- Text Size +

Skye and Jessie both gave each other a deep sensual kiss while their breasts crushed the insignificant people to death.  They both got off the couch and sat on the floor with their backs against the couch.  Jessie dumped the rest of the Lilliputians onto her breasts.  They both watched, fascinated by the little specks on Jessie’s breasts.  They stared for a good 15 minutes before they could really notice any significant movement from the Lilliputians.  They were just too small and the tit was too large.

 

Skye tried to imagine what it would be like to be one of the Lilliputians on a Brobdignagan tit.  She knew that either of their tits, in fact, any Brobdignagan female’s tits, was larger than the largest Lilliputian mountain.  She knew that there was no escape from the mountain as it was a long way down.  In her mind’s eye, she saw herself looking around and seeing only straight brown hair all around.  She knew in the distance that another Brobdignagan was also beyond comprehension.

 

Rachel was a tall Lilliputian standing well over 6 feet with long dark brunette hair falling half way down her back.  So far she had avoided becoming the playthings for these goddesses, but her luck soon ran out as Jessie gently dumped the remaining Lilliputians on her breasts.  Had Rachel been a Brobdignagan, most people would have considered her and Jessie as sisters.  She looked all around her and all she could see was a titanic tit in all directions and flowing locks cascading all around her from the heavens.  Miles away she saw the red head looking in her direction.

 

Rachel did not know what to do and moved with the masses to try to find a way down.  There best bet was to make it to the strands of hair and hold on.  After hiking for 15 minutes, Rachel realized it was going to take hours to make it to the closest strands of hair, assuming the goddess did not move.  She was jealous of the Brobdignagans as the world was their oyster.  The Lilliputians were just playthings for their sexual gratification.

 

As they watched the hopeless march to safety, Skye told Jessie how since being with Stacy, she had being fascinated with being able to totally dominate thousands, if not millions of Lilliputians without any danger of retaliation.  She went onto explain that she was in the stripping business because it was easy money, but it was no longer satisfying without crushing the Lilliputians.

 

Skye grabbed a piece of paper and swept some of the Lilliputians that were on Jessie’s titanic tit onto the paper using the paper as the sweeper versus her finger as her finger would have just crushed them.  She told Jessie that the simple act of what she did probably killed thousands of Lilliputians, but she got was she wanted.  Both Jessie and Skye could barely make out the Lilliputians on the piece of paper. 

 

Skye handed Jessie a magnifying glass and asked her to watch.  Skye brought her massive red lips over the Lilliputians and sucked in the air.  It was not even a large breath and she could not feel anything on her tongue.  She stuck her tongue out so that Jessie could watch.  Jessie on the other hand saw the Lilliputians fly through the air into Stacy’s mouth and saw them, the ones that survived, running around on her tongue and then slowly getting trapped by her saliva.  Jessie was getting a little wet just by thinking about how Skye could not even feel them on her tongue and that it took a magnifying glass just to make them out. 

 

She knew from this experience, that she and Skye would have plenty of Lilliputians to play with going forward and she would spice some of them up and let them run on her tongue to see if they could spread the spices.  She wondered if that would even work as she could physically see spices and had to use a magnifying glass to see the Lilliputians.  Maybe, she thought, she would have to grind up the spices even more to make her idea work. 

 

A few minutes later, Skye swallowed and ran her tongue against her teeth, killing the rest that were still alive.  She then took her massive hand and started fondling Jessie’s breasts, killing the rest of the minuscule Lilliputians.

 

Rachel saw the red head grab something (the piece of paper) and make her way to the tit.  The red head goddess swept her off her feet along with thousands of Lilliputians.  She found her self standing on a piece of paper and was actually surprised that she could stand of something so flimsy, but then realized she and all of Lilliputians weighed nothing in comparison to the piece of paper.  She then saw a green eye hundreds of feet in diameter staring at her and the rest of the Lilliputians.  She realized Skye had given Jessie a magnifying glass to observe them.  The light that was illuminating the paper began to get dark as lips beyond comprehension came close to the paper.  She thought she was a goner and that Skye would eat them. 

 

She was right, of course, but not in the way she thought it would happen.  She felt gravity start to disappear.  At first (milliseconds) she did not know what was causing it, but then she felt her brown hair rise out in the direction of the lips.  She felt like she was going into a black hole.  She grabbed the hand of a guy still on the piece of paper to prevent from being sucked into the mouth, but to no avail as the power of the breath was really incomprehensible to her and all of the Lilliputians were sucked into Skye’s mouth onto her tongue.  Had Rachel known that Skye used but a fraction of the power of her breath, she would have been even more humiliated.

 

Rachel was one of the lucky ones, she survived landing on Skye’s tongue, albeit with a twisted ankle.  Although tongues are one of softer parts of a body, the enormous size of it and the minuscule size of Rachel meant she was not heavy enough to indent the tongue and it was more like flying into a brick wall without any cushion.  The only reason she and the other Lilliputians that survived, survived was because of the saliva was like landing in water, although hard from the distance they were sucked from, it did provide some protection.  Rachel swam to the nearest shore and began to walk around towards the opening. 

 

She once again saw the gigantic green eye staring at her.  She saw the building size teeth and knew there would be no way she could climb out, but she thought she might be able to go through the cracks in Skye’s teeth.  Even though Skye had perfect teeth, she was so small, that she was able to fit through with no problem.  Unfortunately, as she was surveying the landscape and how she would surmount the inside of Skye’s bottom lip, a torrential amount of saliva came rushing towards her and slammed her into Skye’s tooth, crushing her.

 

Skye ran her fingers on Jessie’s tits and placed her index finger in Jessie’s mouth.  Jessie sucked on the finger and wiped away the Lilliputians that had been crushed on it due to the fondling a second ago.

 

Jessie and Skye both told each other that they enjoyed the session and began to get dressed.  They both agreed to hang out in the future and Skye went to the table where she had placed Stacy and lifted her up.  Jessie and Skye had placed their ear pieces back in and asked Stacy if she enjoyed the session.  Stacy said that it was incredible being witness to their playtime.  She went onto explain that when Skye sucked up the Lilliputians from the paper, she had several orgasms.  Skye, licked her lips for Stacy in a slow seductive manner, and Stacy once again had an orgasm.  Jessie told Stacy to put on her clothes and that they would be leaving.  Jessie walked up to Skye and planted a kiss on her and said she enjoyed the session and would see her soon.  Skye gently handed Stacy to Jessie and Jessie, with Stacy in the inside of her nail, walked out the door.   

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 7 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 2 - edit on time frame from when next meeting with Skye and Stacy would be from one month to a couple of days for continuity with how long Jessie and Stacy have been together when they go visit Skye. 

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 8 added.

12/18/11 - Edited Chapter 6 (took out the firewoman section and fleshed out the story with firewoman (now chapter 7).  Old Chapter 7, Jessie and Skye, now Chapter 8

12/18/11 - Chapter 7 added.

12/18/11 - I have read the reviews (keep them coming) and have hopefully fixed some of the character issues that some of you have mentioned and have added areas that some of you wanted more of.  I have not changed any of the chapters (basically, I was too lazy to incorporate some of the comments into already written sections), but hopefully this is what you the readers like to see.

2/12/12 - I have edited some grammatical errors in Chapter 8.

2/12/12 - I added Chapter 9

2/12/12 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

I have tried not to be too specific on the height so that you, the reader, can let your imagination fill in the blanks.