- Text Size +

She really didn't get this punishment at all. One of the nuns had caught her masturbating in the bath. It was one of the few places there was any privacy at all, and the other girls had all tried it. Charlotte of course grew curious when the more popular girls of the boarding school were talking about it. So once she found that there was no one else in the bath, she decided to have a go. At first she didn't like it, but that was to be expected. At least that was what she heard, that it would take some time before you started to enjoy it. So she kept on trying and did not notice when sister Sarah snuck up behind her and gave her a slap so hard that Charlottes ear was ringing. Sister Sarah then forced her out of the bath and into her robes, then she pulled Charlotte by the arm up into one of the small rooms of the east wing.

Sister Sarah locked the door and shouted something about shame and honor, and then she left. When confined to one of the small rooms in the east wing, one should stay there until sunrise next morning and think about what one had done. Charlotte, who was usually a good girl, had never been locked in here before. Brick walls surrounded her, a tiny window with a view of the yard, a bed and a chair. Charlotte kept thinking that this punishment was backwards: The problem with masturbation seemed to be the lack of privacy and time. And caught doing it, sister Sarah had yanked Charlotte from her usual chores, and confined her to a small room without supervision. She gave Charlotte everything she needed to explore herself.

There litteraly wasn't anything else to do in this room. No pen, nor paper, no potatoes to peel. Heck, the room was even spotless, and the bed made with clean sheets. This was even nicer than the dorm she usually had to sleep in. Charlotte disrobed and made herself comfortable on the bed. Knowing that this was even more secluded than the baths, she took her sweet time. After all, this was the first time she did this, even though she was a grown woman by now.

She had been enrolled at the school when she was 13, but several years had passed since then. They said she was a problem child, and her parents didn't have the strenght to deal with her, so they sent her here. She was under the impression that this was a normal school at first, but it turned out she was wrong. It was more like a prison. At least what she imagined that this was what a prison would be like. Later in life she realized that this in fact was a prison for spoiled brats. It was a nice school, sure, and it was legit education, but the girls were kept under tight reign all the time. No boys, no men, only study and work. And for the first time in years Charlotte had broken a rule, and now she had been rewarded. There was no other way to see this in her mind.

Charlotte was in heaven. She lied in bed, gently caressing all of her body as the sun kissed her skin through the window. When she first came to this school, she had hardly developed at all, a young girl in the early stages of puberty. Now, seven years later, she was a fully developed woman, and couldn't understand how she had kept her hands above covers for all those years. Her skin was covered with goosebumps as her hands travelled everywhere on her body. She had touched herself before, but not like this. She only knew cleaning herself. Quick and efficient. This was different. This was slow, and really didn't serve any purpose, other than making her feel extremely good.

She lay on her back, lifting her legs and caressing them gently. Her well shaped calfes, her knees, her thighs, buttocks. She pulled her hands up along the sides of her body and into a stretch. The sun heating her skin up would have been nice enough, but she was free to do whatever she pleased with her hands, and she decided to go for her breasts next. These fleshy lumps that she mostly considered in the way when she worked. A blame for her aching back. She couldn't count the times she had wished them away, but now she took them all back. If caressing her legs had been nice, there were no words for what she was feeling now. She began with gentle caressing, but her body told her there was more. She applied a some force and like lightning shooting through her she exploded. She squeezed her breasts hard, looking at her flesh between her fingers. She kept squeezing and letting go, and suddenly, she accidentally brushed one of her fingers against one of her nipples. It was painful, like she had been out in the cold winter without enough clothes. But it was a quick pain, and it actually felt really god in contrast to the warmth she was feeling. she brushed her nipple again. There it was, the pain, but this time it didn't go away. Her nipple had stiffened and it was tingeling. If it stopped tingeling, all she had to do was touch it again. She tried with her other nipple as well. The same result.

Suddenly there was a strange feeling. She was still touching her breast as it happened. She had not touched anything else for a while, and yet, her pelvis was hotter than anything else. Almost a burning sensation, and she put her hand on the pelvis to feel if she was actually burning. Then something else happened. She clenched her legs together invlontarily, and it was good. With one hand still on her breast, she used the other one to press on her pelvic bone. This time she didn't feel anything in her legs, but the burning sensation had moved from her pelvis. It was inside her crotch. She pressed harder on her pelvic bone, but nothing. She tried going back to the breasts, but nothing. Her body wanted something else now. She spread her legs apart, ready to get out of bed. It wasn't fun if she only would get frustrated doing it. She sat up, and there was a strange feeling. She put her hand between her legs and on the mattress. It was wet.

Charlotte was ashamed when she discovered that it was she that had wet the bed. She looked at her fingers. They were sticky. Charlotte had no idea what it was, but she was certain it came from her. There was nothing else here that could have done it. She had to feel where it came from, and once she started feeling, she couldn't stop. She was closer to the burning sensation inside her than ever. Her body screamed for her to touch it, but she was uncertain how, and then one of her fingers accidentally found it. An entrance inside her. This was where the sticky juice came from. As her finger entered, it was pouring out of her. She was still trying to reach the hotness that radiated inside her when she felt a thump on the bed. She looked towards her feet and gave a short scream and backed towards the headboard.

There was a tiny woman at the end of the bed. Charlotte had never seen anything like it. she looked like a doll. A starving doll. This tiny woman looked miserable. Greyish skin, dark eyes and jet black hair. And she looked thin, like she hadn't eaten in days. She was crawling towards Charlotte, who was still scared, but couldn't help but feeling a bit sorry for this tiny woman. She crawled up to the wet spot on the bed and she started licking the sheets. Her grayish skin seemed to change color as she was licking the wet bed. It started to look more like skin rather than paper. Was it Charlottes juice that had this effect on the woman?

Charlotte stretched out her hand towards the woman. Her sticky finger glistened in the sun. The woman made a sudden jerk with her head. She saw the finger and instantly dove towards it and started to suckle it. The woman was really small. She couldn't even fit Charlottes finger inside her mouth, but she still cleaned it dry relatively fast. Charlotte looked in amazement as the womans skin changed from paper gray to a healthy pink. Even her hair started to change. A couple of red patches were starting to show. The woman was done with the finger now, but Charlotte could see that she wanted more. She stuck the finger inside herself and presented it once again to the tiny woman, who instantly started cleaning the giant finger. All the black in her hair was now gone and instead she had a deep red color. Charlotte even noticed a patch of hair between the womans legs in the same deep color. charlotte was a bit envious. All the other girls seemed to have hair there, and they teased her for being a little girl since she never grew more than a couple of stray strands here and there.

It was amazing how fast the tiny woman cleaned the finger from the juice. Charlotte suddenly noticed that the woman now could fit the tip of her finger in her mouth. Charlotte tried to remember if the woman had been able to do this, but she couldn't recall clearly. Anyway, since the finger was clean, she once again stuck it inside herself and presented to the woman. She was as happy as ever to clean it for Charlotte. She closely observed as the woman was working with her mouth. Sure enough, the woman could now fit more of the finger inside her mouth. As charlotte was looking she even saw that the woman wasn't looking so thin anymore. Her legs were looking more steady, and her hips had some curves now. Even the womans breasts seemed more full by now. She was growing. And with the bigger mouth, she was cleaning the finger faster. Curious to know how much the woman would grow, Charlotte intended to keep feeding her the juice, but when she was presented the newly soaked finger to the woman for the fourth time, it got rejected. The woman instead went straight to the source and dove between Charlottes legs.

Struck with surprise, Charlottes initial response was to push the woman away, but that rapidly changed as the woman reached her goal. Charlotte had thought her finger felt amazing, but this woman gave so much more. Her tiny lips and tounge presented additional heat, and Charlotte felt like her crotch was burning inside and out. It was a great feeling, and soon Charlotte started to shake. She felt like screaming, but she didn't want to attract the nuns to see this. Her body was tensing up. She started pulling the sheets as wave upon wave of pleasure was washing over her. Charlotte was exhausted, but the woman didn't stop. Charlotte felt her getting bigger and bigger between her legs. She was licking with more force, her tounge got deeper and deeper reach, and the suction was getting stronger. Suddenly the woman put her fingers inside Charlotte. She thought she knew pleasure by now, but she was wrong. The woman was working her fingers inside and sucking on the outside. Charlotte could feel the waves getting closer again. But there was more. She felt the fingers inside her. They were forcing out juices. There was a peculiar lump of juice inside Charlotte. The fingers were scraping at the lump but it didn't move. Charlotte could feel more juices rusing towards the lump and it was growing bigger inside of her, but still refusing to come out.

Charlotte watched as the woman was working to get the lump to release. It was impressive. She was about the same size as Charlotte now, and she seemed to have stopped growing. Instead, it was the lump inside Charlotte that grew. Not noticeable, but she could feel the juices. Then the waves started again. Charlotte closed her eyes and let them wash over her. At the same time she felt the lump release inside her. It was a powerful thing, feeling it release. But even more powerful was the womans suction. Not a single drop was wasted.

The bed started to creak. That lump of juice seemed to have a more adverse effect than previously. The woman grew rapidly to the point where she actually straddled the bed with her legs and arms. She was still sucking on Charlotte for a while, but it seemed she soon realized that Charlotte was sucked dry for the moment. And a good thing too, because Charlotte wasn't sure she could handle any more for the moment. Exhaustion and pleasure was all she felt. That and a weird kind of fear... Who was this woman?

Chapter End Notes:

I've decided to try something here. Wether you liked this story or not: COMMENT. Feel free to tell me it sucked, I won't mind. If you can tell me why it sucked, even better!

[October 2011]I won't continue this story unless it gets SEVEN comments (from different users) within FIVE days.

That being said, I won't publish the next chapter until I have time to write it. Feel free to make suggestions.

Be creative folks! Sincerely

diva_joe

 

[March 2013] 

The experiment above failed miserably and I couldn't stay away from the story even though I demanded comments. It continued to occupy my mind so I wrote another chapter that I publishied about a year after the first one. And at this writing moment I just published chapter three. Chapter four is in progress, and my plan is to finish this. It might take some time, but it will get finished.