- Text Size +
Story Notes:
It starts out pretty slow but chapter 2 will be the real "start" of this whole thing. This is the setting, characters, everything that is required in order to actually have a story.
You know that expression, "It's always the quiet ones"? Well, this story is based on that saying. What happens when a quiet, shy, slightly geeky girl decides not to take the bullying anymore, and releash her bottled up fury on her most frequent tormentors? This...is what happens.
Anna walked down the hall, slightly slumped over from her lack of confidence, just wishing for the school day to be over. She was pretty, with her light brown hair and brown eyes, but she didn't think so.
Then they walked down the hall: Kailey and Darian. They were both gorgeous, Darian with her olive skin and Kailey with her fair skinned complexion, both with deep brown hair. Darian purposely bumped into Anna, causing her to trip and causing her books to scatter all over the floor.
"Oops." Darian said, snickering. Anna just muttered something unintelligible as she slowly collected her scattered books and papers.
"What a freak." Kailey whispered to Darian as they continued to class.
Anna, however, headed to the bathroom to wash the tears and dirt off of her face. She wiped her eyes, then pulled out a small vial filled with a clear liquid inside. "They'll pay. They will ALL pay!" she growled. All she had to do was make it until lunch to put her plan into action.
When lunchtime came around and Darian left to dispose of her empty tray, no one noticed Anna slip the clear liquid into her bottle of water. Anna sat and waited patiently for Darian to take a drink. When she did, Anna put on her best "I'm genuinely concerned for your safety" face and headed over to Darian.
"Hey Darian, you don't look too good." she said, trying to sound as concerned as possible.
"I don't feel well." Darian replied.
"Oh, well, here, let me help you. You should probably go to the bathroom in case you need to..." Anna gave a nod with her head, indicating what she meant. Anna helped Darian up, grabbed the contaminated water, and began to escort Darian to the bathroom. Anna tried her best to supress a smile as she noticed Darian was shrinking, and fast.
"Do you feel better?" Anna asked as they reached the bathroom.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just-just a little dizzy, is all." Darian replied.
"Well, why don't you go into the stall, just in case?" Anna suggested.
Darian obeyed, locking the stall door behind her. After five minutes of waiting, Anna couldn't hear any noise in the stall so she called out,
"Darian, are you alright?" When she didn't receive an answer, she got down and looked under the door. What she saw made her smile with delight. Anna reached under the door and pulled out a now two inch tall Darian, who was completely unconscious. "Not so high and mighty now, hmmm?" she asked as she put Darian in a small box. Anna quickly walked down the hallway, desperatly wanting to teach this little bitch a lesson. That is, until an opportunity presented itself.
"Hey you! You seen Darian anywhere?!" Kailey yelled.
"No, I haven't." Anna responded blatantly, taking out the tainted water.
"Give me that." Kailey said, grabbing it and immediately beginning to drink.
"No. Stop. Don't." Anna said, not really caring. She repeated what she had done with Darian, placing two inch tall Kailey in the box with Darian. "You two should have been nicer to me. You're in for a BIG surprise when you wake up." Anna laughed as she boareded the bus that would take her, and her new toys, home. She peeked in the box again, "Better get ready, bitches. It's time to play."