- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ashley researches size-change in secret to try to fulfill her husband's desires...

Ashley walked from the bathroom and sat in her bed, wiping the tears from her face.  Pulling her left up, she wrapped her arms around them, and rested her head on her knees.  She just sat there and stared at the empty wall in front of her.  Hours and hours went by, and she never moved a muscle, as if she were a manikin or statue, pieced together and set on the bed as a decoration.

Her mind was empty of thoughts.  Nothing came in, and nothing left.  She was perfectly silent as she'd zoned out of the world as we know it, and was being surrounded by the blackness of her own mind.  The dark, black abyss of everything she was feeling.  Everything her conscience was doing to her for what had just happened.

"What have I done…." whimpered Ashley, finally making a sound.  

It couldn't have been 5 hours before that she was having the time of her life, playing around with her husband.  Knowing that James had Macrophilia, Ashley always tried her best to fulfill his fantasies the best he could.  He'd always enjoyed her small 'simulated' sessions with him, where she'd narrate a tale while kissing her feet, or as she slid his head down her body.  This wasn't enough for Ashley, though.  She wanted the very best for her husband.  She wanted to give him the real thing.

Ashley had yearned for the feeling of being wanted since she was a small girl.  She'd been picked on for her big feet from both family and students alike her entire life.  The only person who saw her as a beautiful woman and gave her a chance was James.  He treated her like a queen, bowing and kissing her feet when she would feel down, helping her with problems she had at work, and many other things.  He was the one person who made her feel wanted.

Long had she searched for a way to make James' fantasy a reality.  While James was at work and she was off, Ashley would spend hours upon hours, trying to find some way to make him smaller so she could make him appreciate her even more than he already did.  She needed to find a way to prove herself more useful to him, especially after everything he did to pamper her and make her feel wanted.

When nothing came up of this, Ashley couldn't stop.  She kept expanding her search further and further.   She'd made a separate account on their laptop, password-protected from James, trying to keep it a secret from him.  Although he knew about the account, he didn't mind her keeping it from him.  He trusted her very much, and didn't want to delve into something she didn't want him to know about at that time.

Ashley looked into anything she could find.  In reality, though, it seemed that her only option was to hope that ancient forms of magic really did exist, and that she was capable of channeling some of it into herself.  Although she knew her goals were quite farfetched, she never stopped searching.  She could feel that there was a solution somewhere.  Eventually, she found one.

Inside of her research, she found articles about a woman who claimed she could control ancient magic, or magick, as they called it.  She said she could bestow special powers upon people who were willing enough to seek her out and believe her story.  This woman was highly ridiculed by the major population, particularly the religious and scientific communities.  People viewed her as a lunatic who wanted nothing more than attention.

Ashley read her story, about how she could control magic, and she became interested.  Though the major population ridiculed her, Ashley was willing to look into anything and everything she could.  She was willing to do anything for James.  She thought long and hard about it, and decided that she would visit this woman...

Chapter End Notes:

She found a woman who claims to control magic.  Is this real?  What will happen to Ashley before and during her trip?