- Text Size +

Jake sat nervously at the barstool.  “Why did you want me to come here again?”



“I told you,” Roger, his buddy, said.  “Tonight’s the Big Night with Evita, and we need as many good-looking guys here as we can get for her.”



Jake raised an eyebrow as he looked at his friend.  “She’s that special, that she merit’s a meat-market choice for her slab of beef?  And you guys go along with it?”



“No, it isn’t like that,” Roger said, laughing.  “She just needs a lot of guys.”



“She’s into multiples?”



Roger looked wistful.  “For her, there’s no other option,” he said.  “And she is special -- very special.”



Jake shook his head.  “I don’t get it,” he said.



Roger patted his buddy’s back.  “Like I told you before, if I tried to describe her, you’d think I was nuts.  Evita has to be seen to be believed.”



The bartender looked toward the door, smiling.  “Evita!” he said.  “Good to see you!”



Jake turned and saw a gorgeous, slim Hispanic woman walk in the door.  She looked to be model-tall, nearly as tall as him.  She moved like a cat, her form-fitting, low-cut dress swaying as she did.  Every male eye in the room was on her.  She carried a large bag.



“Hey, Gordo,” Evita said.  “How ya doin’?”



“Great,” he said.  “Wishing I had the night off to spend it with you.”



“Well, there’s always next month,” Evita said.



“You’re looking tall tonight,” Gordo said.



“Yeah, I kind of got a head start on the height thing this month.  Anticipation is a wonderful thing.”



By now, most of the other men in the bar had gravitated toward Evita, but she was sliding her gorgeous derriere onto the barstool next to Jake.  She waved across him to Roger.  “Hey, Raj,” she said.



“Hey, Evita,” Roger said.  “This is Jake, a buddy of mine.”



Evita extended a hand.  “Pleased to meet you, Jake.”



“Likewise,” Jake said.



“You want the usual, Evita?”  Gordo asked.



“Please,” she said.  She turned back to Jake.  “So, has Roger explained my … condition to you?”



“No,” said Jake, thinking, Omigawd, does she have an STD?



Gordo delivered a glass of red wine to Evita.  “Well, you’ll see it in a moment,” she said.  “Watch and learn.”



Evita took a long drink of her wine.  To Jake’s surprise, she finished the entire glass in a matter of seconds.  Then she turned toward Jake and smiled.



Jake gasped at what he saw.  Evita’s breasts grew a full cup size before his eyes.  They had been beautiful, is somewhat small, before.  They weren’t small now.



“Sometimes it’s my height, some times it’s my boobs,” Evita said matter-of-factly.  Anything sensual triggers growth, but only one night a month.  Food, drink, … arousal.  They all have an impact.  After the night is over, I gradually shrink back down to my normal -- which, by the way, is a good foot shorter than I was when I came in here.  Like I said, anticipation is a wonderful thing.”



Evita grabbed a few peanuts, munched them and added three inches to her height.  “Get the idea?” she said.  “My waist and hips get wider as I grow, but my boobs, for whatever reason, are independent.”



It took Jake a second to pull back his jaw and form words.  “Uh, why haven’t I heard about this condition before?  You’d think it would be all over the media, with the doctors and all.”



“It’s not medical,” Evita said.  “It’s a curse put on one of my ancestors about 10 generations back.  Our women go through this on the night of the full moon.  It’s kind of like being a werewolf, only I’m a were-giantess.  There’s no point going to doctors; there’s nothing they can do.  And we work to keep it secret.  The guys in this bar here have all agreed to keep this secret for me, and I let them in on the fun on my big night.  You must be a good friend of Roger’s for him to invite you.”



Evita’s hand caressed Jake’s cheek.  “And you’re also really hot,” she said.




She turned to the crowd.  “Hey, guys, let’s have some tunes!”  she said.  Some hot and spicy stuff to start, and then something slow.”



Several guys dived for the Internet juke box at once.  After a brief squabble, some music started playing, and Evita took to the dance floor.



As Jake watched, Evita, clearly enjoying the attention and flirting with every man she found attractive, slowly expanded as her hips swayed and her expanding bust jiggled.  Soon she was towering far above every man in the place, and had a bustline that reached almost unimaginable proportions.  Her dress was clearly designed to expand with her, but it appeared it could reach its limits oon.



Suddenly Evita came over to Jake.  “All right, Jakey,” she said.  “I’m up to eight feet tall, and you’re still playing wallflower.  Get out her and dance with me.”



As Jake hesitated, Roger leaned over to him.  “Rule number one on Big Nights for Evita:  Evita gets whatever she wants,” Roger said.



Jake got off his barstool and danced with the giantess.  Her F-cup-sized breasts were now at his eye level.  As she danced with him, beaming down at him, she began to get even taller, climbing to more than nine feet tall.



Then the slow song came on.  Looked down at Jake over her boobs.  “Dance with me.  Close,” she said.



It wasn’t a request.  It was a command, and Jake knew it.  But he so wanted to obey the sexy brunette,  he didn’t care.  He reached up to her.



Delighted, Evita picked Jake up and held him with his torso pressed to her breasts.  He realized her breasts were swelling beneath him, expanding to double-M-cups, swelling to globes that were beyond cup measurements.



From below, Jake heard a voice say, “I’ve never seen her grow that fast before!”



Evita looked down.  “You know, I thinbk you may be the sexiest guy I’ve ever met,” she said.  “Excuse me, I need to get into my big outfit early tonight.”   She reached across the room to the bar, grabbed her bag and crouched down the hallway to the ladies room.



Evita emerged a few minutes later in an outfit that was a little bit loose.  By now every man in the room knew it wouldn’t be for long.



The giantess sat on a chair at the bar.  “Can someone get me a pizza?” she asked.  Several men immediately volunteered.



“I’ve already had your usual going,” Gordo said.



“You’re the best,” the giantess beamed.



As Evita ate, she grew.  By the time she was one, towered at 11-foot-1.  One of the men bought her en entire bottle of her favorite wine.  She downed it and cleared 12 feet by several inches.



Slow music came on again.  The giantess looked at Jake.  “Another dance?” she asked.



Jake nodded.



Several men protested.  Evita gave them a look.  “Rule Number One,” she said.  All the other men fell silent.



“You feel lighter,” Evita said as she picked Jake up.



“Not surprising,” he said, smiling.



“There’s no fear of me in you,” Evita said.  Most men have at least a little fear.  I like that you don’t.  It’s very sexy.”



Before she even pressed Jake to her chest,  her breasts ballooned the equivalent of six cup sizes.  Their warmth and softness, even through her dress, was astonishing.  She grew eight inches taller as she felt him against them.



Then Jake realized he was getting hard.  Evita’s huge head pulled back.  Her eyes widened and she smiled naughtily.  She knew what was happening to him, too.  To his delight, the ginormous jiggling mounds became even larger, adding at least six more cup sizes.



Evita looked around her.  Light fixtures now hung below the top of her head.  “Whew!” she said.  “Looks like I’m going to have to make it an early night, Gordo.”



“Sorry to hear that, Evita,” Gordo said.  “You’re always good for business.”



“The guys will pick up my tab,” Evita said.  “I’m going to guess that I need at least a dozen guys tonight.”  She smiled at Jake, who she was still holding.  “Obviously, you’re going to be one,” she said.  “And Roger.”



“Yes!” Roger said, pumping his fist.



Evita quickly picked out the remaining men, along with several whom she designated as backups.  “Well, gentlemen, let’s go for a walk.”