- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO REVIEW MY STORY OR WHAT?

 

As she lied on the ground, Gisele felt her breasts beginning to shift inside their craters, feeling the cup of her breasts being pushed upwards. Slowly, she opened her eyes and caught a first glimpse of the hell-on-earth she had created. As she lifted herself to her hands and knees, she gawked at the charred forest that surrounded her. Completely shriveled, blackened and smoldering, a neat circle formed around Gisele, leaving her in its center. Wisps of grey smoke rose into the clouds, causing her stinging eyes to water. The edges of the scorched forests were burning out of control and she could see tiny flocks of birds fleeing for their lives. Tears streamed down Gisele’s face as she covered her mouth, trying her best not to cry. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

 

“OH MY GOD.” Gisele whispered as she pressed her hands against her mouth, her body completely numb. She gasped quietly, patiently waiting as her view of the Californian landscape grew all around her. But as the fires continued rolling through the forests, looking carefully, she could see that at the bottom of each 2,500 foot deep basin were divots carved out by her nipples. The ground that had been depressed beneath her abdominals had been terra-formed into a compacted rolling countryside hundreds of feet below the normal landscape, covered in beads of glass no larger than the tip of an average finger.

 

“AHH!” Gisele cried in surprise. Her vagina was stretching to its limit as the rock inside her pussy refused to shrink with her. Once again, an uncomfortable sensation grew into intense pain. To her, it felt as if the mountain lodged in her pussy would burst out of her. She looked down at her pussy, seeing the yellowish red glow of the volcanic rock peek out from between her bottom lips. The pain was almost unbearable, nearly as bad as the time Mt. Shasta erupted inside of her. On her knees, squeezing her breasts in agony, on the verge of screaming, Gisele dropped her right hand down her body, reaching for the glowing tip that was slowly being pushed out of her.

 

While she had never given birth, she was positive that this was what it was like.

 

“OW!” She yelped as her fingers touched the superheated rock, immediately pulling her hand away. Her crotch was now bulging out like a rising mound as it continued to stretch over the piece of volcanic slag. Absolutely frightened and in debilitating pain, Gisele curled into a vertical form of the fetal position, resting her elbows on her parted knees. She squeezed her eyes shut and cradled her head in both hands, dragging her mile-long hair through the charred countryside, picking up ashes and debris as she gasped sharply in pain. She gritted her teeth, just wanting everything to be over. The goddess slowly swayed back and forth, clenching her firm cheeks together, wishing that the pain would go away, wishing she wasn’t enormous.

 

After several moments of this agonizing pain, she could feel her vagina spasm, further crushing the rock lodged inside it. Gisele could hear enormous cracks and crumbles that echoed through the burning countryside as her labia began to shear the mountain in two. After several more agonizingly painful moments, the tip of the mountain broke free with a rumbling, crumbling dissonance, falling to the ground between her ankles with a booming thud. The pain was still unbearable, but it was noticeably less so. Her pussy was still in a furious spasm, the sound of snapping, cracking, crumbling and groaning emanating from her crotch. The pain slowly subsided after several more minutes. And breathing heavily, completely glistening in sweat, Gisele looked down to see that the bulge had completely disappeared, though her vagina still felt tight. Gisele spread her legs and looked down at her crotch, discovering the boulder that she had given birth to.