- Text Size +

Chapter 2

Mike and Tess looked up in awe, open-mouthed and frozen. There stood Isabell, easily 150 feet tall. Her enormous naked body made Mike's large house look like a child's toy. The roof of his house didn't even reach her knees! Or at least were the roof had been before Isabell tore it off.
She put her hands on her hips, while looking down at the couple with her now huge brown eyes. The wind played gently with her long, black hair, hanging loose from her head, reaching her butt with ease. A smile appeared on her face.

"Well, well. Mike and Tess. Just the people I'm looking for.", she said.

Without hesitation, she bent over and grabbed Mike and Tess, one in each hand. They were about the size of her pinky finger. Isabell brought them both to her face.
"Not so tough now, are you, Mikey? How do you like me now? Your gigantic ex-girlfriend. The potion worked. My cells divided like mad and look at me now! You're a dwarf! No, less than a dwarf. You're no bigger than a small rat to me. Not an incorrect comparison, ha ha!"

Tess started to scream suddenly. She was afraid, and a bit dizzy from being lifted up to a height of nearly 150 feet. Isabell looked at her, an angry expression on her face.

"Shut up, bitch!", she said.

Tess continued to scream.

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!", Isabell boomed. But Tess didn't.

Annoyed, Isabell opened her mouth, tossed Tess into it, and chewed. She ate her, clothes, shoes, hair and all. Her screaming ended abruptly as soon as she closed her mouth.

Mike was frozen. He saw his girlfriend disappear in Isabell's mouth, and heard the sickening noise of her bones breaking as Isabell chewed her. Before she swallowed, Isabell opened her mouth, showing Mike its horrible contents. He saw the remains of Tess, a bloody pulp of flesh, torn clothes and traces of bone. Blood dripped from Isabell's teeth, a ripped shoe fell out of her mouth, down to earth.
White as a sheet, Mike turned his head away. He felt sick.
Isabell swallowed the remains of Tess down, then grinned.

"You've got taste considering girls, Mikey. That little bitch was delicious. And her bones so crunchy. Yum, yum."

Mike had trouble not to throw up. This girl was out of her mind.

"And now your house, my dear. It isn't that big. You always said you had such a big house, but look at it now! It barely reaches my knees."

Indeed, his house looked ridiculously small next to Isabell 150 foot body. It was dwarfed, mocked, stripped of all its glory. It was puny and pathetic, while Isabell looked so powerful. She lifted one of her feet, easily 20 feet long and 12 feet wide.

"Look what I do with the little dollhouse you always bragged about!", she said playfully.

Isabell stepped on the roof of Mike's house, which was still lying next to it. The roof collapsed with a thunderous smash under her enormous weight, dust clouds emerging from it.
Then she proceeded with the house itself. Using both feet, Isabell stomped on Mike's home. Walls crunched as soon as she touched them, furniture was turned into unrecognizable debris. Isabell's merciless feet destroyed everything Mike had, no matter how valuable it was. And she seemed invulnerable, since neither glass from shattered windows, nor sharp metal from household machines seemed to hurt her soles. No blood was drawn as she continued to crush and flatten Mike's home in a way no demolisher ever could.
Within a minute, the deed was done. Everything was destroyed, save the few things Mike had in his garage, next to the now ruined house.

"Do you know how much I weigh?", Isabell asked, savoring the ruined house with a satisfied smile. "Let's see...I was 5'9, and now I am 150 feet. That is...26 times as much. And I weighted 125 lbs, that means 26 times 26 times 26 and multiply that with 125 lbs. Length, width, depth, power of 3, right?" Isabell grinned and did some arithmetic by head.

"That is 17,576 times my former weight. I now weigh about 2,2 million lbs! That is roughly 880 tons!", she exclaimed. "Wow! 880 tons! Isn't that impressive, Mikey? My 880-ton ex-girlfriend! And look what she can do!"

Isabell sat down on the remains of Mike's house. Her huge ass flattened the debris even further.

"And  they say that strength decreases when size increases, proportionally. An ant is, relatively, much stronger than a horse...RUBBISH! I am the strongest being! Look what I can do, Mikey!" she said.

Isabell put Mike between her big and second toe, holding him tightly. He struggled, but even the strength of his ex-girlfriend's toes was too much for him. Isabell watched him with great amusement trying to get away. How powerful she was! Mike, this 6-feet-plus bully, was now no more that a small doll to her, which she could hold in check with nothing but her toes.

"Rubbish indeed. Even my sweet little toes are able to hold a full-grown guy. What ant could do that? I squash them by the thousands, these "strong" animals....Hell, I could even squash horses! Ha, ha!"

Isabell, to humiliate Mike further, swung her foot from left to right and back, and poor Mike was swinging with it, unable as he was to break free from their strong hold. She toyed a little more with him before she turned to the garage. She poked a hole in its roof by pushing her index finger forcefully into it, then tore the roof from the cigar case-sized building and tossed it away.

"Oooh! Look what I found!", she said with mock surprise. She took Mike's Harley Davidson, of which he was very proud, out of the garage and examined it. The motorcycle was little more than a toy to her, on her scale it looked like it was 5 inches long. Isabell shifted her foot somewhat, so Mike could see what she was doing.

"I remember that one! Your Harley! I thought it was larger, haha!", she said, while twisting it around in her huge hands. Mike felt his stomach drop, seeing his gigantic ex play with his heavy motorcycle.

"Is that what you always bragged about, Mikey? This little piece of junk?" she asked with a mocking voice.

CLANK! The sound of snapping metal made Mike feel as if a bucket full of ice water had been emptied in his stomach.
 
"Oops!" Isabell said with irony as she tore the steer from the Harley. "Gee, it's not even stable. Maybe you bought crap? And what about this then?" Isabell pulled at a wheel, which was torn from the Harley without effort as well. "A piece of junk indeed! A little girl like me playing with it already makes it fall apart. Rubbish as well, right?"

Grinning at him, Isabell held the Harley up in her huge hand and crunched it, like an empty soda can, into a ball of mangled steel. Gasoline dripped from the motorcycle, oil was shimmering on Isabell's hand, who rubbed it clean on the grass of Mike's garden after she had thrown the metallic wad that had been his motorcycle away.

Mike was shocked. First his house, now his Harley. And he could do nothing about it, trapped as he was between the huge slabs of meat that were Isabell's toes.

"Now, what will you do, Mikey? You have nothing anymore. No home, no Harley, no girlfriend. But wait, I know what you can do. You can take care of my feet. See how my lovely feet like you? They won't let you go, ha ha ha!"

Isabell grabbed Mike, trapping his arms against his body with her fingers. Then she started to rub him, face down, over the skin between her toes.

"Ah! Aah! Aahh!! That feels good!", she said, like someone who finally scratches an annoying itch. "Yes! You are a good at this, spoiling my little feeties!"

Mike's face was smeared with cloying, foul-smelling, greasy lint, as Isabell continued to rub him vigorously between her toes. Mike's head was scratched by the sharp edges of her toenails, but Isabell didn't care. He only existed to serve her.

She rubbed him between every space between her toes. First her right foot, then her left. Mike tried to break free, but her fingers were too strong. He noticed she pinched harder when he struggled, and knew she could squeeze him to death between them. So he had no other choice than to be rubbed between Isabell toes, sniffing the cheesy smell that made his stomach churn.

Having cleaned the eight spaces between her toes, she dipped Mike in a small pond in his neighbors' front garden, washing his face clean. Mike was coughing water when she raised him to her face, her now truly large nose poking in a threatening way at him.

"You like Egypt, right? I can tell you something about Egypt I bet you didn't know," Isabell said. "A pharaoh was so rich, he even had a personal nose-picker. Imagine, a servant who picks your nose..."

Mike realized what was about to happen as Isabell smiled broadly at him.

"No! No, please, no! I..."

But it was too late. His head had already disappeared in one of Isabell's gigantic nose holes.

"Oh, I forgot! You can't use your hands. Only your head fits in my nose. No matter. Use your mouth. Eat! The slime in my nose has dried out. Eat it all!"

It was quite a sight, Isabell, 150 feet, sitting on a ruined house in her naked glory, with a small man dangling out of her nose.

"Come on! Can't you do that? What a little shit!" Isabell said. Mike, on the other hand, was getting nauseous with disgust, as well as trying to breathe. The contents of Isabell's nose weren’t dry, but slimy, thick and above all, cloying. He felt his lunch coming up, just when Isabell pulled him out.

PRRRTT!! Isabell forcefully exhaled through her nose, while using her index finger to keep one nose hole closed, emptying the content of the other, the one in which Mike's head had been. Half a bucket full of nose secretion was sent downwards, splattering on the street were it slowly ran between the spaces of the street tiles. Mike's head, slimy and moist, was washed again in the pond by her.

"Aaah, my nose was slimy inside. If I only knew...I would have ordered you to drink it, heh heh. But OK, I'll give you something really slimy now. Here!"

With a mighty shove, Isabell spread her legs. They were so big, they removed three street lanterns and a parked car without effort. Isabell's cunt was now visible in all its glory. Pink, wet, its lips swollen.

"Dildo Mike, do you job!", she said. Mike, open-mouthed, saw the hugest cunt coming at him when Isabell brought him, head first, towards it. A moment later he disappeared in it. Darkness and a fishy smell surrounded him as Isabell inserted him in her enormous pussy. Her clit, half as big as head, bumped into him. As Isabell got hornier, her clit swell, pushing Mike's head forcefully against one of her love tunnel's inner sides. He was trapped now, and realized too late that his struggling only made her hornier.

Isabell felt fantastic. The little man in her pussy did his job well. She felt an orgasm building up.
Mike felt the temperature in Isabell's pussy rise, her clit was like a huge wrecking ball pounding at him now, pulsating and slimy. The swollen walls of her love tunnel pressed Mike nearly to death, when he felt Isabell move. A gush of nectar surrounded him, a force of moving flesh pushed him away, out of her cunt, like a tidal wave.

"AAAAAaaaahhhhh!", Isabell cried, twitching in bliss. She came violently, her cunt vomited slime and pussy juice over the pavement, taking Mike with it. He flew four feet through the air, completely covered with slime. Coughing and grasping for air, he cleaned his face with his hands. He looked like he had taken a swim in transparent oil.

He still had his wits, however. Seeing Isabell with her eyes closed moaning in blissful aftermath, he decided to make a run for it. When we was vomited out of his ex's cunt, Isabell hadn't grabbed him. Now he lay there, free.
Mike got up as quick as he could and made a run for it. He ran, without looking back, towards Vienna's city center. He might hide from her there, swallowed up in the masses. Perhaps, he thought, the police or military would take care of her. He rounded the corner of the street, running like hell.

"Mike? Mike! Where are you, you little bastard?"

Isabell's voice made him leap up in fear. She had noticed sooner than he hoped that he was gone. Indeed, Isabell had opened her eyes and noticed Mike was gone. Although she couldn't see him anymore, he left a track. The slime from her pussy betrayed where he had gone, like he was a snail. Smiling, Isabell stood up and scanned the area. She could look over the houses and trees with ease, huge as she was. Following the silvery trail, she saw Mike, two streets away, still running.

"Just like last time, but now towards the city's center, and without a Harley," Isabell thought and started to follow him.