- Text Size +

Once i was working in my home office on my production project just as then my maid walks in to the room "Sir, May i have a word with you" She asks "Sure" I reply turning my attention towards her "I need a urgent holiday for an hour" She said "I'm sure you can have one after my car is cleaned" I suggest "Sir, its urgent and your will take too long to clean" She replied "Not my problem, i have a meeting in 20 Minutes and I need my car cleaned" I Said, not realizing her temper she put on a smile and bought her open palm to the height of her elbow and then with a sudden spark sat on the palm of her hand was a miniature Audi A6 "You shrunk my car" I said to her furiously she looked at me and smiled at me and suddenly i found myself strapped to the front passenger seat of the miniature car i felt a slow lift as Soni bought the car to her eye level from my perspective the front wind shield had the entire view of her now huge face "You like your car don't you, Now stay in it" She ordered "You can’t order me I am your employer" I shouted she then bought the car close to her face and pressed her lips on the windscreen for a kiss leaving her lipstick mark on the screen the lipstick mark filled the entire windshield leaving a narrow space from where i saw her retrieve her lips by now i was a quite arroused by the situation she noticed my errection and then she opened the door of my car and her huge finger came in and gently stroked my pants my dick by now was as hard as a rock just as i was about to explode my load she stopped and withdrew her finger leaving me dazed again she smiled and then i noticed that her palm seemed to extend outward in every direction then i realized that the sudden expansion was indeed the shrinking down after about a minute of downsizing the shrinking stopped & by now the whole car was about one and a half to two inches in length she plucked the car between her colossal index finger & thumb rotating the car so that i could see her from the side window at this point the car was at her lower lip level and from my point of view her face seemed about a hundred feet high almost bigger than an entire building "Now be a nice guy & don’t cause any trouble" Soni said her warm breath felt more like a warm breeze and then she closed the door and gently slid the car in her coat inner pocket I watched as the world around my was plunged into total darkness a bright light came from sky like opening of pocket then i saw what was the colossal keys of my car and my new life as a pet started with a blind darkness.