- Text Size +

Isabell's Revenge Sequel

By Vaalser4

Author's note: This is the sequel to the story "Isabell's Revenge". If you have not read it yet (it can be found here as well), please do so. This story will make more sense then and, I hope, will be more fun to read too.
Like all my stories, this one contains mega/giga growth, feet, an evil, wicked giantess, some vore, nose secretion, sex and a lot of killing and crushing. Feel free to tell me what you think of it!


Chapter 1

Isabell was sad again. She was lying in bed, but unable to sleep. She thought of the events of the day, trying to get used to them, hoping to find some rest. But she couldn't. Mike, her ex, had bullied her again. And her usual coping strategy, thinking of her trip in a virtual reality, didn't help her as much as it used to.
It had been three months since she had her experience in the "matrixer", a machine that could send stimuli into one's brain to make it appear he or she was in the real world. But, in fact, the person was in a virtual reality. The researcher operating this machine, the brother of Isabell's best friend, a man named Peter, used it on her for experimentation. Unknown to her, he had tricked her into believing she was back in the real world after an initial trip into VR. Isabell was made to believe she drank an experimental growth potion, as a so- called second experiment. She grew into a giantess of dizzying proportions, taking revenge on her ex-boyfriend, an arrogant, bragging fellow-student named Mike. After the experiment had ended for real, she decided to shift her study of medicine from becoming a physician in her hometown to study the science of growth.

Isabell had been teased by Mike a couple of times afterwards, but her memory of the trip in VR made her bear it. She often recalled how she destroyed everything he held dear, from his Harley Davidson and Vienna to the Egyptian Pyramids. But she knew,Mike himself didn't know anything about that. His motorcycle, the city of Vienna, Egypt, yes, everything still existed, of course. And thus he continued to bully her, when they met. And since they both studied medicine at the same university, they met quite often.
As time passed, the effect of the matrixer wore off, and soon Isabell felt sad, annoyed and embarrassed again when Mike make snide comments. Although he hadn't hit her like he did once, his pestering hurt her. Again. His bullying didn't become less when he had a new girlfriend, a girl called Tess. Still he made insulting comments about her home town, origins, big nose and other things whenever he saw her. Isabell tried to take revenge by trying to talk Tess into splitting up the relationship, but all she got was a haughty laugh. She tried to explain what a bastard he was, but Tess didn't listen. She was as arrogant as Mike was.
And now Isabell was sad once again, thinking of Mike's latest offense. He had used a carrot as a fake nose when he saw her, waving the vegetable at her, accompanied by laughs from Tess and a couple of his friends. Isabell tried to comfort herself with memories from the VR world, but it didn't work. The effects had worn off. She was thinking what to do, turning over and over in her bed.
 
If only she could get revenge!
 
But how?

Tess wouldn't split up with him, that much was clear. And another trip in the matrixer wouldn't solve anything either. Mike didn't know anything about the machine, probably not even that it existed....
Isabell shot up. "That's it!", she thought. "That is what I am looking for!"
Lying down again, she worked out a plan in her head. If it worked, Mike would never bother her again. And if it failed...no, it couldn't fail. Not at all.
Grinning, she rubbed her hands.
"I'll get you, Mikey. Just you wait! I'll get you!", she thought. Grinning, and at last satisfied, she fell asleep.

Three weeks later, Isabell was ready. Mike had bothered her a couple of times more, but she had only smirked to herself. "If you only knew...", she thought. The thought what she was about to do made her able to cope with his insults. He would get what he deserved! Her plan was about to begin.

Later that day, Mike was at home when his doorbell rang. When he opened, a man greeted him.

"You Mike Krampus?"

"Yeah. What's up?"

"I come to warn you. Your ex, Isabell, is sick of your teasing. She has studied the growth of human tissues the past few weeks intensely, and now developed a potion to make humans cells divide at a quick pace, thus making the person grow. After she drank it, she began to grow into a huge giant. She is going to take revenge on you. Be warned, she is on her way! You are doomed!"

"What? Are you feeling OK?" Mike said, puzzled and annoyed.

"Leave this city and never come back. You'll die!", the man said.

"Leave yourself!", Mike said, angry now. "And start right now! Be gone!" He wanted to push the guy, who was obviously nuts, away, when the man pulled something from his pocket. Mike felt a sharp sting in his chest, then collapsed on the floor. Unconscious. 

Mike opened his eyes. He was still at home, lying in his bed.

"What happened?", he thought woozily. Slowly, he rose up. Next to him he saw his girlfriend, Tess.

"A guy at your door used a taser on you," she said. "Just when I came around the corner, I saw it. You collapsed. I thought it was a burglar...I screamed for someone to call the police. Then the guy ran off. I probably scared him..."

"No, not a burglar," Mike said. "He was probably mad. He claimed he was sent by Isabell. He said something about a research done by her...she had mixed a potion to make her grow or something." Mike got up. He was still a bit shaky.

"And he came to warn you?", Tess asked.

"Well, sort of. It sounded more like a threat. That Isabell had grown into a giant he said. The fool! I told him to get lost and wanted to shove him away, when he used that taser."

"Isabell has mixed some weird stuff? To make her grow?"

"Well, she probably has mixed it before she came here to study and rubbed her nose with it...hahaha!" Mike laughed. But his laughter was smothered by a sudden sound.
It was a loud creaking. Almost the same instant, plaster started to rain down the ceiling. Then the roof of his house was lifted up, like a lid from a barrel.
By a gigantic Isabell.