- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Review the damn story...

In the haze of brown/grey smog, lying underneath her pussy was a small chunk of glowing volcanic slag. Gauging its size, she noticed that it could almost fit the palm of her hand. But she also noticed that the rock remained the same size. Realizing that she was no longer shrinking, Gisele leaned back and slowly rose to her feet, looking out across the indented plains of her stomach as she rolled onto her heels. The air filled with the muffled sound of crumbling bedrock as her feet sank hundreds of feet into the ground. Gisele’s head quickly rose above the hazy brown plume surrounding her as the wind whistled loudly in her ears. Now looking down on the exposed landscape, the difference didn’t seem all that great given that she came here on her knees. But now that she was standing, she felt somewhat taller now. Looking down over the imprint of her body, she noticed the twin depressions of her breasts. Combined, both these imperfect, rough craters were now wider than the length of her arm. Comparing herself to these impressions, Gisele guessed that she was half her original height. Even at 26,000 feet, she still towered over everything.


Gisele wept silently, now convinced that she would never be normal again. But as she struggle for breath and showered the burnt landscape in her tears, she knew it wasn’t a good idea to stay here. Not after what had happened. Not while a national park burned all around her. The Pacific Ocean was, to her scale, just down the street. From a mere thirty miles away, she could see into the wide expanse of the blue ocean. She could almost smell the salt in the air and sense that release from the fear of causing more harm. She knew what she wanted and she wasn’t going to wait any longer. But first, she had to put out these fires. And so, with tears still streaming down her face, Gisele took her first steps as a goddess.


Gisele watched herself through watery-eyes as she lifted her foot for her first earth-shattering step, her first for such a height.


She watched closely as her shin swept a path through the knee high dust cloud, watched as the ground beneath her gave way like sand and watched as a visible shockwave surged through the ground in a thunderous seismic tremor that echoed in her ears several seconds later. She felt the crushed country beneath her foot oozing up between her toes, felt the prickling sensation of the burnt forest on her sole and felt the tickling wind on her body as she descended, kneeling down beside the charred edges of the forest, sending two massive, successive quakes that gently shook the burning forest around her. If she tried to smother the fire with her hands, she would burn herself. She wondered about dousing the fires with urine, but she didn’t have to go. She finally came to the idea of smothering the flames with earth and with that in mind, Gisele reached down with both hands and sunk her nails into the soft earth.


The dense clouds of debris exploded into the dirty, hazy atmosphere as fingers the size of oil tankers carved their way into the earth, shattering the still air like a volcanic eruption. The ominous, rumbling sound was deafening as her fingers plowed their way through solid rock, periodically overlapping with the crumbling and shattering strata beneath the layers of soil. To Gisele, if felt like digging her hands through a dry cake layered with saltines.


Effortlessly lifting millions of tons of dirt, rocks and debris in each hand, Gisele carefully sprinkled the contents over the raging fires that surrounded the area, but after several attempts, it became clear to Gisele that her handfuls of earth were too coarse to smother the fire. Numerous boulders the size of cars and small office buildings slammed into the burning forest like pebbles, crushing and smothering the flames under a rumbling torrent of landmass, yet the burning forest, merely pockmarked, still blazed away. She needed something finer, something similar to a powder. So with this in mind, Gisele picked up her next handful of earth and began to squeeze the coarseness out of the earth, grinding the natural boulders into fine gravel between her fingers as they shattered under her strength. After several moments, she sprinkled the now finer particles and watched as the fires smoldered under the blanket of sand. Gisele continued her way around the ring of burning woodland, crawling on her hands and knees, further adding to the quakes in the state, repeating her massive earth-moving efforts, making her way around the four-thousand acres of burning forests, showering flames in a thundering waterfall of earth. Once she had returned to her to the beginning, she slowly rose to her feet; watching the ground fall away again as the fragile, trembling earth accepted her weight. Gisele looked down on the now smoldering ring. The region was still covered in columns of rising grey smoke that rose from the charred earth surrounding her body impression. But seeing that there was nothing else she could do, Gisele turned around and headed west.


In the now devastated town of Orleans, 9 miles away from Gisele’s less-than-ideal landing site, Philip Martz regained consciousness from the faint, distant sound of a man’s voice.