- Text Size +

This story is based on the world created by the author minuss.  I have enjoyed the stories and thought I would write my own based on minuss’ world.  This story will focus on the Brobdingnagans & Lilliputians and have very little Human interaction.  I have not read Gulliver’s Travels (only seen some of the movies), so the names and places found in this story are all my own creation.  The next three paragraphs our minuss’ words, everything else below is my own creation with the exception of a few of the technological devices that can be found in minuss’ other stories set in this world.  Some of the inspiration for this story came from minuss’ Cities in the Cellar, In Over Your Head & The Wedding Story stories. You do not need to read those stories to understand this story, although it would not hurt to read them.  No copyright was or is intended other than what has been mentioned in the above paragraph.   

 

It has been five hundred years since Gulliver first made his famous voyage. The divergent worlds of Gulliver have merged to become one. Improved technology has proven the Brobdingnagans, the Lilliputians, and the Humans are all in fact genetically human. The only difference is that certain size genes are expressed more forcefully in some strains of people then in others.

 

This new technological enlightenment has forced political and social change in each of the societies towards the more liberal end of the spectrum. Integration and tolerance of each other have taken hold. Laws that used to strictly enforce segregation of the sects of men have been discarded and the groups are beginning to live and work amongst each other.

 

This cooperation has led to a dramatic economic expansion that has lifted all boats. On average and generally speaking the new thinking has improved life on the planet for all, though it has been a constant struggle. These are the stories of that struggle.

 

Brobdingnagans & Lilliputians

 

Jessie just finished reading Gulliver’s Travels for her history class.  She was close to graduating with a Master’s in History and Gulliver’s Travels is the most important history book of the last 500 years.  Although Jessie was aware of Lilliputians and Humans, she had actually not met one.  She had heard stories of her great great grandparents eating Lilliputians as a tasty treat, but that had been outlawed for generations, once her Brobdignagan government recognized Lilliputians as intelligent beings.

 

Although her history classes had taught her who the most famous Humans and Lilliputians were, it just was not that practical for the three species to interact due to the extreme size difference.  Compared to other Brobdignagans, Jessie was a striking 24 year brunette with hair down to her large (but not overly large) breasts.  She stood 6’2” with long slender legs and an hour glass figure. 

 

To humans, Jessie would appear around 500 feet tall and they to her, and inch tall.  There were some Brobdignagans that married humans, but it was rare, and almost always the woman was the Brobdignagan.  Any mixed size relationship like this was always dominated by the bigger person.  Jessie had taken a psychology class and was taught about the submissive/domination thought process and why certain people sought out these relationships.  Jessie could not imagine a relationship like as there was no way an inch could satisfy her.  Any human that she ended up with would not be able to provide for themselves, or even do the simplest chores without help from Jessie.

 

Humans were as large as Jessie was to them when comparing them to Lilliputians.  But as large as Jessie was to Humans, Jessie was a landscape compared to Lilliputians.  To them, she was miles tall and had breasts that would appear as their own mountain range.  To her, they were smaller the pieces of dust.  In fact, if she chose, she could wipe out the nearest Lilliputian city of Eagle Lake with just her thumb.  Sure Lilliputians were good at creating and adapting technology, but how could they be considered equals to one such as her.  Jessie or any other Brobdignagan could only be considered a goddess compared to them.

 

Jessie’s next paper on the interactions between Brobdignagan and Lilliputian society was due in a week and she decided she needed real life research.  Jessie logged onto her computer and went to a dating website.  She narrowed the parameters for Lilliputians looking for Brobdignagans.  She really did not care it the Lilliputian was a male or a female, because without a magnifying glass, she would not even be able to tell.

 

After scrolling a few minutes through the available photos, Jessie settled on Stacy, a 25 year old blonde who was 5’1”, who had hair down to her shoulders, was 100 pounds and a had good looking body with above average breasts.  Stacy’s profile said she was interested in exploring a mixed size lesbian relationship.  Jessie looked at the photo and Stacy looked like a normal person (Brobdignagan) to her and had a hard time comprehending how small she would be.  Jessie reached out to Stacy and they agreed to meet in a week’s time at Jessie’s apartment as it would have been impossible for Jessie to meet at Eagle Lake.

 

Stacy had always been jealous of her small size and wanted to be in a relationship with a Brobdignagan.  She was aware of a few Lilliputians that had married a Human, but none that had married a Brobdignagan.  Stacy had been to a couple of mixed size strip clubs and always was in awe of the Brobdignagan strippers.  Their littlest movements were awe inspiring compared to the Lilliputians.  Stacy was fortunate that her father had started the largest Lilliputian technology company and had inherited everything when her father had died.  She could afford to have private sessions, which ran around $50,000 per session, with the Brobdignagan strippers.

 

As any Brobdignagan was really a landscape to one such as her, it did not make sense for them to give one-on-one sessions unless they were being compensated a large amount for it as they could accommodate thousands of Lilliputians on their bodies with plenty of room to spare.  In fact, their nipples were mini mountains compared to her.  All the strip clubs that she attended had rules that Humans be present to handle Stacy while she was on the Brobdignagan stripper.  It was not really that personable.  The one thing that Stacy found missing was the emotional part of being in a relationship and having the other person care about you and you them.  That was why Stacy signed up for the dating website. 

 

When she saw Jessie’s profile and photo she counted her lucky stars that she was interested.  One of the main issues that she had found was that all the Brobdignagans that had contacted her earlier shut down communication once they realized she was a Lilliputian.  Not only did Jessie not shut down communication, they had great conversations and Jessie finally invited her over.

 

Stacy could not sleep the night before and was not very productive at work during the day.  All she could think about was Jessie and what they would do that night.   She came home from work, quickly showered and put on a sexy dark dress that came down to mid thigh.  She had a dress that accented her breasts.  She wore her hair loose, put on some lipstick and hopped in the transport tube to Jessie’s apartment.  As society had begun to work more closely, the Lilliputians installed transport tubes in each city to move quickly and easily when needed.

 

Although Jessie was straight, her conversations with Stacy started to unleash an urge to be with her.  What had started out as a simple research project was now turning into something possibly more.  She was excited and nervous at the same time.  Jessie came home from class (she lived alone) quickly showered and changed into something sexy.  Just like Stacy’s dress, Jessie’s red dress came to around mid thigh, she wore mid calf boots and had a deep neckline, which showed some of her considerable cleavage.  She had a headband, but otherwise wore her hair loose.  She put on some lipstick and began to wait for Stacy to arrive.

 

Stacy arrived 15 minutes later as was planned.  Although Stacy had interacted with Brobdignagans, she had never been inside a home where she could see everyday objects blown up into building size objects or larger.  As requested by Jessie, she landed on the white sheet of paper located on the coffee table and got out of her transport.  The white paper was an aid for Jessie to see the contrast of color by Stacy and the transport.  As she looked around she saw the remote control was larger than an aircraft carrier.  She also saw a bottle of Merlot that was at least four times as large as the tallest building in Eagle Lake.  Next to it was a glass of Merlot that was filled about 2/3rds of the way full.  She was certain that the glass contained more wine than Eagle Lake held in water.  Jessie called out to her and said she would be right in.

 

Jessie, as promised, walked in a few minutes later.  Stacy stared at her.  All she could think was that this woman was perfection and that the photos online did not do her any justice.  She looked at the canyon that was created by her breasts.  About two miles above her, Jessie’s mountainous breasts were being restrained by her bra.  She looked at her miles long legs with the calf high boots and her long hair flowing down her shoulders.  She truly was a goddess compared to her.  

 

The coffee table came up to Jessie’s knees.  She looked down at the white printer paper on her coffee table and could barely make out a dark spec of dust.  It took her a second to realize that it was Stacy and her transport craft.  Jessie pulled out a magnifying glass to get a better look at Stacy.  It was hard for her to tell, but it appeared that she was pretty and dressed to impress.  Jessie could barely make out her breasts.  Stacy was so small, that Jessie, if she wanted, could press down her thumb on Stacy and there would be nothing left.  Jessie doubted that she would even feel the transport vehicle if she decided to press down.

 

Stacy had been with Brobdignagans before, but had never felt as small as she did now with Jessie using a magnifying glass to view her.  All her other times, the Brobdignagan’s helpers (Humans) would pick her up and bring her to the breasts and pussy of the Brobdignagans, but would not let her go to near the edge for fear of falling into her pussy or into the pores of the nipple. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters