- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Many things pass through Ashley's mind on her way to this strange woman's house...

 

'Destination time: 1 hour'.  Ashley looked to the side as she heard the automated voice of the GPS unit in her car.  She stared at the map for a moment and then back at the road.  The path she was taking had been very clear.  She's made no turns, no stops, or anything of the sort.  It was as if there was literally a straight line between where she live and where he destination was.

 

"So…almost there" she muttered to herself.  Although there was beautiful scenery everywhere around her, this trip seemed like it was taking ages upon ages.  She didn't look at the scenery at all.  Her mind was set on the road in front of her  as she drove.  Her head was blank of thoughts other than what she'd heard about the woman she was going to meet. 

 

A few days prior, she'd been able to contact the woman via e-mail on the computer.  For obvious reasons, Ashley had made a new email account, to avoid James finding out about this venture before she could go and meet this woman.  She logged in and sent a rather lengthy email to her, detailing her wishes and hopes that the woman could help her.

 

Much to her surprise, an email came back very quickly.  Almost instantaneously, in fact.  No sooner had she sent the email, walked into the bathroom to relieve herself, and walked back had she received an answer.  Glad and worried at the same time, Ashley read the email.

 

Mrs.  Ashley,

Thank you for contacting me about this matter.  I can feel through your words that you are a kind and serious woman.  Your determination to fulfill your husband's fantasies is admirable, if I may say so myself. 

 

The power you seek is the power of size change.  By channeling power through your mind and body, you can change anyone or anything to any conceivable size.  After feeling your devotion, I request that you come and visit me.  I will have a task for you to accomplish as you get the feel of this power.

 

Fulfill my task and the power will be yours to keep.

 

Signed,

Mistress Olga

 

 

Ashley sighed as she kept driving.  Her mind began to wander, thinking about what Olga had said in her email.  She had a task for Ashley, some sort of mission that would help her get the feel of this 'power' she would bestow upon Ashley.  Thinking about it, she was curious as to what kind of task she'd be doing.

 

"A task…involving size change powers?" she asked herself.  "I wonder if this is really a task that this woman needs accomplished, or if it's merely a test to see if I can handle the powers?'  There was a great mystery as Ashley became lost in thought as she drove.  One good thing came of this, however.  As Ashley was lost in thought, time seemed to fly by.

 

'In 10 minutes, turn right to your destination'.  Ashley came out of her train of thought as she heard the voice of her GPS unit.  It seemed like it was only a moment before that the GPS told her she had an hour left before reaching her destination.  Thinking about the email as she crept closer to her destination had allowed her mind to wander and be busy with something.

 

She paid attention to the road as she noticed a change in scenery.  The last time she noticed, she was surrounded by corn fields and forests.  Now, however, all of that was gone.  She saw tall rock formations all over the place, though in the distance on the right, she saw what looked like some sort of collection of trees. 

 

All by their lonesome, the trees stood out in the middle of the rock formations and seemed to form a circle.  It was as if the trees were creating some sort of barrier, of wall around something.  Ashley couldn't tell much about it from where she was, but she felt like it was an important place.  She felt something and said "That's my destination."

 

As she came closer, her GPS came through and told her to turn right.  Turning the car, she headed on a road that led straight to the circle of trees.  As the trees came closer and closer, Ashley started to get a strange feeling in her gut.  She started to feel nervous, as if something major was about to happen.  If all went well, something major was about to happen.  However, there was always the slight possibility that this woman was a fraud.

 

Entering the forest, Ashley saw the majority of the light around her disappearing.  The trees not only stood tall, but seemed to curve inward, creating a dome-like effect from the inside.  Everything going mostly dark, Ashley flipped a switch on her dashboard and brought her car's lights on. 

 

The inside of this area looked nothing like the road she had previous been driving on.  The road was now a dirt road, and the scenery was almost like a damp forested area.  It also looked much bigger on the inside than it looked from the outside.  As she drove past the trees, she finally saw the road leading up to something.  It was a house, specifically a log cabin.

 

She drove closer to the house and as she did so, she could see someone sitting on the porch.  It looked like an old woman.  As she came up to the house, Ashley stopped her car and parked it.  "That must be her" she thought to herself as she undid her seat belt and prepared to step out of the car.

 

She felt nervous, but put a smile on her face as she prepared for this meeting.  "Don't worry, James.  Just a little more time and I'll be able to prove myself even more useful to you." said Ashley as she stepped out of the car.  She was a little scared at what might happen here, but she was ready.  She had to do this for James.  She had to make herself useful..Looking towards the woman, she began to walk up the damp driveway towards the house...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Arriving at her destination, what will happen to Ashley next?  What is this task she is expected to fulfill?