- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter takes place in the office of one Aurora, this is an introduction to the main character and some of the ideas in the story.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Aurora sat at her desk looking over the latest financials, money was good, even in this terrible economy, but everyone needed shoes right. The best sellers though were her AET line, she smiled thinking of all the women who were satisfied with the results. She jumped online and read through some of the reviews every one of them spoke of the benefits that they experienced in their life. As she turned around from her desk and looked over the skyline of the city she dangled her heel and spoke to what an observer would have thought had been to herself.

"See I told you this idea was pure gold my perfect pet, but you wouldn't listen." The shoe just on her toe sounded as though it was moaning and grunting with each shift in direction. "But listen to this, she picked up a piece of paper off the printer that she had printed. 'Aurora's newest shoe line is amazing, the massaging insole, I don't know how she does it but it adds a real bounce to my step. I never thought that I would say this but I don't think I will ever need a new shoe again.' Or this one, 'The power heels were amazing, no one ever used to look at me twice but now, I get stares everywhere I go, and I swear they make me feel 10 feet tall.' Hear that pet, they make her feel ten feet tall. I'll bet if she thought about it hard enough she would feel more like 70 foot tall wouldn't she." Gasping for air as his molded face reformed beneath her foot he knew she was right, these shoes harnessed so much energy that when a woman wore them she could do just about anything.

The way they worked was a mystery to anyone who bought them, but Aurora knew it was a spell she had found 2 years back, and once she had used it, all pain and pleasure that she inflicted on her pet made her more powerful. It was amazing and now she wore him around all day every day, pain and pleasure, and at the end of each day when she kicked the heels off, how he would beg for just a little more time with them, her perfect pet, knew just what she liked to hear.

His body felt odd as it reformed, as he dangled his face lodged between her big toe and the one that wore the toe ring that told the world she was a goddess. Most thought this was just a cute ring on her toe but no, her pet, the one in her shoe, her insole, knew otherwise, her shoes were not just some new space age polymer, no they were a goddess age creation, one that would never break down and would provide women more power than they could ever imagine.

She spoke to him again, "Just remember pet, as I walk on you, your pain, and your rampant desire that will never be met, all of it brings me ever higher, and makes my products all the more effective, you pet, are the one who has given me the power to rule all, and I will use that power until the last." She shifted her weight again the feeling of flying through the air as that pet trapped inside as her insole plummeted to the floor she set her foot down gently. Tapped out a couple replies thanking the women for their compliments at the shoes and then decided to go down and take a look at the porduction floor. "Pet, she spoke to her shoe tip, We are going for a walk, enjoy your pain for me please."

She stood, her entire body shifting into the sole of the other shoe, that portion of his body's feeling lost to him, but he knew that it reformed as well, and that the crunching of bones would bring her pure pleasure, as her moan from above heralded. As she stood she was sure to at first rock her weight to her 'off foot' so that she could feel all that would happen as she took that first step. One step forward the heel of her stiletto crashing into the ground the thump on the carpet of her office may have deafened the pet inside. If it weren't for the pain, his desire roaring as her bare heel came pressing down on him his body reacting to the pain he screamed into the flesh between her toes. A smile graced her lips as she felt the power of the pain adding to her desire and a soft coo escaped her lips.

Her foot rolled forward as the inches long stiletto tipped towards the floor the flat of the shoe pressing down onto this body the popping of his chest began, each rib breaking slowly, adding to the massaging portion of the insole each micro movement that she would make she could feel the vibration of his voice echoing in her shoe. She had developed a queer way of walking now as she felt him within. Each time she would step forward breaking his tiny body her toes would scrunch together, he would lose his organs through his mouth and then she would squeeze her toes together to feel his head pop, and his grey matter turn to mush between them. Each time she would release the pressure just enough to take the next step his body would quickly reform.

These insoles created perfectly for each woman, her stride would be measured and the spell that kept the men alive, fueled by each womans desire, would reform them with each step. The first step was always the hardest her pet remembered each time, each subsequent step she would enjoy but that first one, the popping of each of his bones, the destruction of his entire being was her favorite he knew, he also knew that was the reason that when she stopped to talk to someone that she would pop her heel into the air behind her and allow him to reform completely before moving on. Sometimes while doing this she would even squeeze his head popping it again when she knew the conversation would take longer than his reform time.

Every person in the office owned a pair of these wonderful insoles, every person working there was a woman, each and every one of them raved of the benefits. As she came to the production area she stood at the top of the stairs at the railing watching as the tiny men were fed down to a woman in the center, reading from a book. As she read a gentle green glow flowed over the tiny man. Each woman took a turn reading the enchantment, but only one knew what it meant, and when Aurora went home, the factory had to close down, the book didn't work, infact when she left each night she took it with her, studying it finding ever better ways to enhance her own insoles.

It seemed to her that she had found something very special that she was going to enjoy placing on this pet in her shoe, her insole one that would allow him to feel what was going on in both shoes, she smiled to herself as the whistle sounded for the end of the work day she smiled and stomped her foot down, the scream from her shoe that was cut off abruptly as his body turned to absolute mush once again made her smile. Aurora turned her foot twisting on the floor and took a step towards the stairs making her way through the factory. Each step pure agony but she could feel the energy building within her, as well as the wetness building between her legs. She smiled at the days caster and took the book from her. The query came as it seemed to always come. “Why Miss Titone, do you have to take the book with you every day.” Aurora smiled at her inquisitive nature and she walked to the door of the factory with her and said “hold the book open to the enchantment’s page.” Doing as bid she took one step outside the door and the words disappeared. As she stepped back inside they reappeared. “As you can see my power keeps the book working, so to say that I am this company is a bit of an understatement.”

The woman stared in awe at the pages and handed the book back to Aurora, her eyes seemed to understand. She walked out the door with her and bid her farewell as she got in her own car, Aurora getting into a red 67 corvette with rag top and smirking at the ride that her pet was about to receive. Turning the key and listening to the purr of the engine she popped the clutch and placed her foot on the brake. Putting the car into reverse she pulled out of her Executive parking spot and began her trip.