- Text Size +

Stacy walked out towards the nipple and looked down a couple of miles towards Jessie’s pussy.  Just a few minutes ago, she was in danger down there.  From up here, Stacy thought, it was so normal looking of a pussy, although blown up out of proportion, but when she was down in it, it took on a life of its own.

 

Just thinking about that caused Stacy to cum again.  Jessie thought it was so cute when Stacy had an orgasm on her giant nipple.  She knew that Stacy was in awe of her.  Jessie reached back into her nightstand drawer and pulled out another mansion for Stacy.  She then placed her in her nail and deposited her at the front of the mansion.  She told Stacy to take a shower and get dressed.  There should be some clothes that fit her in the closet.  Jessie said that she would do the same and they were going to take a trip Eagle Lake.

 

Stacy had no idea on why they were going to Eagle Lake, but got in the shower and found a dress that fit perfectly.  It appeared that Jessie spared no expense in looking out for her comfort.

 

Jessie got out of the shower and went into her closest and pulled out a tight red shirt, tight black pants, and 3 inch black pumps to wear.  She walked naked over to her nightstand and pulled off the roof to take a look at what Stacy was wearing.  She grabbed the magnifying glass and saw that she was wearing a light blue dress that went down to mid calf.  She had her blonde hair in a pony tail and was also wearing some pumps.

 

Jessie had a minor orgasm just comparing her pussy to the mansion and Stacy.  If she decided to, she could lower her pussy to the table and there would be nothing left of the mansion.  She doubted she would even feel the mansion being destroyed by her most sensitive organ. 

 

Jessie put on her outfit.  She let her long brown hair hang loose over her red top.  The tight red top highlighted her breasts.

 

Stacy looked out the where the roof should have been and saw Jessie’s pussy covering her sky.  She saw Jessie bend over and examine her outfit.  She must have liked it because she did not tell Stacy to change.  She saw Jessie put on her outfit and thought that the outfit accented her body.  Although Stacy had seen Jessie naked, she looked down the black pants (as far as she could see being in the mansion) and loved that her legs were miles long.

 

Jessie told Stacy to come out of the mansion and she placed Stacy in a Petri dish with a cover.  She told Stacy it was to protect her while they traveled to Eagle Lake.  She also warned Stacy from running to the authorities while in Eagle Lake as she would not want to squash everyone in the city. 

 

Jessie had heard about enough Lilliputian cities being destroyed by Brobdignagans on the news to know that the most she would face in punishment would be a small fine.  The Brobdignagan government did not allow the Lilliputian government to try a Brobdignagan for mass murder because they had no way to hold them in jail.  That mean that a jury of Jessie’s peers would decide her case and they had not once come back with a guilty verdict. 

 

They both got in Jessie’s car and Jessie placed the Petri dish on some Velcro and stuck it to her dash board so that Stacy could see out.

 

The trip to Eagle Lake was uneventful.  At the border crossing, the Brobdignagan border crossing guards checked Jessie’s fake id and told her to keep to the marked paths.  Jessie pulled over her car, grabbed her purse and the Petri dish and began the five minute walk from the border crossing to the portal.  The portal was a shimmering mirage like gateway that stretched from the ground to space.  Once anyone walked through it, they were transported to Eagle Lake.  Jessie went through the portal with no adverse effects.  On the other side of the portal there was a large Brobdignagan sign asking for any Brobdignagans to place their passport on the Brobdignagan copy machine in front of the portal and wait for the green light to proceed.

 

Normally, the Lilliputian border crossing guards would have viewed the image of Jessie that was shrunk to their computers and approved her border crossing.  In the event that she would have been denied, they would have radioed the Brobdignagan border patrol situated on the Brobdignagan side of the border to escort the denied Brobdignagan back across the border.

 

Jessie saw a quick video above the copy machine instructing her to stay to the marked paths.  Instead of placing her id on the machine, Jessie took a step to her right and purposely destroyed the Eagle Lake Lilliputian border crossing.

 

The border crossing was about a ten minute walk for Jessie and a hour drive for Stacy, to Eagle Lake.  Once Jessie walked out of the line of sight of the border crossing, she started to examine the little world at her feet.

 

Jessie saw a white fluffy substance around her waist.  It took her a second to realize that it was clouds.  To either side of her, she saw green as far as the eye could see.  That made sense to Jessie because grass grows everywhere, but when she bent down, she realized it was pine trees.  About a hundred yards in front of her, but miles to Stacy was an open lighted patch on the ground.  She doubted the patch would take up more than one fourth of her coffee table.  It was the city of Eagle Lake.  She wondered how many Lilliputians lived in Eagle Lake.  To the left of Eagle Lake city was the actual Eagle Lake.  Jessie doubted the lake was deep enough to cover her toes.

 

In school, Jessie had been exposed to a Lilliputian city, but it was always with a Brobdignagan frame of reference.  Even the items she got for Stacy, although tiny, were sitting on a Brobdignagan piece of furniture.  This was the first time she had been in an environment where she truly was larger by far than anything else.  She could feel herself getting wet.

 

Ricky and Samantha were on their days off in Ricky’s apartment.  They were in the middle of their morning fuck when they felt the apartment shake.  They were not sure what was causing it, so they both got up and looked out their window.  On the horizon was a woman walking at a quick rate towards them.  This woman dwarfed anything around her.  In fact, her toes were taller than the tallest building in Eagle Lake.  They had a mountain range on the other side of the lake, but they both knew that if she lay down on her back, her mountain range would be larger than the Eagle Lake mountain range.

 

Ricky and Samantha could not recall a time that a Brobdignagan came to Eagle Lake.  Part of the reason why Brobdignagans did not come visit was because there was no where for them to visit.  They were just too large to be accommodated in Eagle Lake, or any other Lilliputian town for that matter.  Just by sitting down, she would crush miles of land.

 

Most of Eagle Lake came outside to view the gorgeous brunette on the horizon.  Mothers and fathers kept their children close as they did not know what Jessie’s intention was.  It did not really matter where the children were because Jessie could squash Eagle Lake into oblivion with just her thumb.  None of them knew that she had just destroyed the border crossing and was intending to have some fun with them. 

 

Jessie sat down on the outskirts of town and blew the clouds out of her face so she could watch the Lilliputians.  She stretched her miles long legs over Eagle Lake city as she really had no where else to place them.

 

Ricky and Samantha still did not know why the giantess had come to Eagle Lake.  They saw her legs spread out above their city.  Her legs actually darkened the city below by blocking the sun.  They watched her watch them over her breasts.  After about an hour, the giantess addressed them.

 

Jessie took out the Petri dish so that Stacy could see what was going to happen.  She addressed Eagle Lake and told them she wanted to play with them.  She quickly got up and used her left index finger and dug into the ground over a mile down and wide in a circle around the city to cut off transportation and communication to the outside world.  She then took her finger and was careful to only smash the airport and nothing else.

 

She then told the city that she was their new goddess and for the people to come pay homage to her.  The people slowly made their way to her as they knew the only way to stay alive was to follow her orders.  Jessie glanced at the group below and asked if anyone wanted to have sex on the scale of a Brobdignagan.  She tempted them by removing her clothes and letting them see the mountains she possessed.  She told the interested to move to her left.  About half the crowd moved to Jessie’s left.

 

Jessie reached down into the crowd and pushed them into her nail for transport up to the mountains.  Jessie heard Stacy call out to her through the communication system.  Stacy asked Jessie to tie some strands of hair to the Petri dish so she could watch safely.

 

Stacy could not believe that Jessie had turned so quickly.  Unlike when she was with Skye, Stacy was even more turned on because these were real people versus captive people that only knew the inside of an aquarium.  To know that Jessie had complete control over their insignificant lives was causing her to have multiple orgasms.

 

Jessie was actually surprised by Stacy’s request as she would have thought that Stacy would have reacted in horror to what was happening.  She gladly tied the Petri dish to some strands of her hair as Stacy requested.  Jessie dumped about half of the people onto her left breast and the other half on her right breast.  

 

Jessie looked on to see what the Lilliputians would do.  Some of them, guys, began to strip and hump her tit flesh.  Every once in a while, she would make a tiny movement to become more comfortable and she would see a few dots falling off of her breasts to her flat stomach below.  The dots never moved again, but that was to be expected after falling a couple of miles to her stomach. 

 

After about ten minutes, Jessie took her magnifying glass and examined her tits.  She saw that there were quite a few men and women having sex on her gargantuan breasts.  She guessed they figured they might as well have one last time before she killed them and what better place to do it on than the soft flesh of her tits.  Jessie felt her pussy become moist and before she knew it, her right hand was inside helping her climax.  With her left hand, she slowly massaged her left breast instantly killing the people on it beyond recognition.    

 

Stacy, inside the Petri dish, was hanging in the valley created by Jessie’s breasts.  She saw people who used to be her neighbors, fall off her breasts to the hard flat stomach below.  She saw Jessie’s right hand open up her pussy to release the orgasm as only she could.  She was too low to see her left hand massage her left breast, but she could see the hand moving in that direction and knew that her neighbors were toast.  As usual with Stacy, she was turned on when Jessie squashed everyone.  Stacy immediately took off her own clothes and began to finger herself and caress her own breasts imagining that she was Jessie.

 

While Jessie was reaching her climax, she was moaning and shaking.  Stacy could see some people falling off her right breast.  However, most people stayed on as the breast which was truly massive in comparison to them.

 

Jessie laid down on the ground with her long silky brown hair crushing the forest below.  She looked down at her left breast and smiled at the thought of those people dying in the throws of her passion.  That caused another minor orgasm.  She then turned to stare at her right breast that still had plenty of people on it.  No one was fucking at this moment as they were all afraid of her, she thought, about what was going to happen next.

 

Ricky and Samantha were on Jessie’s right breast.  Ricky had always been a breast guy and Samantha certainly had very large breasts, but that was nothing compared to what Jessie had.  When she asked for volunteers to have sex on the scale of a Brobdignagan, they quickly got into the group that was placed into her nail.  They both knew that they stood no chance of surviving if they were placed in Jessie’s pussy, but to their luck they were dumped out on her right breast.  Neither of them had ever been to the top of Eagle Lake mountain, so the sight on being on Jessie’s mountain was something to behold.

 

Ricky looked at his lover’s breasts and then down at his feet and all around and for the first time in his life, he felt insignificant.  He had a hard on from the time she removed her clothes.  Once he got his bearings, he and Samantha shared a look and then removed their clothes.  They looked at her miles long hair descending from the heavens and began to have sex on her tit.  Ricky, being on the bottom so he could have the full experience of feeling her soft titty flesh, saw Jessie look on from above and examine them under the magnifying glass.  She obviously liked what she saw because her right hand descended to her pussy.  They then saw her left hand crush everyone on her left tit and then felt her body shake after reaching her climax.

 

They stopped having sex when her body started to shake, not necessarily because they were scared, but because of the jiggling of her breast made it difficult.  They saw her stare down at them with a look that clearly showed that she was deciding their fate.  All of sudden, Jessie scooted back a little and looked down below her pussy.

 

Jessie, while deciding what to do with the Lilliputians on her right breast suddenly thought about the Lilliputians that stayed on the ground.  They were right below her pussy.  She took her gaze off of her right breast and scooted back a little and saw some of her cum on the ground right where those people should have been.  They never stood a chance.  They probably were dead as soon as the first drop hit them.  The funny thing Jessie thought was that the first drop occurred when she felt herself getting moist when she was looking at the Lilliputians having sex on her breasts.  She truly was a marvel.  Next time, she would need to move any Lilliputians away from her pussy, lest they die unbeknownst to her. 

 

Jessie grabbed the Petri dish to hold above her right breast so that Stacy could see what she would do the remaining survivors.  Jessie, with her free hand, cupped her breast, without killing anyone and brought it to her mouth.  She then began to caress her breast with her tongue.  The Lilliputians were stuck to her tongue and burst from the pressure in her mouth.

 

Stacy found that simple action of Jessie caressing herself and the Lilliputians on her breast so erotic.  She began to finger herself again with Jessie looking on from above.

 

Jessie was so pleased that Stacy was enjoying the show.  For a little encore, Jessie lowered her mouth to the ground and blew Eagle Lake away.  Once again, Jessie looked at the Petri dish and saw Stacy shaking in ecstasy.  She rose up to her full height and put her clothes back on.  She knew she would be back to do this all over again in another Lilliputian city.

 

Jessie walked back to the portal and back into her side without any issues.  She and Stacy traveled back to Jessie’s apartment.  They turned on the news and Eagle Lake’s disappearance was the fourth story and reason given was that a random Brobdignagan who was in the area had accidently stepped off the path and crushed Eagle Lake and its inhabitants.  Jessie, as she had thought, would have no repercussions from her playtime with Eagle Lake.  She was not even a suspect.

 

The remainder of the day was spent having Jessie’s Lilliputian lover, Stacy exploring her body.  They both went to sleep exhausted, Stacy from the physical exhaustion caused by exploring Jessie’s fine body, and Jessie from the emotional exhaustion caused by playing with Eagle Lake and later Stacy.     

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.