- Text Size +

Skye watched Jessie depart the room and ran her hand through her fiery locks of hair.  She grabbed her bra and put it on.  No matter what the size of the customer, Skye always gave each customer a strip tease before unclasping her bra.  She knew she was beyond comprehension when compared to the Lilliputians, but she could not fathom the weight of her bra when comparing it to them and their scale of reference.  She always wondered what it must be like to view someone so large move so quickly and unclasp a bra so large that if it was cut down into Lilliputian dimensions, the fabric could be used for thousands if not millions of clothes.  Although Brobdignagan men loved it when she released her breasts, she loved it when she released her mountains for the Lilliputians to witness in all their glory.  She wondered if the Lilliputian men spontaneously orgasmed by looking at her bare mountainous breasts.  That thought made her chuckle and she decided to test out that theory with a batch of Lilliputians that she always kept in her room.

 

She reached into a drawer where she kept a stash of Lilliputians and setup the slow motion cameras with the zoom increased in order to see the Lilliputians.  She unclasped the container and dumped the contents onto the table.  She could not make out anything, but by looking at the TV monitor that the cameras were hooked up to, she could see the Lilliputians struggling to their feet.  Needless to say, some Lilliputians were killed by the fall, which to them were hundreds of feet down.  Others she could see were in agony, with probably broken legs or ankles she thought.  For the most part, though, they survived because there were so many of them that after the first Lilliputians hit the ground and mound rose up of bodies to break the fall of the others.

 

Neil was fortunate to not be at the front of the container and survived the fall without any injuries.  All he could see was a bright white light.  The light darkened and then he saw her.  Her fiery hair cascading down her shoulders into the valley created by her mountains.  He could feel his cock become hard.  He always loved red heads, and this woman, no goddess, was the pinnacle of red heads.  She began to sway left and the right and started to grab the mountains in hands that could crush his entire home city with no effort.  He wondered how much her breasts must weigh.  She was giving them a strip tease that was so erotic while at the same time remaining so untouchable.  She slowly removed one strap of her bra and then the next strap while carefully making sure her hair hid the mountains.  She sat down on a chair as if to look at them, although Neil wondered if she could see them and the carefully positioned her hair off of her breasts so that they could see it in their glory.  The mountains were level with the table, which meant it was dominating the sky line.  He felt his pants become wet as soon as she removed her hair and could see lots of guys around her lose their fear of her as well.

 

He was an avid mountain climber and had climbed the tallest Lilliputian mountain and knew her nipples dwarfed the tallest mountain in his land.  He heard her heavenly voice address them and command them to come towards her to her mountains (not his words, her words).  Neil and his fellow Lilliputians followed her command and began the walk to the mountains.  After about 20 minutes he reached it.  He was in the valley created by her breasts and looked up and up and saw more titty flesh around him then he had ever seen in his life.  It was dark inside the opening because her red hair hung down on the table around her breasts and her breasts also blocked out some of the light.

 

Neil reached out to touch her flesh.  It was surprisingly firm, and not what he expected from the titty flesh.  He then realized it was that he did not possess the strength to indent it.  He wondered if she could feel him or any of them.  He striped down and began to hump her right tit and very shortly he had cummed again.  He knew he was but a speck of dust compared to her and her mountains, but he loved every second of it.  She was offering herself to all of the Lilliputians

 

He first felt the wind pick up, but could not immediately place where it was coming from.  She was moving her head which caused her long red locks to create the wind storm.  To a Brobdignagan, they might have only felt a slight breeze, but to a Lilliputian, the little swivel of her head caused hurricane force winds.  Neil was blown up and on top of her right tit.  He was lucky that there were no broken bones.  In less than a second, it was over and her hair was back framing her mountains, but he was now on top of the tallest mountain he had ever been on.  He looked up her long neck to her face and saw her staring at a TV.  He could see himself front and center blown up on the TV.

 

Skye reached for a remote control that was bigger than an aircraft carrier and hit the rewind button.  She told Neil to watch.  Neil saw her perform her strip tease once again, and it was as erotic and sexy as it was the first time.  He saw her release her mountains and saw the thousands of men on the table shake in ecstasy once they saw her bare breasts.  He even cummed again.  The camera was even good enough to zoom into their crotch area to see the wetness caused by the orgasms.  He felt his “floor” move up and down and she was opening laughing and the sexual power she held over all of them. 

 

Skye was thinking that men would always be men and was not too surprised at the result.  Men liked breasts and hers were literally beyond mountain size compared to them while at the same time retaining their proportional size compared to her body.  What surprised her more were the many Lilliputian women reaching climax as well.  Although she was a beautiful woman, Skye knew that most people were not attracted to the same sex, but she figured that did not apply here as she really was a goddess more than a woman.

 

Neil felt himself falling and hit a surface which turned out to be the underside of her nail.   He felt himself rising miles into the sky until a very large pale blue iris was staring at him.  He could feel the power radiating from her eye as he knew she was judging him.  Neil wondered if she could see him and as if on cue, he saw her reach for a magnifying glass.

 

Skye looked through the magnifying glass at this “man”, and the term was used very loosely considering she was carrying him in the inside of her nail and that her pussy was bigger than canyons when compared to him.  She would not have even felt all of them together inside of her.  She could even see his first mate saluting her.  Even though he was but a speck of dust when compared to her, it always felt good to be recognized as attractive to someone.  She knew the power she radiated to the Lilliputians when her perfect body was in front of them.  All of the Lilliputians were naturally afraid of a being so much larger than them, but at the same time, their bodies betrayed them when looking at her.

 

She placed Neil on the far side of the table (miles away from all of the other Lilliputians) and handed him a piece of paper that contained thousands of Lilliputians communication devices.  Skye placed a small ear piece in her ear and Neil attached the microphone around his neck.   She told him she wanted some alone time and slowly descended her left index finger onto the table crushing all of the other Lilliputians in one fell swoop.  She took that finger and stuck it in her mouth, sucking off the all of the crushed Lilliputians.

 

Skye asked Neil why he cummed when she unveiled her breasts.  Neil was in shock of the atrocity that just occurred in front of him and did not respond to the question.  Skye asked the question again, but with more authority as she expected Neil to answer.  Neil’s primitive fight or flight response kicked in and he answered for self preservation purposes only as he was sure she would have no qualms about snuffing his life just like all the Lilliputians she snuffed out mere seconds ago.

 

Neil told her how he had always been a breast man and loved red heads that seeing her breasts exposed that were larger than mountains made him involuntarily cum.  He said she was the embodiment of his perfect woman and her gargantuan size made his dream woman even more real. 

 

Skye, like most women, always loved flattery, even if it was from a spec of dust.  She told Neil that she was going to give him what he dreamed of as her right index finger knocked Neil into her left index finger nail.  Skye got up and moved to the couch and lay down.  She carefully dumped him onto her massive right tit.  Skye then carefully arranged her long red hair to descend onto her right tit, being careful not to crush Neil as one strand was too much for a Lilliputian.  She commanded Neil to live his dream with his dream girl.

 

Neil thought he was going to be crushed, but surprisingly Skye was very gentle when maneuvering him.  He was soon dropped onto one of the largest tits in the world with her silky red hair all around him.  He heard her command him to live his dream.  Neil did not know what she wanted him to do.  There was no way she could feel him.  He walked for about 15 minutes to her red hair that was covering part of her tit.  The strand was miles long and was at least 100 feet wide.  He reached out to touch it and it felt very strong.  He suspected it was stronger than steel.  He could smell her shampoo.  Neil looked up at her face and could see she was staring down at him adoringly.

 

Skye smiled at how she could not even see him as her hair obscured him.  She felt herself getting moist between her legs at the thought of her hair being too much for Neil.  One little shake of her head and he was a goner.  She told Neil to enjoy himself as she took the magnifying glass and watched him from above.

 

Neil, who was on a mountain sized tit, began to hump her fiery hair while on her tit.  He was literally titty fucking her.  He felt the tit begin to shake as she was massaging her other tit and bringing it to her mouth to fondle.  She was putting a mountain in her mouth.  Neil knew Lilliputians were small when compared to Brobdignagans, but witnessing her moving mountains was awe inspiring.

 

Neil felt himself falling as she dumped him into her finger nail.  She brought him south to her massive pussy and placed him at the edge of her reddish bush.  She told him to start hiking south.  Neil did as she instructed and walked in the forest of red pubic hair towering over him.  Every once in a while when the hair was less dense, he would look over his shoulder and see her fondling her tits miles above.  There was no doubt in his mind that she was getting off on dominating him.

 

Neil had been hiking for thirty minutes and the aroma from her pussy was getting stronger.  A shadow passed over him and he saw her arm extend towards her pussy.  She used her hand to open up the canyon to begin pleasuring herself.  The power in her fingers alone was awe inspiring.  The ground he was walking on quickly became unstable as she began to buckle her hip while masturbating.  He ran into a pubic hair that was at least a couple of hundred feet tall.

 

Occasionally, Skye would call out to Neil to ask where he was.  Neil was becoming more afraid of Skye because her stunt with her pussy could have killed him.  He finally reached the slit of her pussy after about an hour of hiking.  He used the communication system to inform Skye that he was there.  Skye told him to fuck her good.

 

Neil did not know what she expected, but complied.  He looked up and saw her viewing him with a magnifying class.  She told him that she could not feel him.  Neil said that he had already blown his load twice.  He asked her what she expected from him.  She said that she wanted him to pleasure her and he was obviously inadequate for the job.

 

Neil as this point had lost his fear of Skye, or better yet, did not care whether he lived or died and spoke back to her in anger.  Neil asked her what she expected from him when he was the size of dust compared to her.  Her pubic hair towered over him, her breasts were mountain sized, she can’t see him without a magnifying glass, and her whole body is really a landscape when compared to him.

 

Skye was shocked that a Lilliputian would raise his voice in anger towards her.  She placed him in her nail and raised him to her eye to view this “man”.  She noticed he was still saluting her.  She told him that she could be a loving goddess, but not after his outburst as she pursed her lips and blew a stream of air at her nail.  As she was still using the magnifying glass she saw him take off from her nail and that was the last time she saw Neil

 

Neil’s experience was a little different.  As soon as he said what he said, he regretted it.  He knew if the situation was reversed, he would not be kind to the spec of dust.  His stomach was stuck in his throat as she raised him up to eye level.  He saw her begin to purse her lips and felt a stream of air that was stronger than the highest level hurricane.  He flew off of her finger and was miles in the air.  His last thoughts prior to smashing into the floor were that Lilliputians did not win the war, but that Brobdignagans just decided to stop.  All of the technology that the Lilliputians had created could not stop this one Brobdignagan, much less an army.    

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters.

11/26/11 - Chapters 4 & 5 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 7 added.

12/17/11 - Chapter 2 - edit on time frame from when next meeting with Skye and Stacy would be from one month to a couple of days for continuity with how long Jessie and Stacy have been together when they go visit Skye. 

12/17/11 - Chapter 6 & 8 added.

12/18/11 - Edited Chapter 6 (took out the firewoman section and fleshed out the story with firewoman (now chapter 7).  Old Chapter 7, Jessie and Skye, now Chapter 8

12/18/11 - Chapter 7 added.

12/18/11 - I have read the reviews (keep them coming) and have hopefully fixed some of the character issues that some of you have mentioned and have added areas that some of you wanted more of.  I have not changed any of the chapters (basically, I was too lazy to incorporate some of the comments into already written sections), but hopefully this is what you the readers like to see.

2/12/12 - I have edited some grammatical errors in Chapter 8.

2/12/12 - I added Chapter 9

5/23/12 - I added Chapter 10

5/23/12 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

I have tried not to be too specific on the height so that you, the reader, can let your imagination fill in the blanks.

11/13/13 - Grammer changes.