- Text Size +

“OH! OH! OH!” She panted, embracing the burning sensation that covered her body as the scorched earth burned her breasts and the microscopic forest fires licked at her skin. She couldn’t hold back and with a final ground-trembling moan, Gisele’s orgasm peaked. After several more minutes of earth-vibrating, thunderous-moan inducing manipulation of her clitoris, the goddess relaxed her body, letting her hips carelessly impact the earth. As the miles of earth around her heaved, groaned and shattered in protest to her falling hips, she fell into a semiconscious state, half-asleep and too tired to move.


Lying there in her afterglow, Gisele felt small vibrations pulse through the ground, unaware that those aftershocks came from her self-pleasure, traveling all across the globe. Even seismometers in Moscow had registered the quakes that came from Gisele’s play. But little did she know that literally every man, woman and child on earth felt her world-quaking masturbation.


Sgt. Harpa was lost and frightened. He didn’t know where he was or how he got there. And except for his rifle and combat knife, he had nothing. No equipment, no transportation and only his T-shirt, combat boots and trousers from his fatigues.


His weapon at the ready, Sgt. Harpa quickly made his way out of the thin forest. Or at least that’s what Harpa though it was, though he’s never seen trees like these before. They were thick as normal trees back home, that’s for sure, but he’s never seen bark like this. The trunk was as smooth as a Q-ball, but had cracks that showed layers of thick and flexible, blondish white, slightly transparent material. They were sparse too. Harpa passed one of these, trees every hundred feet or so. But despite their scarcity, each tree grew well over a thousand feet high. Their flexibility made them bend this way and that, matting together to form a ceiling of densely woven trees, nearly blotting out the sun. All he knew was that he needed to reach those mountains he saw between the tree trunks. If he could climb them, he could survey the land to find out where he was and maybe even find civilization.


Though it felt like hours, Harpa finally he made it to the edge of the forest, only to find that he stared into an open desert. Off in the distance were two golden brown mountains, miles and miles away. And between him and those saving graces was absolutely nothing, just an upward slope of golden, glistening terrain.


But this wasn’t sand. This surface was like the bottom of a dried up lake, cracks upon cracks forming plates of sun-scorched earth. Yet it didn’t crumble like dirt. In fact, it felt smooth to the touch, almost as flexible as the tree trunks behind him. Curious, he took out his combat knife and plunged it into one of the cracks. He tried to pry loose one of these chunks, but found that they were much thicker than he imagined. Using his knife to leverage open the crack, Harpa tried to widen it enough to look inside. Suddenly the earth shook violently all around him. And as he lay prone on the quaking ground, the enormous face of Gisele rose from between the jiggling mountains that Harpa now recognized were breasts.


From this extreme angle, Harpa could see into her cavernous nostrils as her head, tilted back, continued to rise slowly above him. Her massive slopes swayed towards him as their mass responded to the changing center of gravity, but their firmness kept them pert and round while they slowly bulged and shifted together. Harpa was scared stiff. He buried his head into the fine, golden skin as he gasped for air. He was nothing more than a flea trapped on the body of a goddess, struggling for footing at the very edge of her bush as the woman reclined on her elbows.


He felt his body press into the goddess as the land that was her crotch rose in elevation. After a moment of this human elevator ride, Harpa came to a tender stop. Still breathing heavily, Sgt. Harpa peeled his face off the ground and witnessed the most beautiful landscape he had ever seen.


Two glistening golden globes swayed off in the far distance as her chest rose and fell to the sound of her breathing. Her nipples peaked shyly above the cliff of each breasts, their dark brown tips contrasting against her sun-kissed skin. The lip of her belly button was barely noticeable from this angle, as it tightly fit into the contours of her firm, hilly abs. And off in another world, high above him, was the goddesses’ face, framed by tussled golden hair that draped across her shoulders, radiant brown eyes blankly staring off into the distance, gazing into the emptiness far behind him as her the full lips hanged slightly open and her pearl-white front teeth peeping through.