- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A gentle and caring person can quickly turn into a nightmare for those of diminished size!

Ryan almost fainted from exhaustion.  Something was wrong.  Using his powers wasn’t supposed to instil such fatigue.  He felt his concentration slipping: he might not be able to hold his deception spell any longer. 

“It probably has something to do with my new size...My chances of survival are as slim as in my grimmest estimations.  I have to find a way to elude her and get into safety... I can’t hold it any longer...”

Just as he stood up, he came to realize the frightening state of his new predicament.  He almost regretted being suffocated between Salierna’s sumptuous breasts when his astounded eyes saw what surrounded him.  His field of vision was filled by two massive organic monuments that seemed like the base of some colossus sculpture of a woman.  Her feet were terrifying obstacles at this scale: he would have to jump his own height in order to climb her big toe.  The powerful structures remained still for a while and he used that opportunity to sidle out of their impressive reach.

However it wasn’t the last of Ryan’s concerns.  Among the large room were a dozen young vestals busy with multiple mundane tasks.  They were all walking barefoot, their monstrous feet covering unbelievable distances in a mighty step or two.  He stared in awe at all those fleshy arched girly feet agitating and waving in every direction from all angles imaginable.  Certain were tanned, others pale as an ounce of milk, all adorned with cute little wriggling toes whose nails were painted in the whole rainbow spectrum.  Little so to speak as even the tiniest ones could accidently pulverize him under their tremendous mass.  There was many an elegant ankle bearing a golden ring and many a soft sole engraved with sinuous wrinkles exposed on the floor.

Feeling his strengths about to falter, Ryan proceeded to run under some cover.  He tried to recognize the faces of the giantesses high above but he gave up since he had to almost break his neck to merely catch a glimpse of an elbow or some long string of hair.  His heart beat at phenomenal speed.  He was living a pure nightmare.  Huge plump soles landed near his frail body, often missing him by a few inches at his scale.  The ground vibrated harshly every time this would occur, sending him tumbling face first on the hard stone pavement.  Bruises started to litter the skin of his forearms and face and a tiny flow of blood cascaded from his brow. 

The ground was slippery due to the humidity of the temple’s underground cave and the moisture of those female feet pounding it relentlessly.  Just as he was about to lie helplessly on the ground, emptied of his strength, Ryan’s vision shifted towards a very familiar sight.  Two slender legs elevated an exceedingly cute ass and supported a thin, loveable body leaned against at the edge of a working table.  Those were Evelyn’s without any doubt.  Inspired by this heavenly sight, the lover passionately covered the distance to get behind her feet despite all the danger. 

Her left foot was planted solidly on the ground just like Excalibur in stone.  Her massive heel suddenly lifted and bounced on the ground, creating a tidal wave that sent him waltz and fall yet again.  The girl was probably focused on a meticulous task and was randomly playing with her feet, enjoying the cold shape of the rock beneath them. 

Her right foot towered at least twelve meters high, its magnificent sole fully exposed in its splendour as the toes stretched on the ground, arching the foot elegantly.  Ryan thought of a way to catch his girlfriend’s attention before she moved.  He considered for a moment to tickle her foot, but this might cause an involuntary reflex that would have terrible repercussions on his physical integrity.  He pondered his options as he shyly approached her right foot from behind.  Its smell languorously pervaded his nostrils.  The scent was a mix of the lotions used by the vestals in their warm baths of crystal clear waters and the thin moisturised layer of perspiration that covered its surface.  He could make up tiny specks of dust littering the large clean sole.   

-Evelyn!!! My love! For the love of the moon hear me!

The tiny Ryan yelled as loud as his diminished vocal cords allowed him.  To no avail.  He leaned towards her big toe huddled up on the ground and touched it softly first, then more vigorously as there was no response from above. 

Suddenly, the foot began to dangle hastily, pinning the stone under the might of its toes and nearly including a tiny human in its devastating movements.  Ryan jumped as fast as he could to avoid being turned into bones and blood by that infernal machine that was so petite at normal size.  Powerless, he screamed of anger at the ceiling of the room, hoping it would pierce the stone and reach the stars in the skies.  “To the abyss with this unfortunate metamorphosis! There is nothing I can do...she is completely oblivious to my presence...”

Just as he thought about the hopelessness of his situation, the vivid foot became even more excited and seemed to rummage the ground looking for its new toy.  Ryan desperately tried to crawl away, but the foot was too fast and loomed over him before dropping behind his legs.  It advanced towards him like a serpent and the formerly gentle toes of his gigantic girlfriend swept him and he felt himself rising up.  Her toe nails had pierced the ground under his body and lifted it up like it was lighter than a feather.

Ryan got propelled onwards and before he could try to get hold of the soft skin behind his legs, the foot leapt in the airs and abruptly dropped its weightless burden.  The Seeker of Stars felt many of his bones shatter as he exploded on the stone wall under the table.  The last thing his exhausted mind imagined before it blacked out was the radiant smile of this gentle girl who had just compromised the survival of her lover in complete unawareness.

Just before Ryan felt unconscious and his invisibility wore off, Evelyn’s eyebrows frowned as she felt something warm and alive on her foot that had just been tossed in the air.  She leaned under the table and looked for it, expecting to find some dead bug lying lifelessly on the ground.  Her ingenuous face skimmed through the crevices of the stone, her dainty tongue partially visible on the bottom of her upper lip; the girl was obviously concerned with the tiny being she had carelessly thrown away.   

 -What are you looking for, Evelyn, whispered a sister.

-No...nothing...I think I stumbled upon a bug or something.  I felt it on my right foot but against all odds it simply vanished out of sight.  I hope the poor thing isn’t hurt.

-You are just too kind with living stuff... You cannot care for every bug you crush accidently, you know.

-If this can be avoided, why not?

-Whatever. 

They resumed work in silence.