel suitable for pins and velcro for presentations in each room. Perfect! The soft and plush wall panel will be great for climbing and scanning the area for anything that could help me. Looking around for a blue panel, I walk a little to the left to see past the gargantuan feet and toes – which are slightly wiggling to the will of their master – and I spot the board. On the other side of the room.

I start to make my way to the other side of the room. This will involve me passing the feet and shoes of this woman, and then across the centre, underneath two rows of desks and then it’s just a small distance to the edge of the wall. “Too easy”, I think. “I’m already past the shoes. I don’t think there’s going to be any threat or problems that could sto-“

The creaking sound cracks through the air again, just like a few minutes ago. Does this mean another giant being?

There’s a movement of air behind me. I turn around to see the two feet of the woman behind me fling out from behind the chair and rest flat on the floor, ready to take the weight of the giantess about to stand. She’s left her flats here, so she couldn’t be leaving the room. Large tremors yet again rattle me to the core with huge vibrations as she walks away from her chair. I think I can feel smaller tremors as well; ones that are not in sync with the larger ones. I follow her feet as they walk. They meet up with another pair of feet on the other side of the room. They seem to be clad in thin white flip flops. After a brief moment and more unrecognisable speech, the bare feet lead the newly entered pair towards the seat they previously occupied. Watching this all occur, I haven’t moved from my position since I heard the loud creaking noise. The barefoot giantess retakes her seat and stretches out her legs.

Towards me.

The shadow of the foot looms over me. Fear paralyses my body as the smooth, shiny sole slowly descends upon my position. It’s too late for me to do anything, and to move anywhere. This is it. I’m going to meet my fate, thanks to the sole of an unaware woman on the floor of a Social Sciences classroom. These were my only thoughts as it completed the slow descent to the ground and my body made contact.

The darkness was sudden. It felt like I was buried underneath the world’s biggest dog pile. This is what death feels like. Dark. Painful. Slightly smelly.

…wait, slightly smelly?

Within a second, light re-entered my eyes as I moved at warp speed. What was happening? Was I ascending to heaven? What was this slight stench? The bright light discouraged my sense of vision to function properly for a few seconds, disorientating my already confused mind. I started to slow down, coming to a full stop. My eyes re-adjusted. The stench still emanating from its source. I started to make out what I could see, expecting light fluffy clouds and radiant sun beams – if the legends of heaven were to be believed.

Instead, I saw a cream surface. And a large metallic pillar.

Was this the chair that I was looking at before?

Thoughts started to click into place. Irrelevant facts consisting of ones started to form twos: The underside of the chair. The warp speed. The slight stench.

I’m stuck to the sole of this giantess.

 

-----

 

Victoria started to grow impatient. She was never really a girl that you could keep waiting. She fidgeted with her hair and slowly wiggled her toes, trying to contain her insatiable need to be doing something. Anything.

The door opened. Amy poked her head in. Without either one of them saying a word, Amy walked in as Victoria got out of her chair to greet her. Sure, she may have been slightly late and she’s not the best person to study with due to her need for gossiping, but Amy is her best friend. Nothing gets in the way between the two.

“Hey, how are you?” asked Amy as she walked in with a brisk pace. “Sorry I’m late, I got stopped by Christina on the way and she just had to tell me the news!”

“The news?” replied Victoria, showing only the slightest bit of interest.

“Sit down. This is a long story”, said Amy, as she hurried Victoria back to her seat.

Victoria took her seat and immediately relaxed. “Okay”, she thought. “Just listen to her story. Maybe you’ll find it interesting, or it’s about a really cute guy.” She stretched her legs out and got in a chilled position, ready to hear the story from the excited Amy.

“Okay, so you know the story about Dan and Sophia? Yeah, so, apparently, they both went to the movies the other night, and one was expecting something to happen and the other…”

Victoria immediately knew this story was going to be one hundred percent uninteresting to her. She started to zone out as Amy went on and on about these people that Victoria didn’t care about, while also removing herself from her relaxed state and back in to study mode with her feet under the chair and head in her notes. The least she could do is finish reading the page as Amy was lost in her world of gossip and social events.

“This better not be a long story”, thought Victoria.

Chapter End Notes:

Feedback would be great!