- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some breast action.  I hope you enjoy so far !

Ryan was completely taken by surprise by the sudden shifting of his world and the free falling sensation.  The ground closed at a terrifying pace.  In his panic, he could still make up the slender line of her neck, her large collar bone and the soft white skin of her upper chest.  He stared at the moon pendant descending placidly down her body, the lower edge of its crescent pointing towards its hidden depths. 

His attention was drawn to the ground once again and as he was about to recite a prayer, Salierna’s hand appeared out of nowhere like an oversized rescue boat and swept the tissue onwards as her whole body leaned a few inches forward to catch the puny morsel of a human just in time.  The other massive hand applied pressure near the bottom of the ominous cleavage.

To Ryan, this simple manoeuvre was an insanely traumatizing experience.  The vision of the stone floor abruptly transfigured into that of a large layer of dark green supple clothing flanking a dark area penetrated by her nude flesh on the other side. It was too dark to perceive anything with sight.  The pious man knew too well what awaited him below.  He plunged downwards and entered the obscure depths of the disproportioned cleavage.  His body bounced violently against the tissue of the toga, feeling the strong digits maintaining it firmly to prevent further descent against the woman’s sensuous body.

What he noticed first was the ambient heat of his surroundings as the crystalline of his eyes focused to accommodate the darkness.  A superhuman strength shoved him abruptly as if he were a vulgar puppet.  He collided with the firm texture of the humongous breasts, feeling its pleasant warmth over his face and fingers.  The boulders of quintessential feminine erotic flesh dwarfed him entirely as his wide-opened eyes valued their gigantic dimensions.  Curled up he could have fitted inside them over twenty times.  They were easily six times his height from the lower to upper curves and nearly four times as large as he was tall.    

The pressure forced him into the crevice between them.  Ryan tried to resist the strength of the imperious finger with all his might.  To no avail.  At his tiny size he fit perfectly in this cozy prison.  Suddenly, as if the recent turbulence wasn’t enough, both breasts squeezed him with tremendous pressure, nearly suffocating him as the woman merely readjusted her bosom to accommodate her guest properly.  Ultimately the pressure became bearable as the breasts slowly decompressed, still close enough to maintain him between their grasp.

Ryan was in shock. 

“What a humiliating way to end up...trapped inside this viper’s cleavage.  This is a taint my body will never forget.  Evelyn...please forgive me...

Despite all his focus to think otherwise, the poor man’s spirit was forced to fathom that a part of him actually enjoyed the experience, awakening ardent desires deeply within his young chaste mind.  However another part was disgusted to no end to suffer this humiliation.  He started squirming as hard as he could.

On the outside Salierna casually walked to the vestals’ room, a devilish smile adorning her lips.  She felt the tiny furious squirming within her bosom and had never expected the experience to be so stimulating.  As the vestal matron she had had multiple opportunities to please herself with the younger male acolytes of the cult but this was completely different.  The feeling of tiny fingers and feet obliviously caressing the firm surface of her breast combined to the thought those were the struggles of a tiny human being she had under her control was simply mind-blowing.  She let out a small muffled moan as she felt her nipples erect.

Ryan’s plight was only beginning as he realized the unintended consequences of his agitation.  The surrounding heat gradually increased and he felt next to his extended arms the expansion of the swollen nipples. 

“By the moon she is even enjoying this!” 

-  Is everything alright, matron?  Without offense you seem...disturbed.

Left to her own devices, Salierna had entirely forgotten where she stood and how weird and suspicious her behaviour must have looked like.   

-Get back to duty, Alicia.  I have important internal struggles to meditate upon and I will suffer no interruption from the lower ones.

She blushed and tried her best to affect some kind of offended dignity, imperatively fixing a clay pot that required cleaning.

“This is madness...I must find a way to escape.  I wonder how my powers would fare in this diminished body...”

Ryan waved his hands and conjured the powers of the moon.  His muscles instantly grew to epic proportions and his distorted body grew as well by half an inch.

He successfully dislodged himself from his fleshy prison and lost no time in contemplation: he jumped down without a second thought.  He slid across the gigantic body, crossing the bare belly of the woman that emitted faint growls from beneath.  He passed near her crotch and his nose could discern a quick, pleasant emanation coming from her underpants.  He encountered the two massive pillars that stood miles above and below, where her feet stood firmly on the ground.  Before he would meet intimately with the stone he uttered words of faith to slow his descent.

Salierna felt the pressure on her breasts.  It hurt her immensely and, before retaliation was even possible, she felt her tiny prisoner escaping.  She pondered whether she should try to catch him or not.  The movement would be too suspicious.  She restrained her already closed hand and resisted the temptation to lean down.  Her body felt the young priest slide down its merry-go-round landscape and she furtively looked down when the tickling sensation ceased.  She couldn't make up his tiny form on the ground.  The bastard had made himself invisible!