- Text Size +

I stepped down from the math text book onto the desk it was lying on. Claire giggled. I looked up at her, smiling.

 

"What's so funny?" I chuckled. She slipped her hand underneath me and lifted me to her face.

 

"Oh, nothing..." She said. She pulled me towards her red lips and I puckered my lips, knowing what was coming. 

Her lips met mine. Well more of my entire face, but it was still nice. We kissed for a moment before she pulled me away. She laughed again and held me at desk level.

"You're the cutest thing ever, Ty." she laughed.

We looked at eachother for a while, then she put a mischievous smile on. She scooted her chair away from her desk and lowered me to the ground. She dropped me on the floor and I had a great view of her.

She wore blue jeans, furry gray boots, and a pink t-shirt. Her hair was ice blonde, and her eyes were blue. She still had that mischievous smile on that always meant trouble for me... Even though I knew she'd never hurt me. 

Kicking off her boots she planted her white-socked feet right in front me. The smell was strong, but she knew I had a foot fetish. She giggled and wiggled her toes. I walked towards her left foot and she kicked me on my bottom with her toes. She burst out in laughter and I smiled. Her foot lifted over me before I could stand and descended upon me. Her foot met me and she covered my entire body with her socked foot. She brought her toes to my face and rubbed my face with her big toe. She continued laughing at me with her cute laugh.

 Her foot retreated and I stood up. I was pretty turned on by this point and she began taking off her socks. She pullde them off and the smell of sweat became stronger. I held my nose and said, "Eww, your feet stink!"

"You know you love 'em!" She said, wiggling her toes. 

She threw her socks at me and I was covered by them. I fought my way away from the damp socks that she had been wearing all day, but as I reached the light her foot was waiting. 

"Stop messing around with my socks and come rub my toes!" She said, laughing.

Her beautiful toes were painted bright pink. I walked up to them and watched them wiggle. Her big toe lifted off the ground and shadowed over me. She laughed as she lowered it onto me. I began wrestling with it, but eventually she won. Her big toe pinned me and we both laughed.

Soon I was let out from underneath the toe and I began rubbing each of her toes. I rubbed the sides of her big toe and then she lifted it so I could rub underneath it. The smell was very strong by her toes, but I was loving it, and she knew it. 

I finally made it to her pinky toe, but when I tried to rub it she kept wiggling it. 

"If you don't want me to rub your pinky toe it's fine by me!" I yelled up to her.

She giggled and her little toe pushed me over. She laughed hard at this and I stood back up, determined. I grabbed onto her little toe and began rubbing it. She continued wiggling her toe, but I stayed on. Soon I was riding her little toe like a bull.

She laughed her ass off and soon she had picked me up and placed me back on her desk. She brought her head down and I was about level with her lips. I walked up to them and we kissed. She giggled at me and I chuckled.

As I looked at her her massive tongue came out. She licked me from HEAD TO TOE. Catching me completely off guard.

"Oh my god!" She laughed at me, as I stood there soaked. My girlfriend had just licked me, soaking me. 

RRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!! 

The bell rang and she scooped me up quickly, giggling at my plight. 

"I love you, Ty. See you in a bit."

She kissed me and then dropped me. I was falling for a while before I landed inside her boot. The ground was slighty moist with her sweat, and the smell was extremely strong. Before I could do anything her foot slid in, her sock back on.

I ran to the of the shoe, and her foot quickly covered me. I kissed her big toe, and lied there, cuddled with her toes...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully I can update this sometime.