- Text Size +

Charlotte opened the window and let the woman in. As she stood on the floor Charlotte noticed that she was a bit taller than the woman. "What is up with her size?" she thought to herself.
- "Awfully nice of you to start heating up water for our bath." she said as she climbed down the high window.
- "That water is for cleaning the clothes." Charlotte said with an unsure voice, not really sure what was happening. "Our bath?" she noted to herself. The woman was inspecting the room with her shifty smile.
- "Look, there is a tub and everything. What is to stop us from taking a bath here? It's not like anyone would notice. They're all at breakfast." The woman sat down on a shelf close to the fire.
- "Well, there's the fact that this tub is meant for clothes. There are much nicer tubs in the bathroom. Where humans usually bathe." She tried to work but it was really hard with that woman watching her every move. Besides, the water wasn't hot enough yet, and all the clothes were sorted into piles so all she could do was sit and wait, avoiding the piercing stare of the woman. "Speaking of clothes, you should consider putting some on." The flames made shadows dance over the woman's bare skin.
- "You are such a bore" the woman chuckled. "I'm a bit dirty from our night together. And climbing onto the roof didn't really make things better. I would really like a nice hot bath to wash up. Besides, I don't have any clothes, and since this establishment seems to be a laundry room, I guess everything in here is too dirty to steal."
- "You should have thought about that before you came down here. If you really were on the roof you could have taken some from the clothlines up there."
- "Look at you, getting comfortable in my presence... You hardly know me and what I'm capable of. Are you sure it's wise to talk back to me?" the woman said with an even wider smile than she had a minute ago. Charlotte could see her point. She really had no idea where this woman came from, nor any idea what she was.
- "Well then. I'm Charlotte. Nice to meet you." Charlotte said and presented her hand to the woman who outright laughed at Charlottes attempt.
- "Don't you think the time for introductions are long overdue? We did after all share a bed and a night..." she got up and got really close to Charlotte. Instead of shaking Charlottes' hand she kissed it. A long lingering kiss, making sure their eyes met. "But fine. Nice to meet you as well Charlotte. I'm Amanda and I think the water is ready..."

Charlotte took her hand back and went over to the water heater. Sure enough, it was hot enough to start washing the clothes. Charlotte started pulling a crank and the heater started tipping it's contence into the tub below. The woman got in and got comfortable before Charlotte could stop her. She didn't say anything but signaled Charlotte to get closer with her hand. Charlotte didn't want to get too close, afraid that the woman might try to pull her in so she stopped on what she thought was safe distance. Turns out Charlotte was wrong. The woman lunged forward with surprising speed and pulled Charlotte in with a powerful jerk.
- "You could at least have let me disrobe first!" Charlotte said coughing and spitting wildly, having swallowed a bit of water in her fall. The woman laughed. It wasn't a mean laugh though and as soon as Charlotte could breathe properly again she started laughing as well.
- "You would never have disrobed and gotten in with me if I asked."
- "Don't be so sure. I was thinking about it. As you said... everyone is at breakfast, so it would probably be safe for a while." Charlotte surprised herself by being this honest. This strange woman seemed to be able to lure the truth out of her.
- "Atta girl. I knew you had it in you." said the woman as she started to peel the wet clothes of Charlotte and dropping them on the floor. The warm water felt really nice and the wooden tub was certainly big enough for the both of them, unlike the small tubs in the bathroom which weren't really made for relaxing, just getting clean. They soaked for a while before Charlotte finally spoke.
- "Who are you then, Amanda?"
- "How about... just a girl that likes bathing?" she said with the air of a liar. It was such an obvious lie that Charlotte couldn't help to think that she wanted to be found out.
- "I'm thinking no ordinary girls show up in my bed from nowhere, first small as a doll then outgrow me, then disappear... all in one night."
- "There you are with that attitude again. Are you really sure you dare to speak like that to me?" Amanda cracked that wicked smile again.
- "Well... you refuse to introduce yourself properly, so I can't really know how to treat you now, can I?" Amanda leaned forward in the tub and put a hand on Charlottes leg.
- "Would you look at that?" she said in a deep whisper. "I think the time for introductions passed us by again." She pulled Charlottes leg towards herself and started caressing it. She was firm but not rough. Charlotte sank deeper into the tub as Amanda was kneading her leg. She let out a great sigh as she felt her own muscles relax despite the firm treatement. The heat from the water and Amandas hands on her leg made her head spin.

- "One would think you had never recieved a massage before" Amanda said as her hands moved to the other leg.
- "If we've had proper introductions maybe the subject would have been brought up..." Charlotte couldn't help herself. She liked bickering with this woman, testing the limits. She wasn't one of the nuns, nor was she another student who could report her. This woman had nothing to do with the school and it felt like a huge relief. She could feel Amanda getting rougher on her leg as she had spoken.
- "I like you. You've got some spine for a nun."
- "Maybe I've got spine because I'm not a nun... I just live with them."
- "Still... that would explain why you've never been massaged before." Amanda yanked her legs so Charlotte ended up in the middle of the tub, and then she quickly slid around so she was behind Charlotte. She started kneading her shoulders. Charlotte felt like she could melt right then and there. She had in fact never been massaged by another person before. She sometimes massaged her own feet, and legs, but her back was a completely new experience. She could never have reached the spots Amanda was pressing and pushing by her own. Amanda suddenly leaned in very close. She planted her lips on Charlottes neck. Her heart started pounding. Amandas breath tickled on her backside. It felt like a cold wind in contrast to the hot water. Amanda smiled because she hadn't met any resistance. She tried kissing Charlottes neck again, and the same result. She could feel the girl tensing up in her grasp. A shame reallý. The massage felt kind of wasted, but in a sense it was worth it. She started moving her hands over a larger area, slowly advancing from the back to the sides, planting more kisses from time to time. It was a delicate situation. Any wrong move could wreck this moment. Charlotte of course didn't know it, but Amanda needed this. Maybe not at the moment, but she wouldn't let an opportunity like this slip through her fingers. Feeling brave she suddenly advanced her hands a bit more towards the girls front side. Still no protest.
Charlotte didn't seem to function. Her mind was clouded, just as it had been during the night. She felt Amandas body pressing against her back as she moved closer to reach further. Amandas hands had quit kneading since a while back. Now she was caressing Charlottes stomach. Light like feathers her fingers played on her skin, and the water made tiny swirls that tickled even more. She shivered briefly, like a cold wind had swept through her even though she was sitting in a tub filled with hot water.
- "I think breakfast is over." Amanda said and got up. Charlotte who felt like she was wide awake and asleep at the same time turned around to see Amanda leave through the window. It didn't take long before Charlotte could hear steps outside the door.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh! I changed the chapter one end notes, but I can sum it up here: Chapter four is under construction as we speak. It might take a year before it's finished, or it might be a couple of days. I wish I could be a bit more diciplined in this publishing venture, but I'm a bit of a slacker...

Feel free to write me and tell me that I suck on publishing. That might guilt me into writing