- Text Size +

Skye and Jessie sat Indian style on the floor with the upper half of their naked bodies rising above the coffee table.  They looked down at their cities and in the middle, those cities’ most beautiful women with a gargantuan dildo rising from the middle.

Taylor looked up at the two Brobdignagans in both awe and fear.  They were looking down at her from several miles above, but their faces took up her entire sky.  She observed them more closely and realized that they were beautiful and had she been their size, they could have been friends.

Jessie reached into the bag that Lilly gave them and pulled out Brooke, a plain looking human, who was on the taller side.  Lilly had thrown in 5 human women to help Jessie and Skye play with their cities.  Brooke was 30 and had long dark hair that curled at the end down near her shoulder blades.  She had gone to Lilly’s store to buy some Lilliputians, but ended up as an item for sale because she talked back to Lilly about the price of the Lilliputians.

She felt small when being handled by Jessie and all she wanted was to be a giantess when playing with the Lilliputians.  Jessie took her index finger and ripped the clothing off of Brooke.  She was a C cup and Jessie could see her tiny tits bouncing as moved her towards the Lilliputian women in the circle that the city walls created.  She placed her by the base of the dildo, which towered over her.  Brooke was about 600 feet when compared to the Lilliputians, but the dildo was about 2,500 feet tall.

Brooke could feel a sticky substance on her feet that ended up going up to her calf.  It was the cum that had slid down the dildo from Jessie’s and Skye’s playtime earlier.  Taylor looked up and saw the giantess and wondered why she was there.  It amazed her that as big as Brooke was, she was still tiny when compared to Jessie and Skye and even the dildo.

Skye picked up Brooke and placed her next to city 7’s wall.  She told Brooke that they had been bad and that Brooke should teach them a lesson.  Brooke was excited because she was going to purchase Lilliputians for herself, but not an entire city.  The wall was about 150 feet high, so the entire city could see Brooke’s pussy rising above the city.  Brooke raised her leg and stepped into the city.

Olivia heard the goddess speak about teaching her city a lesson for the fiasco earlier.  She had an apartment in the tallest still standing building in the city and could see a walking building on the horizon.  She had become desensitized to the nakedness over the last hour and saw a pussy that could swallow a house whole.  Granted that was nothing when compared to a pussy that was larger than a canyon.  Her gaze continued to rise above the giantess and saw the two goddesses looking down.  She realized that as large as the giantess was, and she was big, she was nothing when compared to Skye and Jessie.  The sky was basically the upper half of their bodies with mountainous tits extending by a few miles from their chests.  Their long hair was framing their beautiful faces.

She saw Brooke easily step over the wall and begin walking towards the center of the city.  She could feel each step creating a small earthquake.  Unlike the Skye and Jessie, Brooke was able to interact with the city on a more personal level.

Brooke could smell the smoke emanating from the center of the city.  Her first goal was to reduce all buildings that were larger than her down to its proper size.  Over her shoulder she glanced back at the wall and saw Jessie and Skye observing her and the city.  There were three buildings in the center of the city that were taller than her.  Her feet were bigger than any of the streets and she did not pay attention to where she placed her feet.  She was a walking catastrophe as she destroyed everything in her path.

On her way to the buildings, she picked up a car and opened the door and shook the passengers into her hand.  Skye wondered what Brooke would do with the passengers.  In short order she found out.

Brooke laid down where she was crushing several small buildings and vehicles.   She opened herself up and dumped the Lilliputians into her pussy.  She told them to satisfy her.  She could feel them at her clit trying to satisfy her, but realized that it may take a dozen of them to make a difference.  Brooke reached her right hand out to her side and felt a car.  She squeezed the car into an unrecognizable piece of metal.  She grabbed another car and opened herself up to pleasure herself.  The first orgasm caused the car to be crushed and with it the Lilliputians inside of her.

Brooke got up and continued her walk towards the city.  She looked down and saw she was walking through a neighborhood.  Brooke loved the feeling of crushing the houses with her feet.  All of sudden she felt herself falling and the entire city heard the word timber.  Jessie and stuck her index finger into the city and pushed Brooke over.

Brooke fell onto several houses, crushing them completely.  She was lying on her ample bosom and looked up.  Her head towered over a house that was just beyond her body.  It was well within reach of her extended arm though.  Although one strand of either Jessie’s or Skye’s hair was enough to crush buildings, Brooke’s strand of hair was not that dangerous.  However, the mass of her hair was heavy enough to crush a house and thick enough to entrap a Lilliputian or crush them depending on how it fell around her and them.

Brooke’s lifted herself up onto her elbows and her hair cascaded around the house.  She heard the detached garage get crushed.  She poked a hole into the roof and saw the terrified family staring up at her.  She was their world now and their fate was in her hands.  Brooked reached into the house and plucked the family of four up into her hands.  She placed them on top of the roof as she observed them.  The power in Brooke’s breath was not as strong as any Brobdignagan, but it was plenty powerful enough to blow focused stream of air at a Lilliputian and cause them to fly away.  Brooked examined the family for a few more seconds and then blew them off the roof.  The family landed a block away.  The father and daughter died on impact, but the mother and son survived due to landing in a pool.  Unfortunately for them, it was not their lucky day as the giantess got up from their house and continued walking into the city and her path took her right over the property in which they landed.  They were crushed, unknowingly by Brooke.

Brooke continued walking towards the center of the city and noticed that the buildings were getting taller.  Some had already reached the height of her breasts  She wondered what it must be like for a worker in the office building to be suddenly staring at her pussy that was easily several floors large.  She bent down to look into the building.  She saw a man looking back at her with fear all over his face.  She had caused him to stop as he was afraid to move. 

Brooke poked a hole in the window and shut the door to his office, trapping him.  She saw him trying to avoid her large digit, so Brooke decided to grab his desk and drop it on the ground below.  Now there was no where for him to run.  Brooke put her thumb and index finger in the office, crushing another office next to it in the process.  She gently grabbed him and brought him close to her face.

He was handsome.  She commanded him to strip.  Due to the overwhelming fear, the man did not strip.  Brooke said that she was his goddess and he better obey her.  All of a sudden, Brooke felt the ground buckle as Skye reached into the city and crushed the building with one pinkie.  Brooke felt herself rising as Skye grabbed her by her hair and brought her up to her face.  Skye proceeded to tell Brooke that she was not a goddess and was only in the city for their viewing pleasure.

The man looked up at the giantess that was holding him and heard her say she was his goddess.  All of a sudden, he felt her start to wobble and lose her footing as he saw the real goddess come down from the heavens and crush his office building.  He then felt himself rising several miles into the air as Skye grabbed Brooke by her long hair and brought her up to Skye’s face.

Brooke had instinctively closed her hand around the Lilliputian man as she was raised above the city.  Skye commanded her to open her hand.  There Brooke was standing in Skye’s palm and in her palm was a Lilliputian.  She was sure that he was petrified of dealing with beings such as her and Skye.  Skye took a magnifying glass and examined the office worker.  She said he was cute and commanded Brooke to take his clothes off. 

Brooke grabbed him by his leg and easily stripped him down.  She took her finger nail and ripped his shirt off and removed his pants.  She gently placed him back in her palm.  Brooke saw his little mate standing at attention.

The man looked at the naked Brooke and saw that although she was not a gorgeous giantess, she was still a naked giantess and her tits were larger than his home.  He had always been a breast man.  Here he was looking at two sets of the largest breasts he had ever seen.   What Brooke lacked in pure beauty, Skye made up for.  She also had tits that were rightfully considered their own mountain range.  Skye told Brooke to place him on her (Skye’s) nipple.  Brooke did as was commanded.  Skye could not see him without the aid of the magnifying glass.  She was his whole world.

Skye placed Brooke back into the middle of the city to continue her rampage.  Thanks to Skye, Brooke was now staring at one of the three largest buildings in the city.  It was taller than her.  Skye could see that the building was taller than Brooke, but it was only about 1.25 inches tall relative to Skye.

Brooke looked at her reflection and saw that her pussy was several stories tall.  She bent down and saw several office workers staring back at her.  They had probably never seen a pussy that big before.  She put her arm through the building and the steel structure gave way easily. She could feel the Lilliputians running by her hand.  She grasped some of them, squeezing them like a grape.

Brooke walked forward into the building and she could hear it immediately collapse.  There were several times that she had to put a little effort into collapsing the building, but it was destined to fall.

As Brooke was about to walk forward towards the next building, she heard Skye command her to stop.  Skye had been observing this through the magnifying glass and saw the Sapphire Club on the ground.  She told Brooke to grab it and place it in her (Brooke’s) palm.  Brooke reached down and grabbed the building.  It about the same size as a small match book, which easily fit in her right hand.  Brooke felt herself rising as Skye put Brooke in her palm.

With all the damage to the city, Colorado was still at work as the Lilliputians came into the strip club.  There were two trains of thought, one is that the city will be crushed and that everyone wanted one last hurrah, and two that the city will continue in existence and people would continue with their daily activities.  Colorado was a stripper in her mid-twenties with long brown hair, big breasts and great legs.  She was the marquee stripper of the Sapphire Club. 

She was entertaining a party of five men in their 30s.  Even without her stripper shoes, she was an inch or two taller than the tallest man of the party.  They had paid for a few hours of her service.  Colorado was not cheap.  She glided over to one of the men sitting on the couch and unclasped her bra.  Colorado grabbed the man’s head and placed it between her two tits and began to run her tits all over the man’s face.  She could feel the man’s cock begin to rise in his pants.  She reached behind her and grabbed the cock and began to gently tug it.  The man began to remove her panties to get a look at her pussy.  The man was a fan of the rougher side and grabbed her silky brown tresses and bent her had back and slapped her face, which left a mark around her eye.  Colorado could feel it beginning to swell and knew she would have a shiner.  Colorado then felt the building rise and then felt it continue to rise at in even faster pace.  She then saw daylight and this dark haired giantess holding the building in her palm.  Above the giantess, she saw the goddess grab the giantess and was now placed in her palm.

Skye told Brooke to remove the roof, but be careful of killing the Lilliputians inside.  Brooke did as was told.  She was then instructed to procure some Lilliputians and bring them out of the club.  Brooke was able to grab five men and Colorado.  She placed them in her free palm.  Skye bent down closer to get a better look at them.  At that moment her red hair cascaded over her nipple killing the Lilliputian from earlier who had been placed there.  Skye was oblivious to that.

Skye had a materialistic feeling towards the stripper as she was a stripper herself.  She saw that Colorado had the beginning of shiner on her left eye.  She asked the dust motes which one of them struck her.  Four of the five men pointed at the guilty man and stepped away from him.  Skye asked the stripper her name.  Brooke relayed the name Colorado.

Skye began to ask the man if he liked hitting strippers.  She said that she was one herself and that hitting a stripper was unacceptable.  Skye said that the Colorado could not defend herself, much less against five guys.  She said it was obvious that he liked tall busty women, and that she (Skye) was going to give him a strip show worthy of his wildest fantasy that only Brobdignagan could give him.  Skye said she met that definition.

Deep down, the man knew Skye was right on his stripper preferences and had he been in a mixed club strip club, he might be in for the night of his life.  But as this was a vengeful goddess, the man was in fear of Skye as she was so gargantuan when compared to him.  He knew she would not feel the crushing of the strip club, much less the tallest building in the city.  Her tits and pussy were beyond comprehension.  Skye began to dance for him, while holding Brooke, and by extension, the strip club and them, in her hand.  It was sexy dance.  Skye then commanded Brooke to place the offending man on her (Skye’s) right nipple.  Brooke did as was told.

The man stood on the nipple, which honestly was a decent sized mountain when compared to him or any other Lilliputian.  He could feel her heart beat through the nipple.  She told him since he liked hitting strippers to hit her.  Out of fear, the man began to hit Skye’s nipple.  He heard her laughing above.  She said she could not feel anything and wondered if he was even hitting her.  The man was putting all of his strength into hitting Skye, but her nipple did not even budge.  He wondered how his people thought they could even fight her race, much less one naked Brobdignagan.  She controlled his entire city and could snuff it out with her pinkie.

Skye brought her left tit up to her mouth and gave it a sensual kiss.  The four other men cummed in her their pants at the sight of this.  She then brought her right tit to her mouth and did the same thing.  When her nipple re-emerged, the offending man was gone.

Skye looked at the remaining four men and commanded Brooke to place one of them on her free hand.  The men started running on Brooke’s hand, but she closed her hand to prevent them from jumping to their death.  She opened her hand and saw all of the men looking at her in fear.  She reached into her hand and plucked one of the men out and placed him on Skye’s free hand as she was instructed.

Skye looked through the magnifying glass and saw the man bowing in her hand.  Skye thought to herself that he was right, bowing before a goddess.  Unfortunately for the man, the bowing would not change his destiny.  Skye dumped him into her finger nail and she then placed him on top of the tallest building in the city.  She then lowered her red lips so that it was right in front of the building, although from the man’s perspective, it was close to a mile away.  She brought her hand that was holding Brooke near the building as well.  She told Brooke to ensure that her Lilliputian passengers got a good look.

The man on top of the building could see the goddess’s flowing red locks crushing the buildings around him as she brought herself down from the heavens.  He felt real fear as she examined him on the building.  He heard her say that she wanted to give him a kiss.  He saw her gargantuan tongue come towards the building.  The tongue did not touch the building, but instead dug underneath the building.  The asphalt and concrete of the streets surrounding the tall building was no match for Skye.  He felt himself and the building start to rise as it was now being supported by her tongue.  The salvia began to dissolve the building and he began to fall towards her tongue.  He hit the tongue and was dead on impact.  Skye then swallowed the building and all its occupants like it was nothing.  It would hardly count as a calorie to her.

The three remaining men looked out and saw pure devastation for blocks.  Most of the buildings were flattened by her hair and were probably not more than a couple inches thick, but the tallest building was just gone.  They began to regret not stepping in to protect Colorado.  They feared what she had in store for them.

In front of them, the men saw three naked women, two extremely beautiful and one plain, and two huge.  Knowing that they were doomed, one of the men stepped towards Colorado, intent on harm.  Brooke reached down and plucked the man up.  She quickly stripped him and held him above his friends. She began to squeeze his head.  It did not take long before she crushed it like a grape and had all his gory remains raining down on the two men below.  She grabbed the other two men, and with a nod from Skye, rubbed them against her tits.  She felt the guy in her right hand break his ribs.  She was barely putting any pressure on him.  The guy in her left hand was equally not as fortunate as he also was crushed against her left tit.  Brooke then tossed the remains down on the street below.  

Skye told Brooke to give her the strip club.  Brooke placed the strip club on Skye’s right index finger.  Skye brought her massive eye to the hole in the roof and could barely make out the Lilliputians inside.  She brought the club to her mouth and dumped the contents of the strip club on her tongue.  She could not feel anything because they were so small, but she was still becoming aroused knowing she was dominating them.  Skye took Brooke and began to rub her on her tit while her saliva dissolved the strip club and the Lilliputians inside of it.

Skye took Brooke, and by extension, Colorado, and placed them in the area where all the other Lilliputian women were waiting.  Brooke placed Colorado next to Taylor.  Jessie plucked Brooke from the ground and placed her back in the bag that she was taken out of.

Chapter End Notes:

6-10-15 - Chapter 15 added

Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.