- Text Size +

Jessie had actually never been in a strip club and was excited.  She dropped Stacy off at the Lilliputian entrance.  Stacy told the manager that she was having Jessie, a Brobdignagan, join her session with Skye.  She made the additional payment and walked into Skye’s room.  Jessie walked into Skye’s room via the Brobdignagan entrance after confirming her name with the manager.

 

Skye, during the course of the last few days, found all of her sessions unfulfilling.  Mostly, she had a bunch of Lilliputian bachelor parties on her during each session.  She always did a similar routine, where she would pretend to crush them with her finger.  She knew that this sometimes caused the men to pee their pants.  She would then have her helpers lift up the bachelors and rub them on her pussy.  After that, she lifted everyone up onto her body where most would explore her pussy and tits.  She had thousands of men on her at a time and could barely feel them.  Skye had to resist the urge to squash them as she could during Stacy’s sessions.

 

There were times that she broke protocol and either caressed her tits with Lilliputians on them or fingered herself with them near her pussy.  Thankfully, no one was hurt or reported it.  This was probably because they were all too scared that she would find them and crush them beyond recognition and they really did have the times of their lives being on her.  She guessed there were perks of being a goddess.  She could not wait until her session with Stacy. 

 

Skye walked into the room and saw a beautiful tall brunette standing inside.  Skye asked her who she was and said that she was in the wrong room.  Jessie introduced herself and told her that Stacy invited her.  They both looked down at the Lilliputian section of the floor for Stacy.  Skye finally saw her and gently picked her up.

 

Stacy walked into the room via the Lilliputian door and looked up at Skye and Jessie.  If they were in the Lilliputian section of the world, their crotches would be potentially in the clouds.  She heard them talking and saw Skye reach down for her and lift her up.

 

Skye asked Stacy why Jessie was invited to the session.  Stacy told Skye that Jessie and she had been seeing each other and that Jessie was into dominating Lilliputians just like Skye.  Stacy went on to tell Skye that could have more fun together.  Although Skye was not happy to have another Brobdignagan in the room, she did think that having two was better than one.

 

Skye told Jessie that due to their size, they could not use the Lilliputian city that had been because both of them were too large.  However, she did say that they could have plenty of fun with each other and the Lilliputians she had procured.

 

Skye told Stacy that she would not be as involved with this session as there were two Brobdignagans involved in a fair amount of physical contact.  Stacy understood as she was placed on the table in the room and knew that regardless, she would get off on both Jessie and Skye interacting with all the Lilliputians.

 

Skye then turned to Stacy and told her to take off her clothes and the she plucked her off of the table and told her that since she could not play with them, they would give her a treat.  Both Jessie and Skye lay down opposite each other next to the city.  Stacy, still in Skye’s hand, saw Jessie in the distance towering over even the tallest building in the city while laying flat on her stomach.  Skye began to blow and Jessie, picking up what Skye was looking for, also began to blow.  Stacy could hear the buildings closest to her and Skye breaking apart and saw them lift off the ground.  She began to feel in orgasm coming on and began to shake in ecstasy.

 

Skye looked down at her palm and saw that she and Jessie had caused Stacy to cum by just the power of their breath.  She placed Stacy, once again, on the table.   

 

Skye walked up to Jessie and caressed her brown stresses while she slowly slid Jessie’s top off of her shoulders exposing her bra.  She tossed the blouse on the couch and gently started fondling Jessie’s breasts while she unclasped her bra exposing her mountains.  Skye took her mouth and suckled Jessie’s right breast.

 

Jessie loved the feeling of having a real woman on her.  Although the feeling she had with Stacy was good, Stacy did not have anything on Skye.  Jessie quickly brought her hands up to Skye’s face and began to kiss her.  She moved down Skye’s body to her breasts, quickly taking off Skye’s bra.  Just like Skye did to her, she suckled Skye’s breasts.

 

Skye pushed Jessie onto the couch and reached into her purse where she had the Lilliputians that she had planned to place in the city.  Skye told Jessie to lie still as she took the container holding the millions of Lilliputians and dumped some of them out onto Jessie’s mountains.  Skye and Jessie both stared at them running around on Jessie’s breasts.  Skye then lowered her mouth over Jessie’s right nipple and began to reach her tongue out to caress it and gather up the Lilliputians.

 

Chris was raised in the aquarium that the gargantuan blonde owned.  He had never known the outside of the aquarium until the day that the red head came to visit.  Chris was immediately infatuated with Skye.  She had a perfect body that he could explore to his heart’s content.  He was placed in a dark container and was in the dark for about 5 hours.  When the light re-entered, he saw a gorgeous brunette laying on a couch a couple of miles away.  He felt the container tip and was immediately falling towards the brunette’s tit.  Chris was lucky that it was soft, but some of the Lilliputians were not so lucky as they either died or had broken limbs.  He stared at his surroundings.  All he could see were tits and brunette hair.  He looked up and saw eyes as big as buildings staring back at him.

 

The power in Skye’s and Jessie’s eyes was enough to make him cum in his pants.  Chris quickly took off his pants and began to hump the soft titty flesh of Jessie.  After a few moments, and several orgasms, Chris saw the light dim and looked up to wear his saw red lips open up and come close to him.  The tongue reach out and began to rotate counter clockwise on Jessie’s tit.  Fortunately, for Chris, the tongue did not touch him, but he was inside the mouth.  Skye’s salvia quickly came over him like a raging river and he was swept off of his feet down her throat as she slurped her salvia off Jessie’s tit, where he quickly perished.

 

Skye could barely feel the Lilliputians as she caressed Jessie’s tit.  She slurped up the rest on the tit and then gave Jessie a kiss on the mouth while exchanging some Lilliputians to her new lover.  Jessie felt the little feet running on her tongue and then nothing as Skye’s tongue crushed the remaining Lilliputians into oblivion.

 

Jessie passionately returned the kiss that Skye gave her and rolled the red head over on the couch so that Jessie was on top.  She grabbed the container that held the Lilliputians and dumped some of them on Skye’s breasts.  As Jessie and Skye looked at the Lilliputians on Skye’s breast, Jessie asked Skye what is must be like to be a Lilliputian on a goddess’ gargantuan breast.  Skye told Jessie that it must be awe inspiring to be in the presence of two goddesses and to give their lives for their goddesses’ pleasure.

 

Jessie then opened up Skye’s pussy and deposited more Lilliputians in Skye’s most sensitive part.  They both knew that there was no way that any of the Lilliputians could escape either her breasts or her pussy.  The power it took just to open up either of Jessie’s or Skye’s pussies was incomprehensible to the Lilliputians.  And that was just part of the power held in a finger.

 

Neither Jessie nor Skye have been politically active.  They both, independently, due to their interaction with Stacy, had come to the decision to vote in the next election.  There is a Brobdignagan fringe group called the Size Supremacists.  They typically elect a couple of representatives each election cycle and their main goal is too exterminate the Humans and Lilliputians.  They view them at the same level as termites or bees.  While watching the Lilliputians on Skye’s breasts, Jessie told her that during the next election, she was going to vote for the Size Supremacists’ candidates.  Skye told Jessie that she would as well.  They both were watching the Lilliputians on Skye’s breasts and said to each other there is no way that the Lilliputians were remotely their equals.  For emphasis, Skye extended her index finger onto her breasts and squashed the Lilliputians that were on it.

 

Jessie went between Skye’s legs and began to pleasure Skye with her tongue.  They both knew that the Lilliputians inside would be lucky to survive Jessie’s tongue and they absolutely knew that the first minor orgasm would kill the rest.

 

Karen, a pretty sandy blonde of average height, for a Lilliputian, was lucky the first time the red head goddess extracted some Lilliputians from the container.  Unfortunately, there were now less people in front of her to be the backstop from falling out the next time the container was tilted.  Karen got lucky again when the brown hair goddess dumped some Lilliputians out onto the red hair goddess’ mountains.  The third time was not a charm for Karen as she saw an opening around a half a mile long in between the red pubic hair of Skye.  She saw the other hand of Jessie open up the slit and she was unceremoniously dumped into Skye’s pussy.  All of a sudden the light went away and the pressure increased.

 

Karen was in awe of this pussy.  She wondered if the red head goddess could even feel her.  She knew, as her own pussy was an example, the first orgasm would kill all of them.  It was damp and she could feel it getting wetter, and she supposed, from having thousands of Lilliputians as sex toys inside her pussy.  Karen reached, what she thought was Skye’s clit.  It dwarfed everything around.  She supposed it was bigger than every building that had been destroyed on the ground below that she glanced at when the container was opened.  Karen began to cry and she thought it was not fair that these two women were just so much larger than her and her friends and were having fun at their expense.  She was also upset that they were committing acts of genocide like it was nothing.

 

Suddenly, the pressure eased up as the pussy was once again opened.  Light flooded into the tunnel and she saw a gigantic green eye staring at her.  The green eye backed away and she saw the pretty brunette lean forward and stick her tongue into Skye’s pussy.  She was not sure if it was long enough to reach the clit, but she soon found otherwise.  The tongue cruelly closed in on her and pressed her into the clit, ending her life.  Right before the tongue touched her, she doubted the brunette would even feel her (and she was right). 

 

Jessie finished satisfying Skye and slowly crawled up her body, being careful not to disturb the Lilliputians still on Skye’s breasts.  She stared at the Lilliputians for a few minutes and licked her lips in sexy way, before she placed her breasts directly above Skye’s breasts and began to give Skye a very wet kiss while she placed her right hand down in Skye’s pussy and slowly stroked it.  They slowly came closer to one another until their breasts finally touched.  There were no survivors of the tons and tons to titty flesh crashing down on the Lilliputians.

 

Zoe and Tom did not know each other until this unfortunate incident of being placed on the red head’s right mountain.  As small as they were and as large as she was, they were not afraid of falling off since her breast was gargantuan.  Unfortunately, they were too small to climb to safety.  They both looked around and could see her red hair descending from the heavens around her impressive bosom.  Tom was a strapping young buck and Zoe was a petite pretty brunette.  Tom was immediately drawn to Zoe and swore to help protect her.

 

Tom was a man who had principles and vowed not to ever raise a hand to a woman.  Had he been the size of the women, he would have violated those principles and killed the two giantesses (quickly, he was not a torturer) for the acts of murder that they were creating as a means to get off.

 

The view off the mountain top is very impressive.  They could look a few miles down and see the brunette pleasuring the red head.  They heard her moaning and sometimes shaking, but they were in no immediate danger.  The brunette goddess finished her business and began to sexily crawl up her body.  She stopped at Skye’s breasts and stared down at them.  Her brown locks were framing her pretty face.  She occasionally licked her lips in a sexy way and continued to stare at them as if she was deciding their fate. 

 

Tom and Zoe breathed a sigh of relief when she continued up towards Skye’s face.  The area that they were standing in got dark real quickly.  They looked up and saw a mountain even bigger than the one they were on inverted and pointing downward.  They heard the slurping kiss and saw an arm extend downwards.  They then saw the titanic tit slowly come closer to them.  Tom pushed himself on top of Zoe to protect her, as if his insignificant body could stop a mountain.  In a matter of seconds, he felt the tit touch him and then felt a pressure beyond belief, and then nothing as he and Zoe were crushed between two titanic tits.   

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 7 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 2 - edit on time frame from when next meeting with Skye and Stacy would be from one month to a couple of days for continuity with how long Jessie and Stacy have been together when they go visit Skye. 

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 8 added.

12/18/11 - Edited Chapter 6 (took out the firewoman section and fleshed out the story with firewoman (now chapter 7).  Old Chapter 7, Jessie and Skye, now Chapter 8

12/18/11 - Chapter 7 added.

12/18/11 - I have read the reviews (keep them coming) and have hopefully fixed some of the character issues that some of you have mentioned and have added areas that some of you wanted more of.  I have not changed any of the chapters (basically, I was too lazy to incorporate some of the comments into already written sections), but hopefully this is what you the readers like to see.

2/12/12 - I have edited some grammatical errors in Chapter 8.

I have tried not to be too specific on the height so that you, the reader, can let your imagination fill in the blanks.