- Text Size +

Skye told the proprietor that they were looking for a different type of product.  The woman understood what she was asking and motioned them to follow her into a room off of the main floor.  The woman explained that she had both Humans and Lilliputians.

 

The first room she brought them to was the Human room.  Skye leaned in on a glass jar that she thought must have been at least 500 hundred feet tall compared to the naked woman.  Skye was used to handling them and with a look from the proprietor; she unscrewed the jar and plucked the woman out.  She dangled her feet in front of her face and gently placed the brunette into her hand.  She had a generous rack and she saw it jiggling from the motion.  Skye doubted if she was much bigger than her own nipple, although the brunette towered over Stacy.  She reached back into the jar and grabbed a naked guy.  He was cute and his first mate was standing at attention, which was not surprising she thought as she was a very large attractive woman.

 

Skye gently brought the tip of her tongue between the legs of the man.  She spread the legs effortlessly.  She played with his tiny cock for a few seconds before he blew his insignificant load onto her tongue.  She had saliva that was bigger than his cum.  She placed him on her tongue and sucked on him.  Humans, she found, gave off a salty taste.  She took the brunette and told her to fuck the guy good on her tongue.

 

The nice thing about Humans were that at least Skye could feel them fucking on her tongue.  She could interact with them and always remain in control in a way that she could not do with Lilliputians.  She was just a goddess to them.  It was always fun to realize her sexual desires and there was not anything they could do about it.  After their fuck, Skye removed them from her tongue and played with the brunette’s tits.  They were tiny and she had to be careful not to pop it. 

 

The brunette laid on her index finger and did not move as she knew the giantess could do what she pleased.  As she felt the finger on her tits she felt an immense pain and felt liquid running down her stomach.  The giantess had pressed a little too hard and her right tit was crushed.  She looked up and saw the giantess smiling and heard her say that she need to make her symmetrical.  All of a sudden the brunette felt another large amount of pain as the redhead crushed her left tit. 

 

Skye placed the broken thing back in the jar and smiled mischievously as she walked back to Lilly.  Lilly did not care if her product was broken as it was all about the sale.  Even for the few Brobdignagans that did not end of purchasing Lilliputians or Humans, the amount of product damaged was less than 0.25%.  She always made up for it on the sales.

 

Lilly told the young women to follow her into the Lilliputian room.  Lilly had all sorts of displays setup.  She had giant, that being relative, cities with magnifying glasses setup, vials that contained thousands, if not hundred of thousands of Lilliputians, mansions, again that being relative, setup and just plain aquariums with millions of Lilliputians for her customers to view.  She was always fascinated with the reproductive pace that the Lilliputians set.  She never had to acquire any more Lilliputians from the black market as not matter how much she sold, her inventory always replenished itself.

 

Stan had lived in the metropolis all his life and would occasionally see the blonde goddess on the horizon.  His city was self sufficient and did not require anything from her.  Occasionally he would see other goddesses enter the room, but he had never interacted with them.  He saw the brunette goddess on the horizon and could tell that she was much bigger than the blonde goddess.  She walked over to his city and he could see her large iris examining his city.  Jessie asked Lilly if she could interact with the city.  Lilly said it was fine and knew that Jessie and Skye would end up buying some cities from her and the cost of destroying one city would be well worth the profit she would make.

 

Stan was both mesmerized and in fear of Jessie.  She was bigger than mountains and there was nothing he or the entire city could do to stop her.  At the same time, she was extremely beautiful and it was impossible to miss her.  Jessie bent down so that her eye was level with the table.  To Stan, her eye still towered over the tallest building.  It was like she was judging him and the city.

 

Jessie honed in on a tall structure within the city.  She took her right index finger and came in from the south, destroying several city blocks.  She dug into the earth and picked up the building.  Her finger was so large that not only did she pick up the building, she picked up several buildings.  She walked over to a magnifying glass that Lilly had in the room to examine the buildings more closely.  She saw Lilliputians exiting the buildings, some even jumping, due to the precarious positions that buildings were in.  Lilly walked over to take a gaze as well.  Her head was beneath Jessie’s breasts.  She looked at Jessie’s finger underneath the magnifying glass and saw the Lilliputians. 

 

Stan looked up and saw to women that could only be described as goddesses looking down on him from up high.  He could feel motion as the brunette moved her finger towards the blonde.  It was clear to him that the brunette was taller than the blonde by miles, but the blonde was still enormous and could rightfully be considered a landscape.  Due to his vantage point, or more precisely, where the brunette was holding him and the city blocks she captured, he could see the left hand of the brunette remove the blouse of the blonde.  He then saw miles above him the brunette bend down to give a tender kiss to the blonde as she removed the blonde’s bra.

 

Jessie held her finger with the city blocks on it right at Lilly’s nipple.  She could see it growing larger, although she was unsure if it was because of her kiss or Lilly’s anticipation of sexually dominating the Lilliputians.

 

Stan knew that the blonde goddess was becoming aroused because he could see her nipple enlarging.  The brunette gently placed the city blocks currently on her finger onto the blonde’s nipple.  Stan saw one of the buildings collapse as it was too weak to take the transfer.  He heard the cries of the workers still in the building.  Stan began to walk on the nipple, but really had no idea where to go as it was potentially miles down off the mountainous tit.  Even if he could find away off, he knew it would take him 30 minutes to get from the nipple to the tit proper.  He soon realized it did not matter as the brunette goddess addressed them.  The power in her voice shook him to his core and froze him on the nipple.

 

Jessie bent down looking at Lilly’s right nipple.  She took a magnifying glass just to see the Lilliputians.  She then told them that there was no where to run and that they were just there for hers and Lilly’s enjoyment.  Jessie always liked terrorizing the Lilliputians.  She saw them underneath the magnifying glass begin to run on Lilly’s nipple.  Some fell off the nipple miles to their death.  Other began running up the tit, but what must have seemed a long distance to them was not even a quarter of an inch to her.  Jessie finally ended their suffering by sucking on Lilly’s tit.

 

Skye told Lilly that they wanted to purchase 10 cities worth of Lilliputians.  Lilly told that it would cost $250.  Lilly grabbed the cities and placed them in a modest to go bag stacking each city on top of one another (the cities were in a case).  Lilly advised Skye and Jessie to be careful when transporting the cities home as any sudden movement could cause tremendous damage to the cities, its buildings and occupants.  Skye and Jessie thanked Lilly and left the store to go back home.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

9/28/14 - Added 12th Chapter and edited Chapter 7 (firewoman chapter) with more details of the encounter of the firewoman.