- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my second story and I feel like I'm being ambitious, because in this one the charcters actually have names AND there is dialoge. My hope is that at least one person will enjoy this, so if you enjoyed reading this please let me know.

Ted had been labeled as a mad scientist by most of society. He would often preform dangerous experiments that often had horrible consequences. Most recently, Ted had invented a device that he theorized could rip open time and space itself to transport a person into another universe. The device was designed to look like a watch, so as not to draw unwanted attention to it and to make sure that the device would be with him at all times, because there was no way of knowing what kind of dangers would be lurking within the unknown corners of the multiverse. There was one major problem with the device that Ted had labeled the Multiple Universal Traveler or M.U.T for short. The problem was the fuel source, the M.U.T ran on a very rare very unstable element, beskar. The rarity of beskar forced Ted to resort to stealing it from a government agency in order to continue with his experiment; his hopes were that there would be a universe out there that would be rich with beskar.

Ted had successfully infiltrated the government building that was rumored to hold beskar, but as soon as he found the beskar the alarms started to sound.

 Red flashing lights started to go off throughout the building, and over the loudspeaker a robotic voice said “Breach in security in sector C-12”.

 Ted looked up at the wall and saw that he was in section C-12! He quickly blocked the door with a heavy bookshelf, realizing that the only chance to escape was to use the M.U.T, but he only had enough beskar for one leap. As Ted was trying to decide if this was the right option someone tried to open the door, and Ted heard a deep masculine voice screaming orders to break the door down. Panicked, Ted quickly loaded the beskar into the M.U.T and pressed the button just as the door came crashing in. There was a bright blue flash, and then Ted was gone.

Ted woke up in a large, dark room, on a hard surface. “Well, that was an unexpected side effect…now where the hell am I?” Ted asked himself as he tried to turn the M.U.T on.

 It was no use as the trip into this universe used up all of the beskar that he had found. Ted decided to explore the pitch black nothingness he seemed to be in.

“A universe of nothing? This is...” Ted was stopped short when he ran face first into a wall. He ran his hand across the wall, it felt almost like cardboard.  “An entire universe inside a cardboard box? Stranger things have happened I suppose.” Just then he heard a loud booming voice

“Yeah, I actually just found one randomly in my yard.” There was a pause in this voice that seemed to be coming from everywhere at once. “Hm? Oh I just put him in one of my old shoe boxes for now.” Then there was a loud tapping sound coming from the ceiling. “Oh, I haven’t checked yet…you think I should?” A bright light started to destroy the darkness that was surrounding Ted, he looked up curious, but was immediately blinded. Then he heard another booming voice that sounded oddly excited, but this time it was clearly coming from the same direction of the light “Oh, he’s finally awake, I’ll call you back later.” As Ted’s eyes started to adjust to the light he saw a giant smiling face of the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. Her eyes seemed to be studying his tiny form.

Without warning a giant hand appeared next to the angelic face, and started to rocket towards Ted. He was so scared when we saw the giant hand approaching him his legs gave out and he collapsed. He fell right into a giant index finger, with I giant thumb pressing into his back. Ted’s feet left the ground as he was lifted off the ground. Ted moved skyward with such speed that everything was a blur, and then he suddenly came to a stop in front of this girl’s enormous, smiling face. Ted was finding it hard to breathe in-between this girls fingers, and was so scared that his entire body was shaking. “What’s the matter little guy? Scared of little old me?” she said with a slight giggle, as her warm breath washed over Ted, carrying with it a slight hint of onion. “Well, you probably should be.” This caused Ted to shake even more; he was so scared that he couldn’t even attempt to articulate his thoughts into words. When she felt that her comment made Ted shake even more, a mischievous smile crept onto her face.

“What did your name use to be little guy?” asked his enormous captress.

Ted was confused by this question, but tried to collect himself enough to answer, and was able to mutter out “T-t-ted.”

 She squeezed Ted lightly between her fingers and said “A little louder I can’t hear you.” She said in a commanding tone.

“Ted, my name is Ted!” He yelled up to her.

 The giant girl holding Ted let out a large laugh “No. Your name USED to be Ted. Now I think your name should be…” she pondered this for a second tapping the index finger of her free hand on her chin. “How about we just keep it simple and name you slave. I’m Samantha, but you will call me Mistress, is that understood slave?”

Ted was too scared to say anything but was jolted out of the fear by a squeeze that forced all of the air out of his lungs. Coughing and attempting to re-claim his breathe, but he was able to mutter out a “yes.”

 “Yes what, slave?” Samantha asked obviously annoyed by the answer. Ted didn’t understand what she wanted him to say so he just kept quiet. “Really? You’re going to take some work. I told you to address me as mistress, and sense you can’t seem to get that through your thick skull I’ll just have to punish you until you understand it. But first…”she trailed off.

The thought of how this gigantic, beautiful, woman could punish his tiny form scared Ted to no end. He started to plead Samantha to have mercy but she just ignored all of his pleas and cries as she lowered him down onto her desk and released Ted from between her two fingers, letting him drop a few feet. Samantha stood up to her full height, and for the first time Ted was able to actually see what she looked like. Her body matched her angelic face perfectly with her shoulder length wavy blonde hair seeming almost like a halo. She was wearing a black sports bra that contained her modest breast, her bare stomach was mostly flat, but with a little sexy pouch. Her lower body was covered by skin tight yoga pants, held within those yoga pants was one of largest most perfect butts Ted had ever seen. As he got down to the floor Ted saw that she had white gym socks on.

Samantha walked over to her dresser, and lifted a corkboard off of the top. Then she started to walk back towards Ted. He could see some objects resting on top of the corkboard, but couldn’t make any of it out clearly. She dropped the corkboard on the table nearly crushing Ted, which caused him to fall on his butt. When he stood up he saw what the corkboard was being used to transport, there was a stapler, a needle and a lighter.

“I’ll bet you’re wondering what all this is. This, slave, is to make sure that I don’t lose you.” She said with and devious smile, obviously taking joy in Ted’s mix of confusion and fear.

Without another word she brought her hand up in front of him. He expected her to pick him up so he closed his eyes and braced for what was to come. When he opened his eyes he saw the nail of her index finger pressed into the flesh of her thumb, taking aim at is crotch. His eyes widened when he realized what she was getting ready to do, but before he could mutter a single word Samantha’s finger was let loose with the speed of a rocket, making contact to Ted’s crotch sending him flying backwards a few feet. Ted was in complete agony, he was lying on his side moaning in pain, holding his crotch. He was sure he was going to throw up, but somehow managed hold it back.

Ted was still in tremendous pain when one of Samantha’s giant fingers turned him over onto his back, and pinned him down with the tip of her finger. Samantha unhinged the stapler and started to move it towards Ted. He tried to get up and run, but the finger on his chest was too much for him to move. He felt the cold metal of the stapler on his wrist, and then the pressure started to increase. A sharp piece of metal shot from the stapler, it pinned Ted’s wrist to the cork board, and cut into his skin a little. Samantha repeated this process with his other wrist and both of his ankles. When she was done she lifted her finger off of Ted’s chest and picked up the needle that was lying next to Ted. Then she picked up the lighter and flicked it on, putting the point of the needle into the fire. She held the needle over the fire, rotating the needle as it started to become red hot.

Samantha started to lower the scalding needle down towards Ted. He tried his hardest to free himself from his binds, but was unable to budge the staples that were holding his arms and legs in place. As the hot metal made contact with his skin, simultaneously cutting and burning him, Ted let out a blood curdling scream. This only seemed to bring joy to Samantha’s face, as she carved her initials into his body. Ted was in so much pain he was on the verge of passing out, but just when he was about to lose consciousness the needle left Ted’s stomach. Ted looked down and saw the letters S.M. burned into his skin. Samantha pulled up the staples that were holding Ted in place, and picked him up between her two fingers. She then proceeded to drop Ted back into the box where he began the day.

Samantha peered down and the broken man and smiled “get some rest, you’re going to need it for your punishment tomorrow.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know if you enjoyed this, constructive criticism is always welcom.