- Text Size +

Jessie woke up first and was very horny.  She grabbed her dildo and stuck it in her.  She had several orgasms and knew that had Stacy been inside her pussy, she would have been annihilated.  She looked over to her nightstand and saw a naked Stacy watching her.  Her moaning must have woken her up, Jessie thought.  Jessie told Stacy that although she did not have a dildo for Stacy, she was going to place Stacy on her dildo and turn it on.

 

The shock of what Jessie had done to her home and friends had worn off from the night’s sleep and Stacy was finally realizing what Jessie had done.  When she was with Skye, she did not know the people and could somewhat rationalize the murder.  Both Skye and Stacy viewed it as playtime.  However, when Jessie did untold number of killings of her home she began to realize what it really was, murder.  It took Stacy’s friends being killed to see how wrong it was. 

 

The only problem was that Stacy was still turned on by Skye and Jessie, or for that matter, any Brobdignagan woman.  It was her fetish and she was never going to not be turned on by the size difference.  She did realize by the experience at Eagle Lake, that Jessie or any Brobdignagan could get carried away and not pay attention to her and accidently crush her.  She had seen both Jessie and Skye get carried away and begin thinking about satisfying themselves and not about the Lilliputians on their bodies, so she knew she needed to be more careful, if she could.  She knew there might be times where it did not matter how careful she was, like when she was around Jessie’s pussy and Jessie began to pleasure herself with the dildo, that she could be crushed.

 

Stacy knew that her old life was over and that she was essentially a well taken care of prisoner of Jessie.  She doubted Jessie considered her a prisoner, but by the classic definition of a prisoner, Stacy met it.

 

Stacy watched as Jessie finished pleasuring herself with the half mile dildo.  She knew that sometimes the Brobdignagan had to do this as Stacy herself could not satisfy her.  She heard Jessie address her and tell her she was going to place her on her dildo.  Stacy actually was not too concerned as the dildo was large enough to leave Stacy plenty of room.  Jessie’s finger extended towards Stacy and lifted her into Jessie’s nail.  Jessie then dumped Stacy gently onto the dildo.  Jessie stared and her tiny lover on the dildo and had a chuckle at the thought of her on a real Brobdignagan penis.  She suspected that Stacy would actually fit inside the penis with plenty of room to spare. 

 

Stacy actually found it a little hard to walk along the dildo as Jessie’s cum still coated it.  Jessie told Stacy to be careful and she turned on the dildo.  The vibration was nothing like Stacy had ever felt.  The cum actually helped keep her on the dildo. 

 

Jessie then brought the dildo up to the valley of her breasts and squeezed her breasts around the vibrating dildo.  Occasionally, Jessie would bring her mouth to her breasts and suck on them.

 

All Stacy could see around her was the gargantuan tit flesh rising high above the dildo being framed by her brunette locks.  She saw that Jessie was indeed enjoying this session.  It did not take long for Stacy to have multiple orgasms.  The vibration of the dildo went all through her body and it felt to her as if she actually had a dildo inside her.

 

After about ten minutes, Jessie stopped the dildo and removed Stacy from it.  She asked Stacy if it was fun and Stacy said it was like nothing she had ever done before.  She told Jessie to imagine the tallest building she knew and then double or triple the height and then imagine that she was on it was it was shaking the entire time. 

 

Jessie tried to imagine what Stacy said and she could feel her pussy becoming moist again.  She gently retrieved Stacy from the dildo and placed her in her nail.  With the hand that Stacy was on, she inserted the dildo back into her pussy and turned it on.  Stacy could feel the vibrations running through Jessie’s hand into her nail, but she was safe from falling to her death, as long as Jessie did not turn her hand.  As she was looking up, she saw Jessie’s other hand start fondling her breasts a few miles above.  The vibrations went on for a good ten minutes.  She knew Jessie had multiple orgasms. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 added.

12/18/11 - Edited Chapter 6 (took out the firewoman section and fleshed out the story with firewoman (now chapter 7).  Old Chapter 7, Jessie and Skye, now Chapter 8