- Text Size +

Jessie took out the dildo with her other hand and carefully placed Stacy on her left tit and told her that the real world called and got up and walked to her computer to write the paper that was due on the interactions between Brobdignagan and Lilliputian society, the reason that Jessie reached out to Stacy in the first place.

 

Jessie asked questions of Stacy on how and when she would interact with Brobdignagans during her life.  Stacy told her that just like Jessie practiced in school, interacting with Lilliputians, Lilliputians practiced in school, within reason being handled by Humans and Brobdignagans.  Early on in their education, they were shown videos and photos of Brobdignagans compared to Lilliputians and Lilliputian landmarks.  When they got older, they were taught where was safe and where was not safe to be in Brobdignagan lands. 

 

Finally, when they got to high school, they went out to a large open field where they had a Brobdignagan firewoman come visit and handle them.  The Lilliputian government wanted every graduate to understand what it was like to be handled by a Brobdignagan and how large they were.  The government knew that there might be a time when a Brobdignagan might need to save/handle them, so they wanted the first time to be in a controlled environment.  The class without the teacher went to meet a Brobdignagan.  The teacher was not needed as the Brobdignagan was an adult and in charge of the class during the field trip. 

 

Stacy told Jessie that although she had seen photos and movies of Brobdignagans in relation to Lilliputians, she had not really understood how large the Brobdignagans were until she saw the firewoman.  This firewoman, named Paula, was a pretty blonde who was around 30 years old.  She was average height for a Brobdignagan, but was impossibly large compared to the Lilliputians that she held in her hand.  Her hair was cut short and she had light blue eyes.  She wore a tight white t-shirt with suspenders on and the classic fireman’s pants. 

 

Stacy recalled that her breasts were probably a B cup and definitely were smaller than Jessie’s breasts.  Stacy said that the Brobdignagan firewoman’s breasts were so large compared to a Lilliputian that her breasts were still very mountainous.  It was like when you shopped for a tv, in the store you can tell the difference between the different sets, but once you get home, your tv set is still good.  In this case, if she compared the firewoman to Jessie with both of them standing together, Stacy could definitely tell that Jessie’s bust line was larger, but alone, the firewoman bust dominated the sky. 

 

Stacy went on to tell Jessie that interacting with Paula was the first time she really got turned on by someone so much larger than her and she began to explore her feeling regarding Humans and Brobdignagans.  Stacy told her that the firewoman picked up everyone in her class like it was nothing and they all were in the palm of her hand.  All she had to do what close her hand and they all would perish.  Just thinking about that on the firewoman’s hand caused her to have a minor orgasm, which she was able to hide from her class.

 

As part of the demonstration, the firewoman set a controlled fire, very small to her, but extremely large compared to the Lilliputians, out in the field.  She then just stepped on it with her boot to put it out.  Paula placed the class in the field that the fire was just put out so that the class could understand just how large she was and how helpful it was to have a Brobdignagan emergency force.  Stacy looked around the burnt field and it stretched as far as the eye could see.  She looked up at the blonde who was standing a few miles away as she dominated the skyline.

 

The next part of her demonstration was how to rescue a building from a natural disaster.  The Lilliputian government has some buildings built as part of the demonstration.  They watched how the firewoman bent down, being careful not to touch too much of the ground with her body as in a real life situation, there might be other Lilliputians around the damaged building.  She then extended her left index finger and drew a circle in the ground around the building that she was trying to save.  Just her nail caused the circle to dig deep into the earth.  She then took that index finger and brought it close to the building.  With her other hand, she slowly used the loosened earth to tilt it and the building that was sitting upon it onto her index finger.  She brought her finger with the building on it, which it barely took up any space on her finger, to the class to show them that there was very little damage to the building and in a real life situation she had saved it.

 

The Lilliputian government was all about worse case scenarios.  They instructed the firewoman to crush the building on her finger so that the class could see just how powerful two fingers were and that if they actually found themselves in a situation with a Brobdignagan where they did not know where they were, it could be very dangerous to them.  The blonde firewoman took her thumb and brought it to her left index finger and crushed the building in front of the children.  Stacy told Jessie, her second orgasm occurred right there just watching that simple action cause so much destruction and that when she looked at her classmates, several of them were on the ground crying in fear.

 

After the demonstration, Paula sat down near them, still dominating the skyline, and they had a question and answer session (they all had on ear pieces) with the firewoman.  One of Stacy’s more brave classmates asked her if she had ever eaten a Lilliputian.  She smiled and said that she had not knowingly since it had been outlawed several generations ago.  As there were a bunch of 17 year old boys in the class and they started to realize the possibilities of love of the scale of a Brobdignagan, one of the more outspoken boys asked her if she was married and had she ever dated a Lilliputian.

 

Paula laughed at his question and said that she was not married and she was aware of some Brobdignagan Human relationships, but no Brobdignagan Lilliputian relationships.  She went on to clarify, so as not to appear mean to the boys, that it wasn’t because she did not find Lilliputians attractive or interesting, but it really was a size issue between them.  There was no way he could provide even the smallest thing for her, not in the working aspect as they could be the breadwinner, but just the day-to-day aspect of being in a relationship.  She also did not want to worry about accidently crushing him and not even knowing it.  Also, she would have to be the physical provider for everything as they would not be able to live in a Lilliputian city because of her gargantuan size.

 

She did say that she had a college roommate that dated a Lilliputian for a time, but it did not end well for him.  She said that the boyfriend loved playing on her roommate’s breasts and they eventually got to the point where they wanted to have sex.  Paula said that her roommate placed her boyfriend at the entrance of her pussy and that the boyfriend freaked out at the size and her roommate had to remove him.  That was the last time they dated.  Paula reminded the class that although to Brobdignagan, her pussy is ordinary, to a Lilliputian, it is larger than their grand canyon and even the littlest twitch, not even an orgasm, would crush the Lilliputian into paste.

 

Paula told the class she realized that due to her size, some Lilliputians could think it would be fun to be sexually active on her, but to her, she would not even feel them.  She said that lots of guys liked breasts and she realized that hers compared to them were definitely larger than any man made structure that a Lilliputian had built, but she felt that a relationship needed to be both ways and there was no way even a thousand of them could hope to satisfy her. 

 

Paula said she knew that there were guys, and even gals, that were attracted to breasts that her breasts were mountainous when compared to the Lilliputians and she was sure there were Lilliputians that would love to go mountain climbing on her breasts.  She even said that she was sure that some of the class was highly attracted to her because of her breasts.  She said that some guys were leg guys and that she definitely met that definition of having long legs as hers were measured in miles.  She said she knew she had a good butt and lips and that there were guys that liked that as well.  She put her left hand up to her short hair and reminded them that even though she did not have long hair, when compared to them, one strand could crush them and each strand were still over a mile long.  Paula said that if they took there favorite Lilliputian woman and blew her up to the size of a landscape, it would be her and the other Brobdignagans.

 

Besides, she asked the class would they like to be on her when her littlest movements might end the Lilliputian on her.  She also said that she would need to find a Brobdignagan male for certain urges and that would be unfair and cheating to the Lilliputian who she was committed to.

 

Another classmate asked if she had ever killed a Lilliputian.  Paula said she has not killed a Lilliputian that she is aware of, but she has had to show force before.  Sometimes, the firewoman explained, when she saved a Lilliputian male, they became infatuated with her.  Although she did not need to worry about a Lilliputian stalker as she could deal with anything they threw at her with just her pinkie, she did sometimes get harassing phone calls.  She reported the calls to the police, but it never stopped.  Finally, Paula walked over to the city that the harasser lived in and called him outside.  He thought it was his lucky day.  The firewoman told the class that she told the guy that he needs to stop calling her and that if she has to come out again, she will crush him.  Then she bent down and took her right thumb and crushed the forest around his house to show her power.

 

Paula thanked the class for coming out and gave them her work number in case they wanted to talk about anything else or ever needed her to help them.  She stood up and walked back where she came from and the class went back to school.

 

Stacy continued to help Jessie out with her paper.  She did say that most Lilliputians did not interact with Brobdignagans in their daily lives with the exception of a few specific jobs.      

 

During this question and answer session, Stacy told her about Skye.  This piqued Jessie’s interest as Skye was able to procure Lilliputians for play sessions.  Jessie asked Stacy when the next meeting was schedule for.  Stacy told her it was this afternoon.  Jessie told her that they would both be attending.

 

The rest of the morning was spent lounging around.  Early in the afternoon, Jessie gathered Stacy up and they both drove to the Brobdignagan strip club.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 8 added.

12/18/11 - Edited Chapter 6 (took out the firewoman section and fleshed out the story with firewoman (now chapter 7).  Old Chapter 7, Jessie and Skye, now Chapter 8

12/18/11 - Chapter 7 added.

9/28/14 - Edited Chapter 7 (firewoman chapter) and added more details to the plot.  Added Chapter 12 - More Fun.