- Text Size +

Those times that Stacy went to the strip club, the clubs always knew who was where and safety was their number one priority as people dying were not good for business.    Stacy realized, that she had not told anyone that she was coming to see Jessie as none of her family and friends knew this side of her.  She even left her cell phone home so she could not be tracked.  She was totally at the will of Jessie.  If Jessie but twitched, she would be killed.  Unlike where she paid Skye and was reasonably sure she was safe because the strip club did not like dead clients, Jessie was not paid and who knew what she would do. 

 

Jessie commanded Stacy to put on her microphone and Jessie put in her ear piece so they could communicate.  Stacy did as commanded and said hello.  Jessie responded as she sat down on the floor as opposed to the couch.  Jessie grabbed her Merlot and took a sip.  When she placed the glass down, Stacy felt the earthquake and was shook to the ground.

 

After about an hour of small talk, Jessie explained to Stacy that she had never met a Lilliputian and that it amazed her that she was so tiny.  By this time, Jessie had drunk a couple of glasses of wine and was feeling a little light headed.  She gently reached for Stacy’s transport craft and pushed into onto the nail of her index finger.  Stacy yelled for Jessie to be careful as it was her mode of transport home.  Jessie gave her a wry smile as if to say, you, someone smaller than a mote of dust was ordering her around. 

 

Jessie was well practiced with handling Lilliputians and their crafts/buildings.  For centuries, the Brobdignagan government along with the Human and Lilliputian governments, made each species practice from kindergarten until graduation of college with the smaller species in school.  In essence, Brobdignagans practiced handling Humans and Lilliputians and Humans practiced handling Lilliputians.  Jessie, nor any other student, had handled a live specimen, but each smaller species were required to send to the larger species millions of mannequins in their size for students to practice on.  Also, the Lilliputians and Humans would send crews to build cities in the classrooms for practice.  The Brobdignagan government was wise enough not to have live people since children did not always know their own strength. 

 

There were two reasons for the practice of teaching in the classrooms.  One was that there were a surprising amount of jobs available for mixed sizes to work among one another.  Construction was one such area of mixed size working together as one Brobdignagan could lift entire amount of Lilliputian material that would eventually become a city with her pinkie.  The classes taught her how not to destroy the material or lives.  Another main job for a Brobdignagan to work in a mixed size environment was in Emergency Services.  A Brobdignagan could carry the injured to a hospital faster than any Lilliputian vehicle or could make it to a fire faster than her Lilliputian counterparts and put out a fire by just directing her spit in the right areas before the fire engines showed up.   99% of Brobdignagan jobs working in a mixed size environment were staffed by women.  This tended to occur because the men felt above the Lilliputians and Humans and because of the nurturing psychological makeup of most women. 

 

The second main reason was because even if a Brobdignagan did not work in a mixed size environment, there were times that they would interact with Lilliputians or Humans and the ability to be able to handle them or their property safely became useful in their every day life.  There were Good Samaritan laws that gave some legal protection to Brobdignagans that were trying to help out.  The odds were that Brobdignagans would have some interaction with Lilliputians or Humans during their lifetime and the governments wanted all the Brobdignagans to be somewhat familiar in handling smaller things.  

 

Jessie examined the craft and was amazed that this was Stacy’s lifeline and she was holding it in her hand.  She gently traced the hull with her left index finger and did not leave a scratch.  Stacy was actually impressed with Jessie’s care in handling the vehicle.  Jessie, then gently placed the craft on another white piece of paper at the edge of the table, effectively cutting off any chance of escape by Stacy.  There was no way Stacy would be able to run the miles needed to the edge of the table to her craft if she needed to escape before Jessie could stop her.

 

Stacy was not pleased when Jessie placed her craft miles away on the coffee table.  She always felt that she had protection when with Skye because of the strip club rules and the money that Skye was receiving for their sessions, but now she began to become a little scared of Jessie.  For now Stacy thought the wisest course of action was to keep silent on the craft as Jessie could snuff her life out in a mere second if she got angry.

 

Jessie placed the magnifying glass in a holder above the sheet of paper that Stacy was standing on so that she could view Stacy and have her hands free.  She opened a drawer underneath the coffee table and pulled out a small couch and coffee table for Stacy to sit and be more comfortable.  Her lessons in handling minute things were paying off.

 

Stacy heard the drawer open and saw Jessie’s hand come towards her and she thought it was the end.  At the last second, Jessie neatly placed a couch and coffee table for Stacy to relax. 

 

Jessie told Stacy that inside the coffee table she would find a wine glass and a bottle of Lilliputian wine.  Although not all Brobdignagans hosted Lilliputians, there were all sorts of furniture and creature comforts that a Brobdignagan could purchase to make their Lilliputians guests more comfortable.  Jessie had just acquired these two items as well as other items for Stacy’s comfort yesterday afternoon.  She actually found it ironic that the coins she spent on procuring the items weighed more than all the items that she received combined.  Fortunately, the items were very cheap.     

 

Stacy found the items where Jessie said they would be and poured herself a glass of wine to take the edge off.  She was definitely nervous and realized that if Jessie wanted to crush her, she most likely would have done it by now.  Stacy was still unsure what Jessie’s intentions were.

 

Jessie asked Stacy what she hoped to get out of a relationship with her.  Stacy said that she had always been attracted to taller women and that a Brobdignagan woman represented the mountain top of the taller women.  Stacy went on to tell Jessie that due to her short size (5’1”) among Lilliputians she had not had difficulty finding taller women, but was always left wanting more.  She told Jessie that she loved exploring women’s bodies and someone like her was a landscape to someone like Stacy and that she was attracted to her.  Without explaining her experiences with Skye, Stacy said that sometimes all it took was a Brobdignagan to make a simple movement to create an orgasm for her.

 

Stacy asked Jessie what she hoped to get out of a relationship with her.  Jessie said that until recently she had been satisfied with men her own size, but after reading about different size relationships in her psychology class she had begun to get an urge to explore mixed size relationship, both from an emotional aspect and sexual aspect.  Jessie said that she realized that there was no way Stacy could satisfy her sexually when it would take a cock around one half mile long to fill her when compared to Stacy, but there were other ways to explore their sexuality without hurting Stacy.  Also, Jessie said that she was getting turned on by Stacy, but was unsure if it was the size difference or how pretty Stacy was that was turning her on.  Jessie said that was part of what she wanted to explore with Stacy on what really got her juices flowing. 

 

Stacy completely understood how Jessie could become turned on by her.  In essence, it was the exact opposite of what turned her on by looking at Jessie.  She was sure that Jessie liked being in total control of someone else, just like Skye, and how she wished to be.

 

Jessie told Stacy that she knew that Brobdignagans were large compared to Humans and Lilliputians, but until tonight, she did not realize how large.  She explained that in school they were shown videos of various Lilliputian landmarks compared to Brobdignagans, but it did not really sink in until tonight.  Jessie glanced down her body and said that she knew she had large breasts and long legs, but when she was with other guys, it seemed normal.  Now, looking down at Stacy, she realized that her toes towered over anything that a Lilliputian could build and her breasts must seem to Stacy as their own mountain range.  Jessie said she had never thought of being a landscape, but Stacy was right, any Lilliputian would rightfully regard Jessie as a landscape and would not be wrong to even go as far as to call her a goddess.

 

Jessie leaned down towards the coffee table while smiling sexily at Stacy; Jessie asked her if she enjoyed mountain climbing.  Stacy saw what Jessie accurately described as a mountain range move towards her very quickly until her entire line of sight was Jessie’s red dress with her breasts pushing outwards.  Stacy, picking up on what Jessie meant said that she had not been mountain climbing in a long time and would love to pick up the sport again.

 

Jessie leaned back against the couch and stretched her arms over head which highlighted her breasts to Stacy, while at the same time, letting Stacy know what she could have, but not until Jessie allowed it.  She heard Stacy moan and saw her shake a little and knew that Stacy had an orgasm by her talking about her mountain range.  Jessie thought to herself that Stacy was not kidding about being turned on by a Brobdignagan’s littlest movements.

 

Jessie commanded Stacy to take off her dress, bra and panties so that she could dry the wet spot caused by her orgasm.  Stacy was embarrassed by already having an orgasm by just watching Jessie stretch.  Stacy, not knowing what to do, and not realizing how fast things had progressed until the command, did as Jessie said.  Jessie lowered here right index finger and told Stacy to place the dress, bra and panties on her nail.  Stacy did so and watched as Jessie brought the dress, bra and panties up to her massive red lips and sexily blew on it.  Jessie apologized to Stacy for not having a Lilliputian washer and dryer, but at least her clothes were not wet anymore.

 

Jessie eyed the blonde hair blue eyed beauty under the magnifying glass.  She really was pretty Jessie thought.  She wondered what Stacy was thinking on having a goddess looking down on her naked body.  Wasn’t that what she must be called compared to a creature such as Stacy? 

 

Stacy did not like being inspected like Jessie was doing to her.  The only thing worse in Stacy’s opinion would have been to be strapped to microscope slide and inspected under a microscope.  Unfortunately, she had no say in the matter.

 

Jessie slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and took off her dress.  She then removed her bra and panties so that she was naked.  She told Stacy that she did not want her to be the only one naked and that they were both consenting adults and this was ultimately what they both want.

 

Stacy thought to herself that they may be both consenting adults, but they both knew whatever was going to happen was what Jessie wanted to happen.

 

Jessie placed Stacy’s clothes on the other sheet of paper by her transport craft clearing telling Stacy without saying a word that this relationship, if you could call it a relationship, was about to become more physical.

 

Jessie said that she thought it was time that Stacy went mountain climbing.  She extended her left index finger and had Stacy jump into the nail.  She raised the nail to her left breast and slowly dumped Stacy out.  While keeping her left breast still, she climbed up onto her couch to be more comfortable.

 

Stacy saw the finger coming towards her and knew that things were about to become more interesting.  She knew that Jessie appeared to be skilled in handling Lilliputian items based on her prior actions, so she was not scared on being killed.  She knew at this point, it would most likely be a conscious act on Jessie’s part.  Jessie expertly dumped Stacy out onto her left breast.

 

Stacy felt the goddess get up onto her couch.  She looked up at Jessie and saw her long brown hair cascading all around her breasts and Jessie smiling down at her.  Stacy really did enjoy being on her soft, but firm breast.  She walked for about 30 minutes to her nipple.  Jessie told her to be careful because she thought she might be able to fall into the pores of her nipple.  Stacy assured her, she would not.  

 

Stacy felt the nipple begin to grow and become more firm and looked over to her right and saw Jessie slowly caressing her right breast.  Although she had seen Skye’s nipples do similar things, she had never been on one of them at the time.  It was an unreal sensation, and it immediately caused Stacy to cum on Jessie’s nipple.

 

While caressing her right breast, Jessie loved comparing Stacy to her nipple.  She was so small compared to it.  Jessie, of course, could not feel the cum dripping on her nipple, but she did notice her nipple expansion causing Stacy to have an orgasm.  She loved that she could cause Stacy to have an orgasm by just caressing herself.  All of the books she had read about Brobdignagans and Lilliputians never mentioned the high she could get by dominating someone.

Jessie gently pressed down on her left nipple to cause Stacy to fall back into her left index finger nail.  With her right hand, she dipped her finger in her wine glass and dumped a drop in her belly button.  She then placed her left index finger next to her belly button and placed Stacy in her belly button filled about half way with wine.  She told Stacy she needed her some where safe while she pleased herself and promised she would not be long as Stacy was treading wine.

 

Stacy was not too happy to be placed in the wine, but knew that there was no way she could please Jessie by herself.  She would have rather been placed back on the coffee table, but realized that Jessie was probably thinking about the tiny woman treading wine in her belly button to help her get off.

 

Stacy was absolutely correct, Jessie was indeed thinking about Stacy in her belly button to get her in the mood.  She loved the fact that a real woman was treading wine in her belly button.

 

Stacy saw Jessie’s arm extend downwards towards her pussy.  She could feel Jessie arch her back and start moaning while she fingered herself.  Stacy felt Jessie’s body shake and knew that there was no way she could have survived being in Jessie’s pussy when the orgasm occurred. 

 

Jessie was true to her word as it did not take her long to come to an orgasm.  She placed another drop of wine in her belly button to raise the level so that Stacy could walk out before lifting her up and placing her on the white sheet of paper.  She reached back into her drawer underneath the coffee table and handed a Lilliputian towel to Stacy so that she could dry off.

 

Jessie once again expertly picked up Stacy and brought her to her bedroom.  On Jessie’s nightstand was a Lilliputian house.  Jessie told Stacy that she would be spending the night at Jessie’s and that she enjoyed the evening and wanted to see where this relationship would go.

 

Stacy agreed that she enjoyed the evening and also wanted to see where the relationship went.  She meant every word.  All-in-all, Stacy was actually happy how Jessie handled the sexual activity.  Stacy was pretty certain that Skye would have placed her in her pussy and crushed her beyond paste if Skye was in Jessie’s place.  Skye truly thought of Lilliputians as playthings and she could always go get more.  What she did not like was being kept at Jessie’s apartment, but what was she going to do at this point.    

 

Jessie had spared no expense as the Lilliputian home was fully equipped with the exception of communication equipment.  She heard Jessie say that she was going to jump in the shower.  Stacy did as well.

 

About twenty minutes later, Stacy heard the bathroom door open and saw through her window Jessie walking to her bed in some lingerie. 

 

Jessie grabbed some special tweezers that were meant to bend a lot more than normal tweezers and lifted the roof off of the house.  She quickly found Jessie and wished her a good night and hoped the house was satisfactory.

 

Stacy felt the house start to shake and then all this light flooded in.  She saw a large green eye looking down at her.  Jessie asked how the house was and Stacy said it was good and wished her a good night.  Jessie replaced the roof and turned off the light and went to sleep.

 

Stacy also got into bed, but could not quickly fall asleep.  She wondered what her life would be like going forward.  Would Jessie allow her to leave and if so, would she turn Jessie in?  She truly did like Jessie, but was not too happy with the captivity.  She did try to see Jessie’s side of things though.  She realized that Jessie truly saw herself as a goddess, in fact she called herself a goddess several times this evening, and this was a perfectly reasonable thing for a goddess to do.  Either way, there was nothing she could do right now and in some respects this is what she deserved when she tried to start a relationship with a Brobdignagan.  

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters

11/25/11 - This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s, Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.

11/13/13 - Realized chapter 3 was not uploaded correctly and re-added it.  No changes to plot were made.