- Text Size +

My name is Ryan Walker.

Or at least it was, I don’t know how long it’s been since someone called me that.

Only one person ever talks to me now and they always refer to me as ‘Slave’ or ‘Toy’, or maybe if they’re in a good mood ‘Pet’.

The reason for this is because in a way I am their slave.

The reason for that is because I’m only one inch tall.

The person who’s keeping me is a girl named Mary Kinrade.

She is around 5' 3" and has straight black hair that reaches her lower back.

She’s quite good looking and has fairly large breasts, appearing bigger than they are because of her thin body.

She has freckles and wears glasses, there’s not really a fault in her appearance that I can see.

Her family is rich, so she lives on her own in a huge apartment.

This means there isn’t anyone that could find and help me.

 

I’m sitting in a small plastic box under Mary’s bed, she thought about keeping me in a cardboard one but then I could use water to weaken it and possibly escape.

While I was sat on her desk and she wasn’t looking I grabbed a piece of lead from a broken pencil tip, another time I was there I tore some small sections from a nearby piece of paper.

I’m not sure why really.

It’s not as if anyone will ever find this, and even if they did they probably wouldn’t look close enough to see the words written here.

Even if someone did find this and notice the writing it would be too small for them to read, at least without some way of magnifying it.

It gives me something to do when I’m not being tormented, I guess that’s something.

With her exams coming up, she’s been leaving me in here without disturbing me for much longer than usual.

So I have a lot of time to kill.

 

I suppose I’d better get on to how this happened.

Although It feels so long ago I can’t remember it very well, so It'll be the short version. 

I lost track of how long I’ve been here a while ago, It’s a lot harder to keep track of time than I thought it would be.

 

I was in my first year of college and I had managed to get myself into trouble, along with three of my friends.

As punishment we had to clean one of the science rooms, making sure not to do anything to any of the experiments set up.

Of course there was an accident, one of the others knocked over a group of beakers.

When they smashed all the chemicals mixed together on the floor and began to bubble, giving of some kind of smoke.

The smoke filled the room faster than we could leave, when we breathed it in we fell unconscious.

When we woke up the smoke was gone and we were all only an inch tall, lost in a pile of our own clothes.

We made our way to each other and once we’d got over the shock, we discussed what we should do.

Before we could come to a decision the door opened and in walked Mary.

She was shocked when she found us, but before long she couldn’t have been happier.

She quickly caught us, stuffed our clothes into her bag and left before anyone else came along.

On her way home she stopped in an alley and threw our clothes into a large bin labelled ‘burnable items’.

 

I’d write this in more detail but as I said I can’t remember this so well.

The next part I can remember perfectly, no matter how hard I try to forget.

 

She arrived home and dropped her bag on the floor and walked to a wardrobe, throwing some clothes on the floor behind her.

We wondered if she’d somehow forgotten us.

Before she finished with her wardrobe, her phone rang and she left the room to answer it.

We saw our chance and ran for the wardrobe she’d just been looking through.

It was the only piece of furniture that looked too big and heavy to move alone, or without knocking it over.

It seemed like the only place we could go where she wouldn’t be able to get us, from there we could just wait.

She would’ve had to leave for class sometime and then we’d be able to look for a way out of her room.

 

The thought of escape was short-lived though, only a few seconds after leaving she walked back in muttering “Stupid automated messages”.

We had no choice but to hide in the pile of clothes she’d thrown on the floor.

She’d definitely noticed us, because she headed straight for the pile.

We were close to the wardrobe and we would be found if we’d tried to stay hidden in her clothes.

What was there to loose?

We scrambled through the pile of clothes as fast as we could, soon making it out the other side.

This was when I realised my mistake.

At some point I had crawled into the hole of one of the stockings and had become separated from the others.

For a moment they stopped and looked at me, clearly wanting to come back and help me.

Mary didn’t give them the chance though, she was too close and they had no choice but to run.

I can remember shouting to them as they ran.

Begging them not to go, as well as cursing them for leaving me here.

Obviously there wasn’t anything they could’ve done, If they tried they would’ve been caught as well and then we would all be in trouble.

I was just panicking, I’m sure I would’ve done the same If I was where they were.

 

My cries for help were cut short as the stocking was raised into the air, making me roll to the bottom.

Mary lifted the stocking up to her face, looking at me struggle to keep balance inside.

She then poked me with her other hand, while a terrifying grin spread across her face.

“My friends are right, I don’t wear these stockings enough”

I wanted to scream, but I was partly in shock and couldn’t.

As I was paralysed with fear she reached down and grabbed the other stocking, then walked over to her bed and sat down.

She put the other stocking on first, giving me more time to imagine what was coming.

Then she picked up the second stocking, making me fall to the bottom again.

She slid her foot in painfully slowly, letting me see her foot approach for as long as possible.

There was nothing I could do and before long I was pinned under her foot, sweaty after a long day at college.

 

She lifted her foot up to head height and pulled the stocking away from me, which made me tumble down to her heel.

“All right here’s what’s going to happen. I’m going to take my time and stand up, you have to reach the safety of my toes before I do. If you’re not there by the time I stand up I’ll squish you into a pulp, ok?”

She spun round to lie down on her bed and giggled.

“Ready, set, go”

Panic came over me and I began scrambling towards her toes, even though it was a vertical climb.

She slowly sat up, not moving her legs at all.

I continued to climb as best I could, grabbing handfuls of stocking in each hand and pulling myself up with all my strength.

“That tickles”

That comment only made me more afraid, she was really enjoying this game.

After another few seconds she swung her legs over the edge of the bed.

The speed of the motion made me feel like my insides were still on the bed, like when you’re in a plane that’s taking off only much stronger.

When I was pressed against the carpet I thought I was dead, only making me desperately try to crawl faster.

She gave me one last chance, or possibly just a way of teasing me.

She bent her legs so her toes were the only part of her foot that was touching the floor, I was crawling downhill now.

After another few seconds of waiting she lifted her feet one more time and finally stood up, putting most weight on the foot I was under.

As well as twisting and grinding the sole of her foot against the floor.

 

I made it obviously, otherwise I’d be dead and couldn’t be writing this.

Still I was terrified, rolling under her toes a split second before her foot hit the ground.

Then having her sweaty toes on me, pressing me into the carpet.

Even though she wasn’t stomping the floor anymore, there was still a lot of weight on top of me.

It was muffled, but I could still hear her talking to herself.

“Ah that was fun. I wonder what I should play next?”

After saying that she began walking towards the wardrobe to find the others.

Almost crushing me with every step.

 

The next part of my story will be in the third person.

The reason for this is that the pressure of her toes squeezing the breath out of me every few seconds was just too much, so I passed out a little bit after that.

All I have to go on is what Mary told me happened and speculation, so I can’t say how true to life this will be.

 

The shrunken teens looked in horror, sure that Ryan had just been crushed under the giant girls foot.

When she finished twisting her foot against the floor she started walking towards the wardrobe they were hiding under.

Seeing her coming they ran closer to the wall so she couldn’t reach under and grab them.

It was only when they reached the wall did they notice there was only two of them.

The third had made a run for it while Mary was distracted with Ryan.

She kneeled on the floor and looked under the wardrobe.

The two boys were out of her reach, but there were only two of them.

She immediately lost interest in them and went looking for the one who’d run away.

He was only two inches high so he couldn’t have gone far, so she didn’t have to take her time looking.

The door to her bedroom was right next to the wardrobe, so that was the most obvious place to run.

 

“Found you”

Mary spotted him as soon as she walked in the room, trying to get to the window that was behind her desk.

There was a piece of string hanging out of the top drawer, so he’d tried to climb up it.

Mary walked over and grabbed the bottom of the string and lifted it up, shaking his hands free.

She held her hand underneath him, ready to catch him.

After he fell into her hand she closed it over him to stop him from moving.

She then grabbed the string he was climbing and tied his hands together behind his back, then tied his feet together as well.

She put him down on her desk, taking another piece of string from her drawer.

All he could do was struggle against the string that was like thick rope to him.

Giggling at his useless attempts to escape, she tied the last piece of string round his neck.

Realising what she was doing, he began to struggle much harder than before.

It was useless though, there was nothing he could do now.

Finally she lifted him up and tied the other end of the string to the lamp on her desk, slowly lowering him down until he was hanging in mid air.

Mary watched and smiled as the helpless boy twisted and turned, desperately trying to breathe.

 

This is just how cruel she is, watching with delight as someone was hanged right in front of her.

I asked her once why she did those things, she just said.

“Because I can”

That said a lot about her.

She was so spoiled by her rich parents that she thought she could just do whatever she wanted, even to go so far as to kill someone.

That means there was no chance of reasoning with her, or convincing her that what she’d doing isn’t right.

Anyway I’m getting off track, so back to the story.

 

It was around an hour after the hanging and it was now dark outside.

All the lights were off and Mary was in bed.

The two shrunken teens wanted to venture into the kitchen to get some food.

Thinking Mary must be asleep by now they decided to take their chances and left the safety the wardrobe gave them.

It may have only been a few metres, but at an inch high it felt much further.

After a while the floor changed from carpet to tiles and they knew they were in the kitchen.

There was enough light coming in through the window to see a mouse trap sitting on the floor on the other side of the room.

Not being mice they knew how the device worked, so they were able to carefully take the wedge of cheese without setting it off.

They didn’t want to carry it all the way back to the wardrobe, so they just ate where they were.

Mid meal they were both suddenly blinded, someone had turned the kitchen light on.

Mary wasn’t asleep, she’d been waiting patiently for them to make their move.

 

I’m not quite sure about that part.

First of all It’s easy to hear footsteps at this size, so I don’t think she would’ve been able to sneak up on them like she said she did.

Secondly, how did she know they had gone into the kitchen?

There was no way she could’ve heard them and I don’t know about you, but I used to close my bedroom door when I went to sleep.

What I think happened was that they wandered into the kitchen looking for food, then Mary walked in looking for a drink or something.

Even though they heard her coming they didn’t have enough time to hide.

So really I think she found them by accident.

Like I said though that’s just a guess, I can’t say for sure what really happened.

 

All they could do was run, so that’s exactly what they did.

They split up and ran in different directions, knowing one of them would definitely be caught.

Still, the other would have a chance to get away while she was busy and that’s what happened.

She cornered one of them, not grabbing him straight away to keep him scared for longer.

When she slowly reached her hand towards him he became desperate, and went for a small cut on her hand and bit it.

 

I have no idea why he did that, he must’ve known it wouldn’t have helped.

Maybe he just panicked, he couldn’t have been thinking straight.

By the way the reason I’m not using names is because Mary didn’t bother to check who she was killing, so I don’t know what happened to who.

It didn’t make a difference, we weren’t human to her.

 

Mary pulled her hand back and looked at the cut, it hadn’t even started bleeding.

It probably didn’t even hurt that much, but she was still angry.

She grabbed the trapped boy up and dangled him in front of her face.

“That was a very big mistake”

She raised him over her head and opened her mouth, letting the fear set in for a few seconds before dropping him.

He was being thrown around in her mouth, drenched in saliva.

Again waiting for fear to set in, she played with him for a while before starting to chew.

 

When she told me this part she made sure to use as many gruesome words as possible to describe it, but for my own sake I’m not writing any of them down.

This is something else I’m trying hard to forget.

 

She chewed him a number of times, until there wasn’t much left of him.

When she swallowed, she could still hear him screaming inside her as he was digested alive by her stomach acids.

 

I thought that part was stupid, I don’t believe for a second that that wasn’t a huge exaggeration or a blatant lie.

To start with, one bite would’ve easily been enough to kill him, never mind a few more.

Even if he still was somehow still alive he would’ve been in shock and unable to scream.

Finally, even he did survive being bitten and was still able to scream, I don’t think she would’ve been able to hear him from in her stomach.

I’m sure this part was just to scare me, but it’s just ridiculous.

I’d have gone insane a long time ago if I believed things like that could happen.

She chewed him to pieces and swallowed him, that’s it.

No-one can convince me otherwise.

 

After enjoying her snack, Mary got up to find where the final bug had run off to.

She could see he wasn’t in the hall and the closest room was her bedroom, so it was the most likely place to look.

She was right again, walking in to see him run under her bed.

She got down on her hands and knees and crawled across the floor, playing a literal game of cat and mouse.

There wasn’t much to hide behind, so it didn’t take her long to catch him.

She jumped on her bed and made a circle with her legs to drop him in.

While he stared up at her, his eyes quickly shot down her small pair of panties and back up again.

Mary’s smile widened, she’d obviously noticed him looking.

This gave her an idea she couldn’t believe she hadn’t had before.

“Enjoying the view?”

She rolled onto her back and lifted her legs up into the air, so she was able to pull her panties down.

Then she sat back up and stared at the little man who was backing away slowly.

Mary picked him up between her thumb and forefinger, bringing him closer to her as he began to panic.

With her other hand she spread herself so he could see inside.

Ignoring his struggles she pushed him inside her vagina, moaning with pleasure as she did.

Loving the feeling of power only made her more aroused, so she continued to finger herself.

He tried to crawl out but her fingers were in the way, pushing him further back if he got to close.

She kept touching herself, getting more and more rough over time.

By now the man inside was completely soaked, still trying to crawl out but still not being given a chance.

Before long, Mary had what could easily have been the most extreme climax she’d ever had.

Crying out with pleasure and squeezing the walls of her vagina together, almost crushing the person inside.

 

For some reason she decided to keep this part vague when telling me.

Maybe she wanted to leave it to my imagination so I would think it worse than it actually was.

Or maybe it just didn’t happen altogether.

Although It’s not like I don’t know what it’s like, she’s done the same to me plenty of times.

I don’t need her to describe it for me, I know what it’s like better than she does.

 

She lay there for a while, waiting for her head to stop spinning.

After it had she sat up, pulled her toy out of herself and lifted him up to her face.

“Oh it’s all wet and sticky”

He didn’t like how she’d referred to him as ‘it’, but he didn’t want to make her mad.

She wrapped her hand around him and stood up, with slightly weak legs after such an intense orgasm.

 

This was when I started to regain consciousness.

It was like when you first wake up and you aren’t sure if you’re still asleep or not, although it didn’t last for long.

The sudden movement and then the crushing weight I felt when she stood up was more than enough to wake me up.

So I was awake and still inside her stocking.

Still lying under her toes, which were more sweaty now thanks to her touching herself.

 

She walked across the room, pressing down on me with every second step.

Soon enough the carpet changed to cold tile.

She walked into the kitchen, put her sex toy in the sink and turned on the tap.

She turned it on too much though, and he was finding it hard to not be washed down the plug-hole.

Mary just laughed at his attempts to not fall over.

After a few seconds she reached over to push down the metal button that closed the plug-hole, just as he finally fell over.

She pressed the button but the hole didn’t close, instead a loud noise came from down the drain.

She’d accidentally pressed the button for the garbage disposal instead.

 

If you don’t know what that is, it’s like a blender in the drain so you can put food down there instead of in the bin.

 

She immediately realised her mistake and tried to stop him from going down.

She was too slow and he was washed down, most likely sliced apart and killed.

Mary pressed the button again and leaned over to look down the drain.

There was no sign of him, even if the blades got him the blood would’ve been washed away by all the water.

“Shit”

She began walking back to her bedroom, cursing at herself while she went.

She walked in and lay back on her bed.

“I’m such an idiot”

 

I wasn’t sure why she was so annoyed.

Did she want to kill him in a different way?

Maybe she didn’t want to kill him at all.

 

She stretched her arms above her head and lifted her legs up.

She scrunched her toes as she did this, squeezing me against her foot.

“What the?”

She then sat up, lifted her foot and looked at under her toes.

Her face lit up, she looked very happy now.

“Ah I forgot about you. I do have one left”

 

That explained why she was so annoyed at pressing the wrong button at the sink.

She wasn’t finished yet.

From then on I know exactly what happened, so I’m going to switch back to first person.

 

She took of the stocking and then tipped it upside down, sending me falling to her bed.

Almost as soon as I’d landed, she grabbed me and pushed me against her vagina.

I wasn’t expecting it, so I panicked and began to struggle.

Of course this only made her more exited.

When she felt she’d teased me enough she pushed me inside.

It was dark, wet and hot.

Not only was it also moving a lot, but she kept squeezing herself.

I was covered in vaginal fluid, trying hard not to swallow any.

Failing of course, there was just to much of it to avoid.

It was swallow or choke, I chose to try and avoid drowning.

Then the soft slimy walls closed in around me, squeezing the air out of my lungs and stopping me from moving.

I kept thinking, if she came while I was in here I would die.

At the time I didn’t know someone else had already been in there, so I had no idea that it was survivable.

My fears weren’t realised though.

She stopped fingering herself and stood up, the sudden change in the direction of gravity let me know this.

I slid down closer to the exit, but before I could try to climb out gravity changed direction again.

Then before I could orientate myself, Mary’s fingers came in and grabbed me.

 

Before I could realise what had happened I was being pushed against Mary’s clitoris.

Just a few centimetres away, a gigantic vibrator was being thrust in and out of her vagina.

 

Obviously It wasn’t huge to her, it was six inches long.

Don’t forget I’m only an inch tall, it was six times bigger than me so it did look huge from my perspective.

 

It seemed I wasn’t enough for her now, but don’t think that meant I was useless to her as well.

As she moved the vibrator, she rolled onto her side and brought me towards her other hole.

Unlike before she didn’t take her time with this.

My back was pressed against her anus, then her finger moved up to my chest and pushed.

I was wet with the fluid from her vagina, so I slid inside with little effort.

This was, and still is the worst thing I’ve ever experienced.

The first time may have been the worst over all, but don’t think getting used to it makes it any less horrible.

 

It was dark, wet and hot.

It was just like her vagina in a way, but different at the same time.

The smell was unbearable, although that was the least of my worries.

People don’t think about it because porn stars eat right and have enemas before doing anal, they don’t really think of the anus as that dirty a place.

There may not have been any shit in there with me, but it was in no way clean.

It was a different type of slime that covered me, and it was a different kind of soft wall that surrounded me.

Even without those things, even if it felt exactly the same as her vagina, the thought of it was enough to make it a horrible experience.

As if it couldn’t be worse, she had her finger in there as well, making sure I was being rubbed face first against the wall of her rectum.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, the vibrator was pushing against the membrane that separated the two tubes.

This made her rectum tighter than it would’ve been normally.

 

After what felt like an eternity of sliding up and down the walls of her intestine, she finally came.

An orgasm even more intense than the one she’d had before.

Even with the walls her rectum clenching and almost crushing me I was able to hear her scream.

The sheer force that she squeezed me with was enough to know she was having an orgasm that’s best described as ‘explosive’.

 

She fell asleep soon after that, leaving me in her asshole for the night.

I still managed to get some sleep somehow, but was woken up by being squeezed by Mary’s anal cavity.

That morning she took a bath, giving me a sink full of cold water as mine.

Later she found me the box that I’m now sitting in.

Giving me an old kitchen sponge as a bed and an old pair of panties and a blanket, making sure to touch herself while wearing the first.

She also gave me a water bowl, which makes me feel like a dog every time I drink from it.

There’s nothing else in what I call my room, besides the chunk of lead I’m writing with and the paper I’m writing on.

Then again, I’ve almost used all the paper I managed to smuggle in here.

Although that’s not much of a problem as I’m nearing the end of my story now.

 

Since then I’ve been used as a dildo, I’ve lost count of how many times though.

I’ve been tied to a dildo, only making whichever hole I was shoved in feel more tight.

I’ve been, sucked on, stepped on and sat on more times than I care to remember.

Still the worst is when she sticks me up her ass, that’s worse that all the others put together.

Although she is being careful with me, she doesn’t want to kill her only surviving pet.

More often that not anyway.

One day she came home drunk and swallowed me whole, but soon after she threw up into the toilet.

I would’ve been fine dying then, but it seems something doesn’t want me dead.

Despite the state she was is she was still able to take me out of the toilet, wash me under the cold tap and then drop me into my box.

I’m still not sure if I should think myself lucky or not for surviving that, but it doesn’t matter now.

The fact is, I am alive and that’s that.

 

It’s strange really, because I don’t believe in god.

I believe in evolution and the famous phrase ‘survival of the fittest’, but if I was more fit than I was I might have been killed.

I didn’t survive because I was strongest, fastest or smartest.

I survived because I was stupid enough to crawl into a fucking sock and get caught by a teenage girl who’s parents had given her too much.

It’s ‘unnatural selection’ if I had to give it a name, surviving because of a bad trait rather than a good one.

 

Still, she hasn’t broken me yet.

Lately she’s being less careful with me, so it’s only a matter of time before she makes a mistake.

If or when that finally happens, I’m going to try my luck at escaping.

If I fail then I’ll just have to try and stay strong and wait for the next opportunity.

 

I’ve seriously considered suicide, but I just can’t bring myself to do it.

So I’ve thought about it long and hard and there are three ways this will end for me.

One, I escape.

Maybe I could find someone who will take care of me, or better yet someone who can return me to my original size.

Two, death.

Whether it’s Mary or a stray cat, my escape doesn’t go well and I end up getting killed somehow.

I may not have the courage to kill myself, but I wouldn’t really be sad if something out of my control were to end my life for me.

Finally number three, I’m broken.

This is the outcome that scares me the most, I’d rather die than have this happen but as I’ve said I’m not prepared to kill myself.

I can’t escape and have to stay here for so long that I simply loose my mind.

I’d be Mary’s slave for the rest of my life, that being how ever long she wants it to be.

So whatever happens will happen, the only thing I can do now is wait and hope.

 

I’ve gone way past the point of caring what happens to me now, I can feel my mind failing me now.

The only thing that keeps me going is the thought that I’m close to the third scenario, as well as my desire to avoid it.

I’ve decided to stop writing a journal now.

Every time I read through it only depresses me, that’s something I just cant afford right now.

All I can do now is try and stay positive and that’s only so I can stay sane.

So this will be my last entry into this journal.

Any entries after this will be either someone else which is highly doubtful, or a me without the mind to remember my decision to stop writing in the first place.

 

That is the end of my story, so I will end on this.

 

If by some incredibly small chance that someone finds this, please help me.

If It is too late for me, then please make sure Mary is punished for what she’s done.

Finally, if it’s too late to punish her then I have only one simple request of you.

Remember me.

Not as a madman who was so delusional that he believed he had somehow shrunk to only an inch tall and been held captive by a rich teenage girl.

Instead remember me as a victim of a girl who was more insane and twisted than an eternity of the mental and physical torture she’s putting me through could ever have made me.

 

Thank you.

 

 

This was just too funny, I can’t believe he wrote all this on tiny shreds ripped from paper on my desk XD

I found his so called journal and used one of the colleges microscopes to read it and I couldn’t help but share it with all of you :)

Don’t worry though, I’ve changed some very important details so no one can ever find me :P

I even went so far as to use a computer in a hotel I stayed at while on holiday, and I’m not going to tell you what day of my two week stay it was of course.

That way even in someone was to trace this and find the computer I used and which hotel it was in there would still be hundreds of potential suspects.

Clever huh?

I feel I should say I’m much prettier than he gave me credit for.

‘Quite good looking’? Hah! I am beautiful thank you, and I’ll have you know my breasts are perfect.

He says there’s nothing wrong with my appearance, but he doesn’t mention everything that’s amazing about it.

Still, all in all it’s a good thing I found this.

He doesn’t know I’ve found it by the way :P

Now I know to be careful, he is going to try and escape after all.

And now I know he’s close to breaking, I know I’ll be able to enjoy having a slave forever :D

Still he did have a point, I have been focusing on exams lately :(

I’ve decided to bring him with me from now on :)

He’d be in under my foot of course, I don’t want to risk him making me wet during an exam

When I’m not in exams I can move him to my new favourite place to keep him.

I’ll keep him in my ass, seeing as he loves it there so much.

I’d get a comment off him for you, but he’s spending some quality time with my intestines right now ;)

 

Anyway I should go now, I need to take a shit.

Then I think I’m going to get out my vibrator for a while.

Tonight’s going to be fun.

 

 

The end.

 

Chapter End Notes:

My first story in a long while.

I've been writing other things (not giantess or erotica though), so this story is hopefully better written than the others.

 

Don't forget to comment.