- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Rated X for adult content. Sexual themes. Some adult baby stuff here. Some people are into that...I guess I myself find it a turn on to potentially be a "mommy" to an adult man or woman. (Unless it's creepy.)
Darian snapped back to reality, Anna's terrifying words ringing in her ears. Bitter tears streaked her cheeks when she realized she had been bound into a vertical spread-eagle by wires, then stripped naked. Her breasts hung free but her vagina was covered by a makeshift cloth diaper fastened with a safety pin. Her cheeks burned as she blushed with shame. She felt violated, humiliated. Anna walked into her line of sight and smiled.
"Wh-why are you doing this to me? You took away everything. I've submitted to you and given up. Why won't you just let this end?!" Darian screamed.
"Because I like to play. I usually play with my toys until...they...break."
"T-toys?...she thinks of human lives as just...toys?" Darian thought with horror.
"Let's get started." Anna traced her finger between Darian's C-cup cleavage and down Darian's body. She took a pin, threatening Darian, teasing her. "Where do you think the best place to put this? What do you think?"
"I...I don't...I...don't..." Darian whispered. Anna stabbed the pin into Darian's leg, making her scream as Anna tortured her living voodoo doll. "Please, please stop!" Darian begged.
"Does the little baby not like my new game?" Anna asked with feigned sympathy.
"I-It...It hurts..."
"Is Mommy's little baby gonna cry now?"
"Wh-what?...M-mommy?"
"That's what you're going to call me from now on."
"Wh-why? And the diaper..."
"Is degrading. I know. You act like a baby, you get treated like one. Unfortunately for you I don't plan on being gentle."
"I'd rather be naked than wear this!" Darian protested.
"Oh, well you'll be naked for a few minutes when you soil yourself and I have to change you."
"S-soil myself? You mean you're going to leave me in here-"
"As long as I need to." Anna finished her sentence. Anna ran her finger down Darian's back, over her scars. "Darian's mommy loves to dominate...and humiliate. Now be a good little adult baby."
"Yes...'Mommy'." Darian said. She figured it would be easier and less painful just to play along with this sick fantasy. Anna shoved another pin into Darian's leg, laughing when she screamed. "Pl-please Mommy, please stop! You-you're hurting me!"
"That's GOOD! It's what I LIVE for!" Anna pushed the pin in deeper.
"Please...stop...Mommy."
"What if I don't want to? You're just a baby, you have no say in these kinds of things." Anna said with a smirk.
"B-but Mommy, what if you hit something important when you're playing with me? What if I start bleeding really, really badly and start to die?"
"I thought that you'd trust your mommy to know what she's doing. She's had lots of practice, you know." Anna glanced down a bit and noticed a dark stain on the diaper and a puddle underneath it. She began to laugh, as Darian hung her head and felt her face become hot. "Aw, my little baby pissed herself. Who needs to be changed?"
"I will NEVER tell you that I need to be changed." Darian quietly growled. Anna maintained her psychotic sickly sweet demeanor.
"Well then, you can just hang there in a wet diaper until you're ready to admit it to me, for all I care." Anna sat down and concentrated on Darian with a knowing look. Darian hung there, determined to keep at least one shred of dignity and self worth. There was only so far that she would allow herself to be broken before a mental block was forged to keep her from slipping into the deep chasm that was dependency and complete willingness. It started to burn. The piss-soaked diaper began to become saturated and irritate  her more sensitive parts. She softly groaned in discomfort before sucking up her pride momentarily and murmured, nearly crying,
"M-Mommy...please change me...I...I peed..."
"That's a good baby..." Anna stood up and removed the restraints from Darian's wrists and ankles, which now had deep marks in them. Anna laid Darian down and removed the safety pin, taking the cloth out from under her, allowing her pussy to be aired out. "I might as well clean you up now, rather than later..." Anna poked her tongue out and lapped at Darian's face, coating her in thick strings of saliva. She moved down to Darian's breasts, beginning to suck on each, allowing her saliva to travel down Darian's body, covering her. Darian could do little but watch as she experienced this "tongue bath rape" and moan with pleasured feelings that felt so wrong considering they were being given to her by a girl that she had come to hate. She closed her eyes when she saw Anna's tongue go down to in-between her legs. Darian didn't want to see what was going to happen next. Anna thrusted her tongue into Darian's cunt, separating her.    The bumps on Anna's tongue gave this experience a very distinct feel. Darian didn't want to admit it, but no guy had ever even come close to something like this. She couldn't help but moan as Anna sent an extremely unique feeling through her, reminiscent of the electricity incident but nowhere near as painful. Suddenly, something clicked.
"O-oh god! I'm gonna...gonna--!" Darian squealed as she suddenly orgasmed, sending a large rush of discharge onto Anna's tongue before she passed out, panting and exhausted. Even though it was technically rape, Darian had never felt this relaxed in a   long time. Anna smiled and looked at the sweat and saliva coated girl, just barely able to make out the girl cum dripping from her pussy. Anna leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss on her toned stomach area.
"I love you..." she whispered.
Chapter End Notes:
Comment! This chapter was only half thought out so it's not as great as it could be.