- Text Size +

Jessie woke up first.  She lay in bed letting her little Lilliputian lover sleep in.  She thought about last night was coming to the conclusion that she enjoyed both Stacy and the feeling she got from being around someone so tiny.

 

About thirty minutes after waking up, Jessie exercised her goddess prerogative and gently removed the roof to Stacy’s house.   She could see Stacy was still asleep.  She gently blew a warm stream of air into the house onto Stacy.  Stacy woke up and looked up into the sky and saw Jessie’s gargantuan lips pursed in a blowing motion.  She put on her communication device and said good morning to Jessie.

 

Jessie told her she was in mood for a morning fuck and for Stacy to come outside.  Stacy followed Jessie’s command and walked outside the mansion.  Jessie grabbed her magnifying glass and saw that Stacy was still in her nightgown.  She told Stacy to take it off and Stacy once again did as she was told.

 

Jessie told Stacy she was going to put Stacy in the mood.  Jessie slowly reached down with her right index finger and pressed down on the mansion.  When she removed it there was nothing left of the mansion.  As large as the mansion was to Stacy, it was still a mote of dust compared to Jessie.  Jessie was not concerned with crushing the mansion because she was able to purchase ten mansions for the price of one latte.  It was all about supply and demand.    Brobdignagans had no need for Lilliputian homes, so there was not much demand. 

 

When Jessie went to the Lilliputian store in Ridgebury (the city that Jessie lives in) she saw all sorts of things that could be useful for a Brobdignagan to have in case they were hosting a Lilliputian.  Although all the items were relatively cheap, buying entire buildings or cities was beyond what Jessie wanted to spend.  The shop keeper, Lily, a woman of course, asked Jessie what she was looking for and why she wanted it.  Jessie told her that she was having a Lilliputian friend come over to her place and wanted her to be comfortable.  Lily took her over to a display case where she had all manner of homes for sale.

 

The shop keeper recommended the mansion as it would be very spacious for her guest and would not take up any space for Jessie.  Lily handed Jessie a magnifying glass to look at the detail of the mansion.  She also pulled up a computer monitor to give Jessie a look at the inside.  Lily showed Jessie that the roof was detachable and showed her how to handle the special tweezers in order to lift the roof so she could peer inside.  The shop keeper said that she had a deal going on for 10 fully furnished Lilliputian mansions.  Jessie took her up on the deal and also purchased other comforts for Stacy (couch, wine, special tweezers, etc…).

 

Jessie saw Stacy shake with the orgasm.  She extended her index finger to Stacy and gently caressed her before placing her in her nail.  She told Stacy that she could be a loving goddess and that there were benefits beyond imagination by being with her.

 

Stacy saw Jessie’s finger move downwards and crush her mansion with ease.  This set her off by just witnessing the power that Jessie had in one finger.  That same finger extended towards her and she thought she was going to be crushed, but the finger started to caress her, stopping at her breasts, making them jiggle.  Jessie was very careful not to hurt Stacy.  Another finger came from behind her and pushed her into the nail for transportation.  She heard Jessie call herself a goddess and knew that Jessie was viewing herself as more than a person.

 

Jessie told Stacy that since last night she did not get to explore Jessie’s pussy, she would this morning.  She lay down on her bed and Jessie dumped Stacy out just north of her brown bush.

 

Stacy saw Jessie’s pussy come into full view and was dumped gently north of the first pubic hairs.  Stacy knew what to do and started hiking south to the opening.  She looked over her shoulder and saw Jessie, with her long brown hair flowing over her shoulders down to her breasts gazing down at her adoringly over her breasts a couple of miles above her.  Scenes like that did have Stacy thinking that Jessie may not be wrong in calling herself a goddess.

 

She entered the forest of pubic hairs, and it really was a forest with the hairs rising hundreds of feet above her.   As she went southward, the aroma of Jessie’s pussy became stronger.  There was no doubt to Stacy that Jessie was getting off with having her down there.  Occasionally, when pubic hairs were less dense, she would look up and see Jessie looking down at her over the mountains of her breasts.  She was pretty sure that Jessie could not actually see her.  Jessie never really moved with the exception of sometimes caressing her breasts.  Just the look from Jessie, even knowing she could not see her, had Stacy cumming.

 

Jessie and Stacy would occasionally talk to one another while Stacy continued on her journey.  One reason was for both to know that Stacy was still alive.  Another reason was that Jessie wanted to know from Stacy what it was like traveling through her bush.  Stacy told her that it was an unreal scene with the pubic hairs towering over her.  She went on to tell Jessie that the aroma of her pussy was getting stronger.  When Stacy said that, the aroma got immediately stronger with Jessie thinking about Stacy down there.

 

Jessie thought to herself that she could not believe that a grown woman and maybe that was the wrong word, a grown woman when her own pubic hairs towered over her, was down in her pussy and she could not even feel or see her.  She wondered how long it would take Stacy.

 

It took Stacy about an hour and half to transverse the north side of her bush.  She reached the slit of the opening of her pussy, which was closed at the moment.  The area around the rim of the slit was wet from Jessie cumming while Stacy was hiking.  Stacy called out to Jessie to let her know that she was at the end of her journey.

 

Jessie told Stacy to back away from the center as she did not want her to fall in a drown.  She told Stacy, as she had before, that she was too small to satisfy her and that she needed to satisfy herself now.  She reached into her nightstand drawer and pulled out a half a mile dildo.  She turned it on and made sure that Stacy was not too close and stuck it in herself.  Jessie climaxed a few minutes later.

 

Stacy saw the dildo come very close to her, but fortunately, not on her.  Stacy knew at this point, it would take luck for Jessie not to accidently smear her into her love juices as she was into herself at the moment and was not watching out for Stacy.  She could feel the vibrations caused by the dildo which caused her to fall down several times.  She then felt Jessie’s orgasm, which was something she had never experienced with Skye because it was considered too dangerous to be that close.  Stacy never found out if Jessie moved the dildo out to the south on purpose because there was no way she could survive a drop of cum falling off of the dildo onto her, but because it went south, she was safe.

 

Jessie asked Stacy after having a few smaller orgasms if she was alive.  Stacy said she was and Jessie carefully lifted Stacy from her pussy and placed her on her right breast.

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters

11/26/11 - Chapter 4 added.

11/26/11 - This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s, Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.

11/13/13 - Realized chapter was blank and re-added chapter.  No changes to plot for this chapter.